• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

The problem I have with Kevin Owens character is that he's talking pint about being ruthless is that he's doing it for his keeds and that's why he goes for the titles to make more money... But if he really cared about his kids he's work on lowering his cholesterol, and losing weight so that he can be with them much longer in life.

Heel

CH1LqNJUEAAh3iC.jpg

Here we go, gang.

Folks...just start dialing. Start dialing. Get on the line while you still can. I cannot BELIEEEEEEEEEEEEVE this one.

...are they sure we can do this lot, Dale? (mic cuts)

Well, I guess we're just going to do it. Unbelievable.

In the secondary market? The Santa is going for as much as $100. That one right there is absolutely incredible.

I'll give you 3 minutes and you can have it. Just make sure that you dial in...right...now. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Verendus

Banned
Wrestlemania 32 is the night when Romanian Rains is going to slay Flop Lesnar once and for all.

There is a story. It had a beginning, a middle, and it needs an end.

So is mania really gonna be belllee dat vs fella?

Are they going to give dorks to fans so they can blind themselves.

You had your chance with Batista, and you had your chance with good Roman.

It ain't our fault all your indy midget geeks are dead. We tried to warn you they were fragile, yet you ruined Rumbles while they ruined their bodies. Can't even jump or move their arms too quick without damaging themselves irreparably.

Maybe now you'll root for the good ones. Like Kane, who can't even break a good tie out. Or Big Show, who can't even break a table.

Or maybe root for better ones to come back. Like Scott Steiner, who not even roids could kill. Or Sid. You know what took Sid down? His leg coming out of his leg. And nothing less. They don't make wrestlers like that anymore apparently.

klonere

Banned
You had your chance with Batista, and you had your chance with good Roman.

It ain't our fault all your indy midget geeks are dead. We tried to warn you they were fragile, yet you ruined Rumbles while they ruined their bodies. Can't even jump or move their arms too quick without damaging themselves irreparably.

Maybe now you'll root for the good ones. Like Kane, who can't even break a good tie out. Or Big Show, who can't even break a table.

Or maybe root for better ones to come back. Like Scott Steiner, who not even roids could kill. Or Sid. You know what took Sid down? His leg coming out of his leg. And nothing less. They don't make wrestlers like that anymore apparently.

ekutT.gif

Why do people keep saying Shamrock Kimbo was rigged

Yes, because Shamrock being an old fucking embarrassing bum that gasses holding a choke on a prone guy for 30 seconds is so unbelievable

Injuries Big Show's suffered in the last 5 years: 0 (and that's with a Bork match)
Injuries Kane's suffered in the last 5 years: 0
Injuries Zayn's suffered in the last year: 2
Injuries Bryan's suffered in the last year: 2 or 3 depending if you're counting Fella busting him open in the last healthy SD singles match he had

Cagey

Banned
Big Show's been sent home multiple times for being too fat and out of shape though.
"It wasn’t my fault. I stuck him at the PPV in San Francisco when he was 480 then. Now he’s 560. I was in the back like, ‘Dude, I can’t get my hands around your derby. You’re too heavy.’ … He’s like, ‘Nah, you stuck me before.’ … Instead of staying folded, he dropped his big arms. … They still say he’s the world’s biggest athlete. Athletes don’t have 37 percent body fat. He chain-smoked and ate hot dogs [up to] the minute before he went out for a match.” -Big Sexy on Big Show

Lupercal

Banned
Are people really defending Big 'I got blown up during a Ryback match' Show ?

On a side note, does anyone remember that promo Big Show did when he was still wearing the suit?
I've been looking for a while but can't find it.

Injuries Big Show's suffered in the last 5 years: 0 (and that's with a Bork match)
Injuries Kane's suffered in the last 5 years: 0
Injuries Zayn's suffered in the last year: 2
Injuries Bryan's suffered in the last year: 2 or 3 depending if you're counting Fella busting him open in the last healthy SD singles match he had

Watching him walk down the ramp to the ring this week cringes me. His right leg is taking his toll.

Top Bottom