• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

1347871468104.gif

Injuries Big Show's suffered in the last 5 years: 0 (and that's with a Bork match)
Injuries Kane's suffered in the last 5 years: 0
Injuries Zayn's suffered in the last year: 2
Injuries Bryan's suffered in the last year: 2 or 3 depending if you're counting Fella busting him open in the last healthy SD singles match he had

You forgot Reigns and his hernia.

fun meltzer story

The WWF guys didn't even know about WCW.

I would talk to WWF guys in town in the late 80s and most had no idea that the Midnight Express, Tully & Arn or Rock & Roll Express were any good. Unless you were in the territory with the guy most didn't know unless it was Flair or Dusty or the Road Warriors. They were traveling every day and not watching any wrestling on TV and very few studied tapes.

I was with a bunch of WWF guys once in Oakland and Owen Hart was the only one who even knew the Midnight Express was a good team and if was funny watching him back me up when I said they were the best team in North America and everyone acting like we were both geeks. The rest had the attitude "If they were any good why aren't they here." Seriously. Then again, Owen Hart learned wrestling studying tapes from Japan and came from Bruce Hart's influence where New Japan was the real major league, so he'd have the attitude that "If they were any good why aren't they here" was ridiculous.

When Kojima held the Triple Crown & IWGP title, he met HHH and there was a hilarious exchange. Kojima greeted Flair & HHH and was real nice. Flair kind of knew who Kojima was from working New Japan but didn't know how big he was at the time. HHH had no idea and made some joke about who is this guy. Kojima knew English and knew HHH acted like he didn't know who he was and said in Japanese to the reporters, "Any of you know the guy in the big nose who is Ric Flair's security guard?" and they all cracked up.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Vince wouldn't let people get caught talking to WCW guys at all. Bret talked about it. Like even guys as close as Heenan and Fink.

Aiii

So not worth it
What if the nWo reformed Monday on Raw, who three would be in it?

I would say Owens, Cena & Sheamus.

Brock would become neo-Stang.

MC Safety

I wait for the day where they all show up and destroy the divas division. Time to rebuild.

More than likely the NXT shine won't translate well.

If I had to bet, I'd say Charlotte and Bayley will fare poorly in the WWE. Sasha and Becky might do better, but I can't imagine either of them disrupting the status quo.

klonere

Banned
More than likely the NXT shine won't translate well.

If I had to bet, I'd say Charlotte and Bayley will fare poorly in the WWE. Sasha and Becky might do better, but I can't imagine either of them disrupting the status quo.

Heel Charlotte playing up all the Flair stuff and just being better than everyone else in the ring could work. She has to work heel tbh, she's a pretty bad face.

4 Horsewomen is 100% a money faction if presented properly. But they won't because LOLDIVAS

Entropia

No One Remembers
I heard virtually everyone in Montreal is like an 8/10 at the very least. Don't quote me on that, I remember faintly hearing it on a podcast that I don't remember the name of.

I haven't been to Montreal, but pretty much everyone I know that has gone said that is indeed the case.

Also, what's this about everyone working everyone into a shoot with Ken Shamrock vs. Kimbo Slice?????

Oersted

Heel Charlotte playing up all the Flair stuff and just being better than everyone else in the ring could work. She has to work heel tbh, she's a pretty bad face.

4 Horsewomen is 100% a money faction if presented properly. But they won't because LOLDIVAS

tumblr_nj6et8DD7i1saykaxo1_400.gif

Indeed

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GWF would like to announce their second signee!

Last night you got a preview of Heel, putting his fists to work as he is a REAL SHOOTER, folks. But check this out. Uncannily similar to Your Favorite WWE Superstar, here's our newest competitor to enter our Squared Circle!

Omlru80.gif

Stay tuned for more GWF announcements before the big debut, which has not yet set a date! Rest assured, it will be one for the ages!

I cannot wait when GWF unleashes their very own purple bag special.

GFW would like to announce their second signee!

Last night you got a preview of Heel, putting his fists to work as he is a REAL SHOOTER, folks. But check this out. Uncannily similar to Your Favorite WWE Superstar, here's our newest competitor to enter our Squared Circle!

Omlru80.gif

Stay tuned for more GWF announcements before the big debut, which has not yet set a date! Rest assured, it will be one for the ages!
Wow, Bean even got the vintage filter.

Omlru80.gif

hype hype hype

The main roster is going to absolutely waste every woman you like in NXT, guaranteed. Hunter may have enough clout to get some of his boys a good spot on the main roster, but even Triple H can't bury the antiquated idea that women aren't marketable as wrestlers unless they embody some simplistic caricature that wrestling fans can relate to, i.e. being catty, backstabbing bitches.

Omlru80.gif

needs a low rider entrance.

Top Bottom