• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

So with Jay lethal winning the ROH title. Here is a list of people successful after they leave TNA

Lethal
AJ styles
Joe
Daniels and kazarian
Okada
Young bucks
R-truth

Any more?

Fox318

When you think about it, it reflects your posting style perfectly.

GWF would like to announce their second signee!

Last night you got a preview of Heel, putting his fists to work as he is a REAL SHOOTER, folks. But check this out. Uncannily similar to Your Favorite WWE Superstar, here's our newest competitor to enter our Squared Circle!

Omlru80.gif

Stay tuned for more GWF announcements before the big debut, which has not yet set a date! Rest assured, it will be one for the ages!
Shouldn't bean get a stretcher job to the ring?

It's a joke brah, I was merely commenting on the fact that people say misogynist stuff like "such and such won" as if women were some trophy.

Hit the ropes brother, you're too sensitive.

I didn't get that. I was going to write an argumentative post, but you're right, I was being sensitive.

Ugh, something is up with me today. I'll blame relationship troubles.

Guys, what's the best SKATE game? Kinda wanna get into that after playing a lot of Tony Hawk lately.

Skate 2.

Its a great follow up to the first game. Builds on the solid foundation of 1 in every way people wanted and makes the jump to 60fps.

Skate 3 was basically Skate 2-2 but got a bit too jackass-y. Plus it lacked the polish of the other games. Things got pretty janky.

Sabucin

GWF would like to announce their second signee!

Last night you got a preview of Heel, putting his fists to work as he is a REAL SHOOTER, folks. But check this out. Uncannily similar to Your Favorite WWE Superstar, here's our newest competitor to enter our Squared Circle!

Omlru80.gif

Stay tuned for more GWF announcements before the big debut, which has not yet set a date! Rest assured, it will be one for the ages!

How can I be part of the GWF roster? :c

Verendus

Banned
There's a GAF Wrestling Federation?

omg

This reminds me of The Alliance vs. WWF. Does someone have to set up a competing organisation, then invade the GWF?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
There's a GAF Wrestling Federation?

omg

This reminds me of The Alliance vs. WWF. Does someone have to set up a competing organisation, then invade the GWF?

A few years ago it was in full swing. Now with 2k15 on PC...there's no excuse for it not to happen again.

It sucks story mode is out, but it can be easier to just put GWF in the "Universe" mode. More organic storylines, and we won't have to carefully craft the crazy stories like the time SoulPlaya and a pal went back in time to WCW 1995 and wrestled a match in Fire Pro, or the resurrection of Professor Beef. Or the debut episode where Honest Bootaaay betrayed Laserfrog...and a lot more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQVQR98Q7MY

LMAO that finisher makes me laugh EVERY time. I forgot about the Mods vs Soul and Co storyline.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't like to spoil everything too early, but my god, WWE2k15 is FAST on PC as far as creation goes.

xHhYjel.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
A few years ago it was in full swing. Now with 2k15 on PC...there's no excuse for it not to happen again.

It sucks story mode is out, but it can be easier to just put GWF in the "Universe" mode. More organic storylines, and we won't have to carefully craft the crazy stories like the time SoulPlaya and a pal went back in time to WCW 1995 and wrestled a match in Fire Pro, or the resurrection of Professor Beef. Or the debut episode where Honest Bootaaay betrayed Laserfrog...and a lot more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQVQR98Q7MY

LMAO that finisher makes me laugh EVERY time. I forgot about the Mods vs Soul and Co storyline.

The snitch slam.

So where can i experience the pageantry and excitement of the GWF? This olace provides countless amounts of screw off time at work for me and to see it in wrestling formsounds hilarious.

tm24

Oh god, remember when Data West/Dragonzord won his match against bish and you said fuck it and ran the storyline anyways? Good times

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
i had my bret hart moment because sunny was too busy pushing part timers, e-celebrities, and heavy. and not looking out for the boys.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm trying to figure out what I am (lol I like it regardless) but Verendus is perfect

You're Robocop.

Oh god, remember when Data West/Dragonzord won his match against bish and you said fuck it and ran the storyline anyways? Good times

Yeah, he wasn't supposed to win! Bish was juiced to the max and Datazord ended up destroying Bish, and went into business for himself. But the storyline was already written! It sucked! I was less like Vince and more like Bischoff.

Data West is going to be an interesting character in this new GWF.

Top Bottom