• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Kaladin

Batista-gif-001.gif

Alucard

Banned
ROH's PPV sounds like it was just "okay" by most accounts, but the main event sounds like it's worth going out of your way to see. Really happy for Jay Lethal, as he's been one of the most entertaining pro wrestling characters over the past year.

The Young Bucks just "periscoped" (is that how the kids are saying it?) their Global Force match against PJ Black & Everett. The minor league ball parks don't do GFW much favours, couldn't really tell how many people were there but they sounded lively enough. Bucks worked it like a 2015 version of an 80's wrasslin' tag match, it was weird. Rope-a-dope, atomic drops, noggin knockers, etc. They even cut some signature combos in half to go for a pinfall. GIFs;

fwbWlkt.gif
ymzaGiz.gif

Verendus

Banned
Who benefitted the most in Austin's absence? I held the GAF Wrestling Federation Championship longer than anybody. I married the boss's daughter. Hell, I was the GAF Wrestling Federation in Austin's absence.

That's a Triple H quote btw. Prediction of the future. Because I'm going to bury everyone.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Young Bucks just "periscoped" (is that how the kids are saying it?) their Global Force match against PJ Black & Everett. The minor league ball parks don't do GFW much favours, couldn't really tell how many people were there but they sounded lively enough. Bucks worked it like a 2015 version of an 80's wrasslin' tag match, it was weird. Rope-a-dope, atomic drops, noggin knockers, etc. They even cut some signature combos in half to go for a pinfall. GIFs;

fwbWlkt.gif
ymzaGiz.gif

Criss Cross? Contested back slides?

ROH's PPV sounds like it was just "okay" by most accounts, but the main event sounds like it's worth going out of your way to see. Really happy for Jay Lethal, as he's been one of the most entertaining pro wrestling characters over the past year.

I watched a replay yesterday and thought there were several very good matches, especially in the second half of the card. What really hurt the show was the camerawork and which shots were used. Its like the production people hadn't done wrestling before and kept using angles that didn't show any of the move's impact. This is coming from someone who normally doesn't mind ROH production. The lighting was better that what we normally see with ROH, though.

Anyone else always wishing this would happen to Ambrose every time he does that stupid rope rebound clothesline?

http://giant.gfycat.com/ShortFalseJay.gif[/ IMG][/QUOTE]

Holy crap, that's funny. I love the one with the guy jumping straight through the ropes to the floor too.

Cagey

Banned
Hm. With the GWF Reigns gimmick* going to fellow War Wagon rider Verendus, I have to start fresh.

Time to work the Bodyshaming Brotunga, Attorney at Law gimmick* to climb back up the ranks.

*neither are gimmicks; this is real life, brother.

One day Brotista will return, and vanquish Flop Lesnar.

Batista already said he ain't coming back to this televised shitshow, and he'd only bother with houseshows because he learned his lesson about how batshit and pandering creative was last time.

Why he's the greatest of all time and deserved Marvel megabucks instead of DubyaE pennies with strings tied to them so they could be pulled away at any time.

Verendus

Banned
Sunny, if it's possible. Can you please make this the GWF tagline for that Verendus superstar?

ONE MAN
ALONE
BETRAYED BY THE FANS HE LOVES
ON A QUEST FOR REDEMPTION

The greatest, and most emotional, story of WrassleGAF leading into the fateful day of Wrestlemania 31, can now finally come to GWF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sephzilla, you're Robocop. Isn't it obvious?

I just did a special Dark Match Preview of GWF on Twitch. I'll link it here once it archives. Six man over the top battle royale with Heel, Verendus, Bean Breath, Sephzilla, CureVylash, and Data West.

Top Bottom