• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

TNA is bringing back KING OF THE MOUNTAIN?!?

Yeah, they're doing TV tapings days before the PPV that are supposed to air weeks after the PPV, so they had to get rid of the world title match from the PPV and replace it with something that couldn't be spoiled, so King of the Mountain for something

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lol sorry I meant is there an existing wrestler my moveset/CAW is based on? He looks kinda like Zayn

I have no idea. I picked someone and then tweaked signatures and finishers. It's the best way to keep it varied without spending forever.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Anyone else always wishing this would happen to Ambrose every time he does that stupid rope rebound clothesline?

ShortFalseJay.gif

Yes of course, I wish nothing but embarrassment for midcard Dean.

God, he fucking annihilated Elgin.

I hate Elgin. Dude might be my least favorite guy in wrestling right now. Worse than Ziggler. He's so bad. How did he get into the uppercard of ROH? No one seems to like him. Even his hometown crowd doesn't give a shit about him. He's proven to be a diva on Twitter. His wrestling his dog shit and his promos are even worse. He has a terrible look. Why is he booked at all? Like...how did this dude get a "name"? Was it ironic support of the mullet? Love of pork? I really don't get it because this dude is legit trash.

ROH, please get rid of him. He's bad at every aspect of pro wrestling. Zero charisma, botches regularly, has no psychology, and his power spots are trash against 180 pound dudes.

jred2k

Lol Sephzilla is just Curtis Axel in a mask. Kind of reminded me of when Bo came back as Mr. NXT or whatever. Somehow his name is the only one Justin Roberts can kind of pronounce properly. Dada Zodiac is pretty great, though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
how does it stack up to the first season?

Lame. It doesn't come off as authentic as the first season and it doesn't grab you by the crotch like the first episode did. It doesn't feel as grimey or as raw and most the actors feel laughably out of place.

Feels like a rushed version of an awesome thing that never should have had a sequel but just had to because reasons. The Hotline Miami 2 of tv shows.

Lame. It doesn't come off as authentic as the first season and it doesn't grab you by the crotch like the first episode did. It doesn't feel as grimey or as raw and most the actors feel laughably out of place.

Feels like a rushed version of an awesome thing that never should have had a sequel but just had to because reasons. The Hotline Miami 2 of tv shows.

Figured. If you wanted a gritty southern crime drama (reborn) McConaughey and Harrelson were the best. Ferrell and Vaughn were probably never going to do it for me.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I sometimes forget just how weird this place can get.

Anyroad. Does anyone recall a wrestler who, for whatever reason, held the tag team titles by himself and defended it numerous times? An inverse of the Freebird Rule? Some sort of "I have the strength of two wrestlers" or Al Snow and Head/Perry Saturn and Mop type delusion excusing it perhaps?

alstein

I sometimes forget just how weird this place can get.

Anyroad. Does anyone recall a wrestler who, for whatever reason, held the tag team titles by himself and defended it numerous times? An inverse of the Freebird Rule? Some sort of "I have the strength of two wrestlers" or Al Snow and Head/Perry Saturn and Mop type delusion excusing it perhaps?

I think this happened in WCW briefly with the Giant. He might have been doing it with a cigarette in his mouth.

ENDVR was fun yesterday. GZRS are over, Zack Sabre Jr. is the best, I could watch him throw people around all day, Jack Sexsmith is hilarious. I also saw the most disgusting atomic drop I've ever seen in my life. I always thought that move was dumb, but that one brought it back.

Aiii

So not worth it
So after Gunner, Sam Shaw (who signed a MULTI-YEAR deal last year) also left TNA.

But it's okay guys...
clipboard01bepk8.jpg

No problem at all...
clipboard04rnpb3.jpg

That is unless TNA ORIGINAL STING makes some calls...
clipboard03grphg.jpg

Damnit Sting, stop poaching guys to come to the minor leagues!

The Young Bucks were pointing out to stro that they can play abusive characters in wrestling, yet those characters have no bearing on their shoot lives as husbands and fathers. Because wrestling is a work.

Personally, I thought it was quite a calm and measured response to someone insinuating they condoned domestic abuse.

klonere

Banned
The Young Bucks were pointing out to stro that they can play abusive characters in wrestling, yet those characters have no bearing on their shoot lives as husbands and fathers. Because wrestling is a work.

Personally, I thought it was quite a calm and measured response to someone insinuating they condoned domestic abuse.

Well I'm a total idiot - I completely misread the whole thing - I thought YBs were just replying to the criticism that their spots look overly choreographed

Crazy they pulled it off right, but goddamn I really dislike Kotaro Suzuki.

Watched the 2nd Ibushi vs Generico match last night, still a ton of fun. This was ridiculous, especially considering the match was Ibushi's return from injury;

NgF6tHf.gif

Top Bottom