• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, that is weird. It doesn't show it on my steam account via the browser. I got it though!

I started playing New Vegas with mods. I am hooked on that.

Don't touch Bantmeng until you play the piss out of NV. Best FO game bar none

RE: Arn Anderson.

Yd2Iq.gif

So, dear friend Dick Justice, I hate to do this but:

andersonofih.gif

klonere

Banned
Dick Justice, the lone crusader charging into Wrasslegaf in defense of secret best dad Adam Rose, only to be met by scorn and ridicule.

I salute you, Dick Justice.

giphy.gif

Dick Justice, the lone crusader charging into Wrasslegaf in defense of secret best dad Adam Rose, only to be met by scorn and ridicule.

I salute you, Dick Justice.

giphy.gif

I appreciate it, friend. Also Sheamus is more entertaining than Batista, Bork Laser, J&J Security, Seth Rollins and Kane combined, friends.

RgoOi3d.gif

JavyOO7

Rose did some sweet spine busters in NXT. Though that spine buster he did against Dolph last night wasn't good. Dolph leaped too high.

Fun week ahead for wrestling

Wed

Mil murtes vs Drago winner faces puma at Ultima Lucha

Roddy vs Nakamura
AJ and the Bucks vs Okada and RPG vice

Friday NJPW on AXS starts airing the 2014 G1.

klonere

Banned
HH putting over Owens strong, brother

HulkHogan said:
"Kevin actually reminds me of one of the older wrestlers of the late Seventies, some of those guys that didn't have the build, but they would scare you if you met them at a bar. What hooked me about him was that I was watching a match of his on NXT and I found myself disassociated with being in the moment, all of a sudden I started watching him and he made me believe again. I watched real close, and there were no holes in his boat – his punches, his kicks, everything he did looked like it was killing the guy, which it probably was. He caught me with my guard down and he made me a believer again, he hooked me. He's got that look, man; that demeanor and that swagger."

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/...-how-kevin-owens-made-him-a-believer-20150623

In LOL TNA NEWS

For this Sunday's TNA Slammiversary XIII PPV -- the same event that as of now has no main event -- it appears that it will not have the originally scheduled Wolves vs. Dirty Heels tag team title match finals, originally scheduled to be the fifth match of the best-of-five series.

Wolves' member Davey Richards is booked for a show at Arena Mexico in Mexico City for the All Elite promotion Sunday where he & Volador Jr. are in the main event against Bobby Lashley & Rush. That also means Lashley would be out for Sunday's show as well.

TNA should just air that match it sounds rad

Don't touch Bantmeng until you play the piss out of NV. Best FO game bar none

Not sure I can get behind that. Fallout 3 plus its generally great DLC > New Vegas.

Moving down to Oregon next month, and see there's a Smackdown taping in Portland a couple weeks later. I've only been to house shows and never to tapings. Worth going?

Cagey

Banned
I used to love to go to Japan because in America they'd say, "Oh, Hulk Hogan's only got three moves." Well that's all I needed to draw money.

If I would have done a bunch of other stuff, like sunset flips and arm drags, I'd have been like everyone else on the card. So I let everyone else do that and I'd come out and steal the show every night. But when I got to go to Japan, I had a guaranteed contract, everything was always sold out because of all the Japanese stars on the bill, so it was like Jimi Hendrix jamming, brother. It was free-form; I'd go out there, wrestle, go behind people, reverse 'em, suplex 'em, take 'em down. I had a blast in Japan because I got to wrestle over there.

Hulk Hogan the God. "Well that's all I needed to draw money, brother."

hogan-enziguri-o.gif

I really enjoyed that Reigns vs. Sheamus match last night, until the ending. Reigns is legit MUCH better than he was pre-WM. Doesn't have a big war crate, but what he does have, he hits well, and his sense of pacing and storytelling has gotten better and better every week.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind Reigns feuding with Owens. It'd be dope, both guys just laying into each other.

somedevil

Here is the updated card for July 4th Tokyo show:

*WWE United States champion John Cena & Dolph Ziggler vs. Kane & King Barrett.
*WWE NXT champion Kevin Owens vs. Finn Balor
*Brock Lesnar vs. Kofi Kingston.
*Neville vs. Chris Jericho.
*New Day vs. TBA.
*WWE Divas champion Nikki Bella vs. Paige vs. Naomi.
*Lucha Dragons vs. Los Matadors.
*Cesaro is also appearing.

So right now new day has no opponents and Cesaro has no partner.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Brock Lesnar v. Kofi Kingston is still the weirdest thing

Top Bottom