• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Hex

Banned
I love the fact that the crowd was calling for tables so Mortes was like "aight" and took Drago to the announcer table.

RP912

Banned
If TNA was smart they would go back to getting endorsements and putting shit all over their ring ala AAA. they had a Direct insurance endorsement...what the hell happened to that?

CIT3a71WcAEUKxT.jpg

So Jarrett is back to leave on his own terms? Thats.....not exactly groundbreaking, earthshaking news. Is he supposed to help TNA draw some record numbers? How many guitars is he planning to break?

I don't know. Feels like social media hyped this way too much. Or maybe I missed something is all of Karen's babble.

Fox318

So Jarrett is back to leave on his own terms? Thats.....not exactly groundbreaking, earthshaking news. Is he supposed to help TNA draw some record numbers? How many guitars is he planning to break?

I don't know. Feels like social media hyped this way too much. Or maybe I missed something is all of Karen's babble.

just think of the dimes he will draw this sunday

Top Bottom