• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

That was the last time TNA was decent when Aries won the title. After that it went down hill with the Claire Lynch thing and him being overshadowed by Aces and Eights.

Then after that they gave the title to Hardy to keep him signed and Aries turned into a CM Punk ripoff to drop the title to Hardy.

There is a gif him smirking when he saw Dixie and Jarrett hugging basically telegraphing he is out of this place on Sunday.

On the other hand, there was that bullshit with Christy Hemme, so fuck Austin Aries.

Sephzilla

Way cool figures.

11226892_839313836104962_28535345_n.jpg

Why are all of the people of color off in the back?

RP912

Banned
That was the last time TNA was decent when Aries won the title. After that it went down hill with the Claire Lynch thing and him being overshadowed by Aces and Eights.

Then after that they gave the title to Hardy to keep him signed and Aries turned into a CM Punk ripoff to drop the title to Hardy.

There is a gif him smirking when he saw Dixie and Jarrett hugging basically telegraphing he is out of this place on Sunday.

That's the thing. Every time TNA has something that could draw ratings, they eliminate it with extreme prejudice. AJ Styles angle for instance...dude finally had an identity that works. What does TNA do, they feed him to Angle and killed him momentum. Austin Aries getting momentum...they feed him to Hardy. When they had Monty Brown, he was over as fuck and what does TNA do....they turn him heel :/ :/.

There was a time when TNA was actually legit...and look at them now, CZW have more of a crowd and production value than that company. It just frustrates me how a company wants so badly to be in the shitter to the point it's like self sabotage.

Kaladin

I don't remember when I quit watching week to week, but I legit quit caring about TNA after Austin Aries.

They had lightning in a bottle with that angle. It was perfect. Hell, they even had the perfect heel champ for him to take the title from in Bobby Roode.

And it's not even difficult to book a good reign coming off that......all they had to do was line up good matches with different challengers, make him a work horse champion and they would have had a great wrestler on top for a year plus.

But noooooooooooooo.....they fuck it up. And they didn't just pull a WWE....they feed him to Aces and Eights, and ultimately Jeff Harvey. At that point, I said fuck TNA.

somedevil

Superkick party reference by Uso.

Plus who is heel and face in this. Paige taken away to do tough enough but they have no faces to put in her face.

Good luck charlotte your going to need it.

Kaladin

Superkick party reference by Uso.

Plus who is heel and face in this. Paige taken away to do tough enough but they have no faces to put in her face.

Good luck charlotte your going to need it.

Naomi is clearly the heel with Tamina as her body guard, and Alicia Fox is the classic tweener diva that can be baby face or heel any night of the week depending on her opponent.

I don't see the point of having Rusev hobble around on his legitimately broken foot just so he can appear in embarrassing segments that may risk further injury.

I don't see the point of having Rusev hobble around on his legitimately broken foot just so he can appear in embarrassing segments that may risk further injury.

vince-mcmahon-upset.jpg

Too much of a wimp to push back against my ideas? Bury him like he's radioactive waste.

Maybe he's traveling with the broken foot because he's legit shook about being cuckolded?

RP912

Banned
Despite the bugs and bullshit devs...Project CARS is the real MVP of racers. I really want to play Driveclub but I'm never going to get a PS4 so meh...

On another note...watching this NWO vs WCW match on NJPW World. Fake sting is really going in this match.

So you'd basically make Cesaro go toe to toe with Lesnar, something WM Undertaker, Reigns, Cena, Cena + Rollins, and no one else has been able to do?

>_<

Come ooooon. :p That's just Cesaro fan-fic. :p You wouldn't elevate Cesaro one whit; you'd just end up killing Lesnar
They had their best shot when Paul was visibly annoying Cesaro talking about Brock while managing him...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Buff Bagwell, and Vicious and Delicious to an extent, is magical in NJPW. He gets that quiet crowd SO heated halfway through the match.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Buff Bagwell has an unholy amount of douche charisma.

I mean, he literally had the ultimate babyface comeback and manged to turn heel minutes later.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Bagwell and Inferno are probably 1 & 2 on the 'doesnt deserve the ISEC hatred at all' on the list during their time period.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why? How? What?

I'm really asking here. I don't usually play racing games. I played a couple of races earlier and it seems fun enough.

And did you get those Horsemen dolls or what?
Fun enough is fine, Horizon 2 has spoiled me though.

I did not go to Target. Ended up spending time moving. Had to be done...

somedevil

Some TNA spoilers. First the tag title match is not on the pay per view.

Plus here his the title match results:

EC3 wins via rollup

Other Great Spoilers:

Wolves win tag titles. Goodbye Aries.
Rising disbanded.
Dixie is coming back.

Let the good times roll.

edit:EC3 first two title defenses:

EC3 defeats Norv Fernum in his 1st title defence.

EC3 then defeats Stone Cold Shark Boy in his 2nd title defense straight after.

Then Angle comes out and they set up a rematch for next taping

I gave up on TNA with the main event mafia

I had fits and starts with TNA but I think I gave up completely when Jeff Hardy had that ugly as sin custom belt.

Really it was a little bit of everything they where doing back when they made the switch to monday that put me off. They where at least trying stuff but most of it sucked.

Gwent is the Game of the Year friends

The open world RPG mini game they build around it is OK as well.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm so out of the loop on the kideo games. I still haven't played Bloodborne or Alien Isolation. I just got Batman two days ago and still haven't had a chance to touch it. Witcher 3 was like '1 hour a day of playtime' til I completed it.

I kind of wish it came out in October because Batman's always the perfect Halloween game, but I feel like it's awesome that it came out the same day as the best Batman movie.

Question: Some time ago I saw someone post some wrasslin merchandise. I don't know the official name, but it comes from Japan and it's a combination hood/towel. I believe some company was selling them here in the states via e-shop.

Can someone please post a link here?

thanks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I do like in the tag team tournament Heenan is all 'I got Henning and Windham to win this!' whenever they're having their match because of his friendship with Curt. Then when the Faces of Fear are wrestling, 'I pick Faces of Fear to win the tournament!' because of his friendship with Meng.

Guys, guys, Tough Talk is some great shit. Seriously the only thing that should be scripted in WWE is just the matches and their outcomes.

The miz might not be great at wrestling but goddamn is he good at talking, and Paige is freaking hilarious

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm so out of the loop on the kideo games. I still haven't played Bloodborne or Alien Isolation. I just got Batman two days ago and still haven't had a chance to touch it. Witcher 3 was like '1 hour a day of playtime' til I completed it.

I kind of wish it came out in October because Batman's always the perfect Halloween game, but I feel like it's awesome that it came out the same day as the best Batman movie.

NS2Biod.gif

Top Bottom