• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Outrun 2006 is by far, my favorite racing game. It just makes me smile.

Need to drive up and down the PCH with the soundtrack blasting in the background. Car of choice would be a WRX STI or Lancer. One day, friends.

Sephzilla

My fav racer

66907_front.jpg

Burnout needs to ditch racing and go back to the original crash mode they had in Revenge. It's why I could never love Paradise, it just didn't have that ridiculous aftertouch/endless chain of explosions mode that I could play for hours and hours and never get bored.

Even though I loved Paradise and had a blast playing it online I would really like to see them release something like Burnout Crash HD as a downloadable title, with all the crash junctions from the previous titles and a crash junction editor to create and share your own junctions.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Even though I loved Paradise and had a blast playing it online I would really like to see them release something like Burnout Crash HD as a downloadable title, with all the crash junctions from the previous titles and a crash junction editor to create and share your own junctions.

There's already a game called Burnout Crash, though.

And despite the initial impressions of "what the fuck is this 2D mobile game looking shit" most of GAF had when it was released, it's actually a really fun little game.

klonere

Banned
I forgot to mention TOCA Touring Cars and Colin McRae, those were some post primary school classics.

Also I'm readdicted to saltybet. Just lost all my salt to some dumb 2hu beating a blue colonel Sanders.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't played any Horizon, but I guess I can see the open-road thing improving my enjoyment of it - that's the reason I loved the Test Drive Unlimited games, in spite of their numerous flaws.

Carmageddon II's not much of a racer, I admit - although you can complete levels by racing, I almost always did it by blowing up the other racers or running over all the pedestrians. The game's probably one of my top 5 of all time, I was utterly consumed by both Carmageddon & Carmageddon II, amazing games.

I played the shit out of Carmageddon 1 when it released on PC way back when. Never did touch II, wonder how it holds up. I'm sure GOG has it.

Probably buying Rare Replay just for RC Pro-Am. >_>

Totally worth buying it for. God it was so good.

Outrun 2006 is by far, my favorite racing game. It just makes me smile.

Need to drive up and down the PCH with the soundtrack blasting in the background. Car of choice would be a WRX STI or Lancer. One day, friends.

It's pretty much perfect. Fun to play, BLUE SKIES, and that soundtrack is to die for. Only better racing song is

DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LET'S GO AWAY

Sephzilla

My favorite racer is Mario kart 8, I have spent over 100 hours in it will probably put in 100 more.

Mario Kart 8 is a couple good battle mode maps away from being the GOAT. I'm kind of stunned that Nintendo didn't announce any new battle mode maps for this game at E3

I've been playing MLB The Show '15. Damn good game but I suck at hitting. It's been so long since I've played a baseball game and I'm off my game.

Playing as the Yankees, leading off with Ellsbury and Gardner, I can almost reliably bunt my way on to first and second with no outs against the AI. Then, unleash hell.

We need more goofy pictures of Finn Balor.

Also, a Bull Dempsey shirt that is Brock's Eat/Sleep/Conquer/Repeat shirt, only with Conquer crossed out.

Heroman

Banned
Mario Kart 8 is a couple good battle mode maps away from being the GOAT. I'm kind of stunned that Nintendo didn't announce any new battle mode maps for this game at E3
battle mode has been getting less and less important to them to the point if mk9 had no battle mode i wouldn't be shock also I would rather have new tracks than a battle mode maps.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The real scary truth about MK battle mode:

The only really REALLY good version of it...was in the original game.

N64/Super Circuit weren't bad either. DS and GCN were tolerable, the rest not worth mentioning.

RP912

Banned
Good to see Daytona USA getting some love in here. The PSN port was dope as hell, I played it a week ago and had a blast.

I'm surprised nobody didn't say Sega Rally..

54452-Sega_Rally_Championship_(J)-10.jpg

I'm saying she's only now arrived at that state.

Most beginners are ahead of her and she's been around for how long.

I can tell you with absolute certainty that no beginner has been ahead of where Eva Marie is now in terms of, at the very least, spots and sequences.

Whether or not it translates to good matches is a different matter entirely (and depends on her opponents), but no beginner is even close to that. It takes a long time to get used to being in a ring.

Zach

I can tell you with absolute certainty that no beginner has been ahead of where Eva Marie is now in terms of, at the very least, spots and sequences.

Whether or not it translates to good matches is a different matter entirely (and depends on her opponents), but no beginner is even close to that. It takes a long time to get used to being in a ring.

It took Trish like 3 years to put every thing together.

Has she had a televised match yet? I thought I was caught up on NXT...

Has she had a televised match yet? I thought I was caught up on NXT...

Don't know. She's apparently been training for a while with Brian Kendrick, though. He's a very good base for some of the more difficult things she's been trying.

We really live in an age of the most insane wrestling ideas. Cena is doing a fucking springboard stunner. The Bellas do topes and insane bumps to the floor. Paige and Naomi in general. Neville nailing all of his crazy shit night after night. We're spoiled.

Striker

I've been playing MLB The Show '15. Damn good game but I suck at hitting. It's been so long since I've played a baseball game and I'm off my game.
I use analog hitting as it is the least challenging. Getting used to how the pitches come to you and where they are in the zone is what you have to really learn.

RP912

Banned
Lately I been playing Fifa 15 and PES 2015. I can't believe I slept on football games for so long. The last soccer game I played this much was Head On Soccer for the Snes.

Kaladin

I use analog hitting as it is the least challenging. Getting used to how the pitches come to you and where they are in the zone is what you have to really learn.

Maybe that's what I need, cause my timing with the single button press swing is always early.

klonere

Banned
Good to see Daytona USA getting some love in here. The PSN port was dope as hell, I played it a week ago and had a blast.

I'm surprised nobody didn't say Sega Rally..

54452-Sega_Rally_Championship_(J)-10.jpg

I did, ASSHOLE

Don't know. She's apparently been training for a while with Brian Kendrick, though. He's a very good base for some of the more difficult things she's been trying.

We really live in an age of the most insane wrestling ideas. Cena is doing a fucking springboard stunner. The Bellas do topes and insane bumps to the floor. Paige and Naomi in general. Neville nailing all of his crazy shit night after night. We're spoiled.

Fuck the springboard stunner, Cena did that Yoshi Tonic shit. It looked wrong to see him do that!

Cena's clearly at the point where he just does whatever move he wants. It's absurd to see him doing this shit. The springboard stunner is his main sig now!

Though his moveset has always been crazy. Top guy doing a top rope legdrop to a bent over opponent? Wtf

Sephzilla

Cena's clearly at the point where he just does whatever move he wants. It's absurd to see him doing this shit. The springboard stunner is his main sig now!

Though his moveset has always been crazy. Top guy doing a top rope legdrop to a bent over opponent? Wtf

--AA originally started out as the FU, to mock Lesnar's F5
--Five Knuckle Shuffle is a poor man's People's Elbow
--Does a glorified Hulk Hogan legdrop from the top rope
--Uses a springboard variant of the Stunner

Guys. What if Cena has just been slowly stealing other people's finishers?

RP912

Banned
Top 5 Signature Moves

1. Arn's Spinebuster
2. Shibata's Sleeper Hold
3. Vadersault
4. Punk's knee/bulldog combo
5. Austin's running elbow

Wouldn't it be fucking amazing if Eva Marie of all people turned out to be a great asset to the Divas division? If a person who was hired to be a pretty actress for an idiotic reality show and who was dismissed as some kind of toxic contagion who would make women's wrestling in the WWE even more of a bathroom break just randomly had a lot of talent and charisma in the ring?

Wouldn't it be fucking amazing if Eva Marie of all people turned out to be a great asset to the Divas division? If a person who was hired to be a pretty actress for an idiotic reality show and who was dismissed as some kind of toxic contagion who would make women's wrestling in the WWE even more of a bathroom break just randomly had a lot of talent and charisma in the ring?

It would be amazing if anyone made the divas more than a bathroom break

Top Bottom