• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Kaiterra

Banned
Way cool figures.

11226892_839313836104962_28535345_n.jpg

This was really bugging a friend, and then it hit him:

Alucard

Banned
Here is the Viewership for ROH and TNA from yesterday:

ROH:

Total of 330,000 viewers up from 272,000 last week

TNA:

Total of 451,000 viewers up from 449,000 last week

ROH at its highest without any advertising.

Not bad for ROH. Solid numbers as they get more viewers. This week's episode was really good, so wondering if they can keep it up with subsequent ones.

Alucard

Banned
Bros, I think I hate my job. Been in management for just over a year and...your former colleagues are revealed to be liars and leeches. Sigh. And it sucks to have a boss who keeps piling new projects on you because he figures you've got the hang of things in terms of your regularly scheduled tasks. Fuck.

Kaladin

10600640_10153171853653355_7583601864124633276_n.jpg

For anyone doubting the ”largest roster ever” tag line for WWE 2k16, let us you assure you, that we are bringing over 120 unique playable Superstars and Divas to the game. Now when we say unique, we’re not counting the repeats like 5 John Cena models, or 8 Mark Henry models. As you can imagine, these models are keeping us crazy busy, but it is worth it.

Striker

WWE '13's roster was great because of all the Attitude Era tag teams + Legends it had. '14 wasn't too far off but still solid. Then 2K wiped a lot of it out, only to tab it as a bullet point for a future game (like 2K16).

RP912

Banned
receipts.gif

I'll wait until I see gameplay and impressions before I get caught up in Yukes web again. I'll stick to my 2K14 one more year :(.

Kaladin

I enjoy 2k15 and compare it to WCW vs NWO on 64....as in I know they can do better down the line as they continue to add and improve.

rrc1594

What's up peeps haven't paid any attention to any wrestling since MiTB. So what's happen in the wrestling world. Plz give me some of that extra WrasslinGaf sarcasm since it's been a while.

What's up peeps haven't paid any attention to any wrestling since MiTB. So what's happen in the wrestling world. Plz give me some of that extra WrasslinGaf sarcasm since it's been a while.

Seth continues to look bitchmade

Brock is back, and by comparison everyone looks like shit.

They gave Brock a vulnerable babyface beatdown by Kane (in the 21st Century) and J & J

Roman Reigns is capable of putting on a good match but is still completely uninteresting in all other capacities. He's feuding with Bray now, who has apparently joined ISEC.

Rusev is pining over Lana, and seems to be replacing her with Toucan Sam.

Lucha Underground is apparently dope as hell.

rrc1594

The God King Crown got passed on

RAW_1152_Photo_209-681850645.jpg

In 2015?

They gave Brock a vulnerable babyface beatdown by Kane (in the 21st Century) and J & J

Roman Reigns is capable of putting on a good match but is still completely uninteresting in all other capacities. He's feuding with Bray now, who has apparently joined ISEC.

triple-h-nod.gif

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

ayy lmao

Just follow your nose!

Kaladin

I don't know what the hell type of match this is, but I NEED to see this.

When I search google for it, it legit only shows results with the NWA streaming service announcement, including this thread....but knowing wrestling like I do...

loser shines the winner's shoes.

RP912

Banned
The fact that Aries stayed in the company so long makes my bones ache :/. Dude got more patience than a little bit. I would have been told Dixie to fuck off, especially after being over a hell for a whole year only to lose to fucking Hardy.

somedevil

The fact that Aries stayed in the company so long makes my bones ache :/. Dude got more patience than a little bit. I would have been told Dixie to fuck off, especially after being over a hell for a whole year only to lose to fucking Hardy.

That was the last time TNA was decent when Aries won the title. After that it went down hill with the Claire Lynch thing and him being overshadowed by Aces and Eights.

Then after that they gave the title to Hardy to keep him signed and Aries turned into a CM Punk ripoff to drop the title to Hardy.

There is a gif him smirking when he saw Dixie and Jarrett hugging basically telegraphing he is out of this place on Sunday.

Top Bottom