• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Kaladin

What's the point of a PPV when the outcomes of a lot of the matches have been spoiled by TV tapings that have already taken place?

MG310

I'd like to think Taryn would get another look from WWE but the whole thing that happened with Drew McIntyre and having a kid probably work against her.

Hex

Banned
So I am expecting Jarrett to take over TNA , WWE taking over WCW style in storyline and then probably pick the shell clean of what's left on the business side.
All of these people jumping ship is crazy.

CIicDccUAAAzSkX.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member
TNA has scheduled a grueling seven days of taping to start a month from now at the Impact Zone. They could probably get straight through to the UK tapings with that....but they won't have domestic TV at all for them, and half the roster is gone...

Man God

Non-Canon Member
On the t-shirt...HONUS WAGNER, T-206. This T-shirt is worth millions. We could pay the talent and production staff for months by selling it, and we're giving it away to you for the low price of $19.99.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don West's Brown Bag Special has kept TNA afloat for years, even after his departure.

http://shoptna.com/classic-brown-bag-special.aspx

If Jarrett brings him back in the fold? Let's just say there's more than one color of bag.

Watch out WWE, things are about to get interesting.

Honestly, look at how many figures are on shoptna. There are 8 total results & 3 of them i doubt they will put in a Brown Bag. (Young/Nash 2 pack & Matt Morgan/Dixie Carter autographed) It sucks yea but if you have 5 figures & someone orders 6 Brown Bags in a year, youre getting a figure you already have. Until figures are constantly released, people would be complaining about getting the same figure over & over. The $25 price was great but if they plan on taking stuff out, why not do what they done around Thanksgiving? When you make a purchase ( in this case a Brown Bag purchase) you get another item with your purchase. (make it another dvd or shirt or something like that) I ordered No Surrender 2005 to complete my 2004-2005 TNA Pay-Per-Views & i received the EFX Sports Band that comes with a Samoa Joe bundle & the band alone was almost $30. If TNA replaced the figures permanently & went the "order a Brown Bag & get a mystery item" route, it might work since the Bag is basically a grab bag anyways. (although at times you can get items you requested)

RP912

Banned
Only the sport of professional wresting where you find Legos and Deathmatch in the same sentence.

On another note...NJPW World got up some War of the Worlds cross promotion matches up.

Bork doesn't work as a face and I hope they don't take it any further cos he's the only thing I have enjoyed on the show since I started watching again last year. Well Bryan's WM was good too.

I'd rather have him off tv entirely than ever end a raw on his back beneath Kane and J and J again. The mystique angle was right.

I mean if this is leading to a cool thing where he beats the whole authority at battleground to become champ then cool, but I don't think they'd do that.

Have his dates been increased in this new contract or is it that he is on til this Ppv then off again for a while? Is Summerslam next? Big block of Brock for the summer?

Heroman

Banned
Bork doesn't work as a face and I hope they don't take it any further cos he's the only thing I have enjoyed on the show since I started watching again last year. Well Bryan's WM was good too.

I'd rather have him off tv entirely than ever end a raw on his back beneath Kane and J and J again. The mystique angle was right.

I mean if this is leading to a cool thing where he beats the whole authority at battleground to become champ then cool, but I don't think they'd do that.

Have his dates been increased in this new contract or is it that he is on til this Ppv then off again for a while? Is Summerslam next? Big block of Brock for the summer?
Iirc he has the same contact as the his last one

Top Bottom