• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Zach

It was a Sailor Moon plush. She's a big Sailor Moon fan and I wanted to thank her for kicking enormous amounts of ass at the NXT show I went to.

image.php

Kaladin

That reminds me, it must be a bad day to be at a WWE Writer's meeting after Heyman got that message last night that said "Fire all the writers" from one of them and read it on air.

Brosiris

Neo Member
Kofi will win. He's been practicing MITB matches for years and he can bring in outside help. It's the only choice that makes sense.

I wish New Day would win. Together. And the three of them fought Brock Lesnar with Freebird Rules and defended the title with Freebird rules. I'm actually ok with them being a single wrestler with three bodies.

I generally like a multi-man match to be given several storylines, several paths, even if they don't pay off. In a lot of MITB matches I couldn't tell you who would win. There just seemed to be so many valid contenders.

But this is Roman's Story. Everyone else is a prop, even Dean's year-long feud with Seth Rollins is just the story of JCVD's friend on Bloodsport who dies so he can be angry at the villain.

tm24

I don't know, just the one I saw in the 4 way with Perro, Mistico, and Wagner. He is so out of his league in the match.
He had a string of injuries about 3-4 years ago that are finally slowing him down. He was never the most graceful of guys, but there's a reason he's in a trios group most of the time.

zychi

Banned
The coach still under contract with WWE? Getting all this hype. Also did anyone vote on Brock match options?
If it isnt obvious, espn and wwe have a marketing contract. JBL yelling sportscenter, Brock breaking news on sc, wrestlemania highlights.

Hate to burst the bubble, but its fake mainstream wwe. Not the same as it used to be

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
loved heyman's impression of dusty rhodes on steve's podcast :D

Kaiterra

Banned
There is nothing weirder than wrestling fans trying to feel superior to other wrestling fans. I'm not saying that guy's not just joshin', but seriously... I see it all the time and it's weird.

It's terrible. WrassleGAF chat is pretty insufferable with that so much of the time anymore too. People should just support the aspects of the show they like and criticize what they don't and leave it at that.

PS Kaladin that gif is way too damn big

Kaladin

It's safe to say that Jim Cornette was an inspiration that drove Kevin Owens and The Young Bucks to every glimmer of success that they've had to date. They bring him up constantly. You can't tell me he didn't light a fire under their asses.

If only he could light a fire under TNA's asses.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It's safe to say that Jim Cornette was an inspiration that drove Kevin Owens and The Young Bucks to every glimmer of success that they've had to date. They bring him up constantly. You can't tell me he didn't light a fire under their asses.
He was there Fletcher.

JavyOO7

Goodness, unless I put on the HTML5 player for Dailymotion, my machine gets wrecked by that player.

Please link more matches, even if its from DailyMotion

Match was a fun clsuterfuck of a specialty. Highly recomend considering the month

Also didn't owned say in NXT he wouldn't sink to CENA's level and do an open challenge? Why the change of hart? Didn't watch raw guessing he didn't say why

Sephzilla

Just watched the Austin/Heyman interview.

Holy shit at those last few minutes. Austin turned into Stone Cold at the drop of a fucking hat.

DMczaf

Just watched the Austin/Heyman interview.

Holy shit at those last few minutes. Austin turned into Stone Cold at the drop of a fucking hat.

The best part is how the interview started with a discussion on the lost art of the Money Drawing Promo, and then they go on to practice what they preach at the very end.

Real Ass Stone Cold is a treasure.

Mizerman

Random note.

Reigns seems far more relaxed now that the pressure is off.

I guess that what happens when you're allowed to develop a little naturally instead of being put in a role that one is not ready yet.

Though, Reigns is still missing something that prevents me from supporting him as a face.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I've never heard the full version of Taka's theme. Whomever made it should probably sue the people who do the music to Naruto.

Top Bottom