• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

SD

* The Money In the Bank briefcase is raised to start the show. Jerry Lawler and Tom Phillips are out for commentary.

* Seth Rollins comes to the ring alone and cuts a promo. He talks about how The Shield broke up exactly one year ago. Dean Ambrose interrupts on the big screen for a quick promo about their Ladder Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Title at Money In the Bank.

* The Ascension vs. The Prime Time Players vs. The Lucha Dragons is up first. Titus O'Neil pins Viktor to get the win for The PTP.

* The New Day are backstage with a promo on The Prime Time Players. Kane interrupts and announces Kofi Kingston vs. Neville for tonight.

* Ryback defeated Stardust in a quick non-title match after hitting Shellshocked.

* Renee Young interviews Paige in the ring.

* Erick Rowan and Luke Harper cut a backstage promo about being family.

* The NXT Title Open Challenge with Kevin Owens is next. Owens cuts a promo and out comes Zack Ryder to accept the challenge. Ryder loses via [papa powerbomb], then gets [papa powerbomb'd] again postmatch.

* Renee interviews Sheamus backstage about Money In the Bank.

* Neville defeated Kofi Kingston with a roll up.

* Lana is a guest on Miz TV. Rusev comes out and interrupts, wanting a second chance but Dolph Ziggler is out next. This upsets Rusev and he yells at Lana. They have words and Ziggler leaves with Lana.

* Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns is next. Kane comes out with J&J Security during the match. He hits the ring and delivers a boot to Reigns, then a chokeslam to Sheamus. Kane announces he will be in the Money In the Bank match. He then chokeslams Reigns. Seth Rollins joins in as The Authority beats down Reigns with the briefcase. Dean Ambrose runs down for the save. Ambrose, Reigns and Rollins fight over the WWE World Heavyweight Title. Reigns hits a Superman punch on Rollins and Ambrose hits Dirty Deeds on Rollins to end SmackDown

ed: VV you're welcome, these jabroni spoiler writers always get stuff wrong so sometimes you gotta help them. long live papa powerbomb

Sephzilla

I am finally too old for this shit.

Kung Fury looks like some corny ass try-hard bullshit to me.

i don't think its try-hard but rather they didn't try-hard enough. movie needed to be about 15 minutes longer and have some small down times in between all of the crazy shit and actually build some kind of coherent story. I enjoyed Kung Fury, but Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon and Danger 5 accomplished the same things except better. The money they used to get Hasslehoff should have been used to make the movie better.

Heel

It's 20 mins too long, the effects were cool.

Hasselhoff music video was better.

I couldn't even hang in for the full movie, but safe to say I've watched that Hoff music vid for more than 20 minutes. Killin' it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTidn2dBYbY

frank-mir-headphones.gif

Sephzilla

The person in OT who implied that Kung Fury was better than Mad Max Fury Road almost worked me into a frenzy though. I had to keep my calm.

Recall

Money in the Bank card looks fun, but to be fair anything can look good on paper.

* WWE World Heavyweight Title Ladder Match: Seth Rollins vs. Dean Ambrose
* Money in the Bank Match: Dolph Ziggler vs. Neville vs. Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Sheamus vs. Kane vs. TBA
* WWE Tag Team Championship Match: New Day vs. The Prime Time Players
* John Cena vs. Kevin Owens

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So basically nobody can win except Roman Reigns.

Striker

Reigns or Sheamus.

They have so many accolades now it's ridiculous. All the titles, Royal Rumble, King of the Ring, Mitb briefcase, and the Andre Battle Royal.

Sheamus just needs the Andre Rumble victory and get the briefcase once and he's done it all.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah but the problem is that none of them actually matter other than the big title. There's literally no way to make those other titles or accolades matter unless they get you a title shot, which the MITB and RR wins do. Therefore, those are the most important ones, which is why MITB is one of their bigger PPVs - something actually has to happen and they can't really shunt you off to a different title anymore and making the cash-in a loser is a waste.

Recall

...WHY IS KANE IN MITB

WHY KANE

WHY KANE IN 2015

I'D RATHER HAVE FUNKASAURUS OVER KANE

It's fine to have a counter point to the over the top spots with having some more power heavy stuff. Kane has been involved in the better MITB matches so I'm not worried by it from a match quality standpoint.

You can't tell me he didn't light a fire under their asses.

Yeah, what motivation! If only WWE could employ Cornette to be an ignorant, out-of-touch old man who's entirely wrong about everything, then perhaps more young Superstars might find the drive to make a success of themselves.

Aiii

So not worth it
Kane should win the Money in the Bank contract.

Lets face it, the guy only ever had one WWE Title run and it was literally only one day long. Guy put in the work, only Rey Mysterio got less of a token WWE title run than he did.

iMax

Kane should win the Money in the Bank contract.

Lets face it, the guy only ever had one WWE Title run and it was literally only one day long. Guy put in the work, only Rey Mysterio got less of a token WWE title run than he did.

In 2015 though?

Top Bottom