• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

klonere

Banned
Ahh its is a rotator cuff for Sami, that's like a half year of rehab isn't it?

Marcus Louis waht the fuck, great commitment to the bald gimmick match

Ahh its is a rotator cuff for Sami, that's like a half year of rehab isn't it?

Marcus Louis waht the fuck, great commitment to the bald gimmick match

He's definitely out till 2016. Bright side, him raising Demon Balor's hand while Finn raises the belt in Japan will be a hell of a moment.

HE HAS FUCKING RETURNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'mmm

tumblr_njmcojqxpn1slg1yso3_500.gif

GET HYPE MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

6:30 am ET for the Tokyo show and the WWE article is giving the impression the full card will air

Friends, we get to see Kofi/Brock <333333

Kaladin

6:30 am ET for the Tokyo show and the WWE article is giving the impression the full card will air

Friends, we get to see Kofi/Brock <333333

I was wondering that myself.....

Finn Bálor will return to Japan on July 4, where he first made a name for himself in the wrestling industry, to challenge Kevin Owens for the NXT Championship. The match will be broadcast live from Tokyo’s Sumo Hall on WWE Network as part of a supercard featuring John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho and more!

Does that mean the full card airs?

klonere

Banned
er wait if Kofi Brock is going to be Network'd

that legitimately means Kofi has a chance to win MiTB

New Day with the briefcase would be AMAZING

Sabucin

As noted, NXT star Samoa Joe, who reportedly signed a full-time contract with WWE this week, worked a match against Tyson Kidd prior to Monday’s RAW.

According to one live correspondent, it appeared that Kidd suffered an injury towards the end of the match.

Once the match was over, Natalya raced to the back, Cesaro quickly got into the ring and the referee threw up the infamous “X” sign. Kidd was said to be visibly upset leaving the ring, and appeared to be holding his neck/collarbone.

We are awaiting additional details on Kidd’s condition. Make sure to check back for updates.

Kaladin

Hmmm, the advertised event start time in Japan is 7pm (6am EST) and the advertised start time for the network special is 6:30 am EST.

It could just be lead for the doors there....but I'm wondering if the whole thing airs or not.

Would be insane to take the camera crew there for one match though.

klonere

Banned
Finn is so smooth in everything he does

Dug the ending, neither finisher got undersold and neither competitor did either

I wonder if them airing that match live on the Network means there's a chance Balor wins the title. Hopefully not interference from Cena though.

I would prefer Zayn being the one to take down Owens, but don't think they can wait ~4 more months for him to return to move Owens to the main roster full time.

I wonder if them airing that match live on the Network means there's a chance Balor wins the title. Hopefully not interference from Cena though.

I would prefer Zayn being the one to take down Owens, but don't think they can wait ~4 more months for him to return to move Owens to the main roster full time.

Balor needs to be in the main roster 6 months ago. Dude is too good to be wrestling Tyler breeze and baron Corbin.

Wwe running the dame city as new japan is it interesting, hope to see some Brock lesnaaaar

Kaladin

It's insane that they're doing anything on the Network live from Japan.

It really shows a shift in thinking of what they can do there.

I hope for the day they start broadcasting at least special live events regularly, like the ones from Japan, or can you imagine live MSG house shows on the Network?

OctoMan

Banned
It's insane that they're doing anything on the Network live from Japan.

It really shows a shift in thinking of what they can do there.

I hope for the day they start broadcasting at least special live events regularly, like the ones from Japan, or can you imagine live MSG house shows on the Network?
House shows break storyline though so that's kind of tough.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
So I watched ROH tonight, well, slept through the second half.

I can't decide what is the worst part of the presentation, the audio, which was low and muddy, the camera work, which missed a ton of the action, or the lighting, which looked like the show emanated from Stu Hart's Dungeon.

somedevil

That was clearly meant to be Itami's spot in the Japan show against Owens. That's sad.

Well he is also scheduled to be there. So he is going to watch Balor win the match instead of him which makes it even sadder.

Plus people advertised for the show so far:

Besides Finn Balor vs. NXT Champion Kevin Owens, the updated announced roster for the live special includes Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, WWE United States Champion John Cena, The Lucha Dragons, Paige and Neville. Other Superstars advertised but not mentioned in tonight's announcement include King Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella, Cesaro & Tyson Kidd, WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day and the injured Hideo Itami.

The rumor is instead of Kofi vs Brock it will be Brock vs Jericho.

edit: With who is advertised this is the possible card:

John Cena vs Kane
Owens vs Balor
Jericho vs Brock
Neville vs King Barrett vs Ziggler
NIkki vs Paige
New Day vs Cesaro and Kidd vs Lucha Dragons

Top Bottom