• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

scabro

I just watched a youtube clip of the broken man Rusev, and i have to say, the level of potential there for a redemption storyline for Rusev is fucking insane.

I thought he was cooked, but they could fucking create a megastar babyface monster along with Lana if they play it right. Which will make it hilarious when he jobs to Cena again when he comes back.

I just watched a youtube clip of the broken man Rusev, and i have to say, the level of potential there for a redemption storyline for Rusev is fucking insane.

I thought he was cooked, but they could fucking create a megastar babyface monster along with Lana if they play it right. Which will make it hilarious when he jobs to Cena again when he comes back.
Yep just like Owens gonna tap to STF in a week and a half.

Heel

CGnVtM8UkAEDDIh.png:large

Goodnight,marks.

klonere

Banned
Carmella is only over by association. Even then she got booed for a few months

I think she's being booed less and less every time but yeah, she's getting a rub. That's the idea right?

Liking this feud so far, Carmella has some nice stiff looking kicks and well....Alexa is pretty gorgeous. She's toned down the flippy stuff as well.

Top Bottom