• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I was going to say NJPW needs to deage Kanemoto and bring him back to run their Junior Division but then I realized current Kanemoto and Liger are still better than most the 20-30 something year old juniors running about right now.

RP912

Banned
Seriously...this Jr cup is boring as hell. It started off with a spark with Liger getting 2015 confused with 1995, but it's ending with a whimper with these dud ass matches. I'm hoping something interest me because these house shows are killing my attention span.

Seriously...this Jr cup is boring as hell. It started off with a spark with Liger getting 2015 confused with 1995, but it's ending with a whimper with these dud ass matches. I'm hoping something interest me because these house shows are killing my attention span.
Skip the middle and watch the last 2 events

MMAksana in 2015

11355703_1585707161702980_1081008490_n.jpg

Lack of make up or sleep? Or maybe meth? Too much sun perhaps?

What an idiot, not even Doc Hendrix will go to bat for her.

DMczaf

http://talktnapodcast.com/tna-news/havok-responds-to-offensive-tweets-from-several-years-ago/

Whether her future is with TNA or the WWE, Jessicka Havok finds herself in the middle of a Twitter storm surrounding several tweets she sent out back in 2011 and 2012.

Havok responded to me saying she “does not remember tweeting half of it and she also “had an ex that used to play on her phone” She said the tweets were at a time when she was barely known and that she “feels sick yo my stomach about this”

We have a new "I was hacked"

JavyOO7

Tom Prichard was well respected and well liked by students and his peers. They replaced DeMott with him the first time they fired him. Then brought DeMott back on and kicked Prichard out.

That's a fumble on WWE's part then. I'm being optimistic that they won't hire Hugh Morris back, but I'm sure that optimism will go away the moment they hire him back. =p

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The Rock also wasn't booed immediately after he debuted in 1996. Must not happen until early 1997.

Vince and JR especially say some downright prophetic shit about Rocky and Stone Cold. Vince even acknowledges that Dwayne's performing name is a combination of his father and grandfather's gimmicks.

NoRéN;166776704 said:
Don't know what all of you are going on about when well all know Ibushi is stealing the show!

:)

By stealing do you mean getting injured and replaced by, say, Big Daddy Yum Yum in the second week of matches?

JavyOO7

Bray could be amazing face. Just not now though. He needs to stay heel and throw a few curveballs on his character first.

TraBuch

Banned
Is that ROH/NJPW thing worth watching for someone who's never seen any of either of those promotions? Both this year's and last year's.

Bray could be amazing face. Just not now though. He needs to stay heel and throw a few curveballs on his character first.

I want a storyline where Husky Harris tries to free himself from the Bray Wyatt entity, leading Bray/Husky to have to literally wrestle himself.

Verendus

Banned
Does the PC version of 2K15 have match customisation? I'm googling, but not finding what I need to know.

Edit:

Never mind. I found it, and it doesn't. This is worse than when George Bush became President of the United States of America.

Brosiris

Neo Member
aEFoWVa.gif

....what?

This is my pitch for the Reapers:

After one night the Authority is getting beat down by Dean and friends, Kane calls out backup. The Reapers show up and the Authority welcomes them into the fold.

Next week, HHH says he's very impressed with them and will make them full members of the Authority. Luke and Rowan show up with suits (Rowan still has his sheep mask, though). At the end, the Authority ends up getting saved by the Reapers once again.

Then, week after week, Kane is made to look weaker and weaker, while the Reapers are made to look more competent. The Reapers then start inducting directionless mid to lowcarders by giving them sheep masks after beatdowns. First Adam Rose, then los Matadores (or the ascension?), then Bo Dallas. They start appearing next to the Authority in suits and sheep masks.

Kane starts trying to warn HHH and Steph about the reapers, but things have been great for the Authority. Roman, Dean, Ziggler, Ryback and Cena keep getting beat down whenever they start getting uppity. The Reapers reassure triple h, their growing numbers are to serve the Authority better.

Seeing this, Bray tries to claim the Reapers as his own, the cult he's sorely lacking. And while at first he seems like the swerve is complete and it was bray all along, the Reapers turn again and start beating him down, effectively turning Bray Braybyface.

HHH is super happy, so happy he decides to celebrate. Seth Rollins is happy because there are no contenders left, the Reapers have beaten them all down. So happy, he calls for the WWEWHC open challenge. Maybe Cena or Bray or Daniel Bryan come, but they get beat down. They don't make it to the ring.

"I'll sweeten the pot," says Seth, "It'll be no dq! Bring your friends! Bring all the chairs and kendo sticks you want!"

Seth does his laugh, HHH says he's going to win by forfeit. Luke takes the mic.

"Actually, there's a contender right here.". The Reapers take down all of the Authority until there's only Luke, Seth and a ref in the ring. Seth gets beat down by Luke with his own title until Luke pins him. Luke is WWEWHC. The authority is confused.

HHH: "What are you doing? You answer to me! You answer to the authority!"

Rowan beats him down, takes his mic. "The Reapers answer to a higher power now." Lights out, spotlight on the ring, eerie music for Luke Harper and his title.

Reaper's reign of terror with rebranded RAW for a couple of weeks until GODKING BROCK or Survivor Series come to reestablish the status quo.

And if you found that mildly interesting, rest assured that it will never happen.

NoRéN

I see your post Brosiris and I raise you my pitch for the Reapers.

They tear shit up. Tear shit up on Raw. Tear shit up on Smackdown. They tear shit up on Main Event. They even show up at NXT and beat up the wub wub champs.

Then, when all looks hopeless, they are in the ring, say some cryptic shit and then a kid appears. Everyone thinks it's a Wyatt family reunion but then the kid just asks everything to pick one of three colors. Each choice leads to the same thing: Brock Lesnar returns! Only difference is the color of his trunks.

Verendus

Banned
Even though I'm sad I will have to miss MITB, I am reminded that Roman Reigns will win, and it will help make up for me missing such a momentous occasion.

Baby steps.

One by one.

All the way to Wrestlemania 32, in front of 100,000 fans, and slaying Flop Lesnar once and for all in order to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Balee Dat.

Even though I'm sad I will have to miss MITB, I am reminded that Roman Reigns will win, and it will help make up for me missing such a momentous occasion.

Baby steps.

One by one.

All the way to Wrestlemania 32, in front of 100,000 fans, and slaying Flop Lesnar once and for all in order to become WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Balee Dat.

But I thought Kofi would win MITB so Brock could win it from him in Japan?

Heel

Baby steps.

One by one.

Balee Dat.

...Flop Lesnar?

mVB8smv.gif

Watch it, sis.

Brosiris

Neo Member
NoRéN;166813528 said:
I see your post Brosiris and I raise you my pitch for the Reapers.

They tear shit up. Tear shit up on Raw. Tear shit up on Smackdown. They tear shit up on Main Event. They even show up at NXT and beat up the wub wub champs.

Then, when all looks hopeless, they are in the ring, say some cryptic shit and then a kid appears. Everyone thinks it's a Wyatt family reunion but then the kid just asks everything to pick one of three colors. Each choice leads to the same thing: Brock Lesnar returns! Only difference is the color of his trunks.

That is some wwe app poll caliber choice right there.

The other day I pitched that the Bray Wyatt feud with Ryback was because he was going after the seven sins (Ryback was gluttony, of course, Roman would be Pride)... this would end with him going against Brock/Wrath and getting that lantern from WWE IMMORTALS (tm)

Barrage

Why is eveyone piching ideas where the Reapers are gonna be in the main event scene? That shit aint gonna happen.

Just have 'em feud with the Lucha Dragons, During a match Kalisto throws the sheep mask away, Rowan goes insane because Kalisto "touched his face", they try to rip Kalisto's mask off until they settle it on PPV.

Gives 'em something to do.

Barrage

That is some wwe app poll caliber choice right there.

The other day I pitched that the Bray Wyatt feud with Ryback was because he was going after the seven sins (Ryback was gluttony, of course, Roman would be Pride)... this would end with him going against Brock/Wrath and getting that lantern from WWE IMMORTALS (tm)

I've had the exact same idea..which means it probably isn't as good as we think it is.

(My own twist was that Wrath would be Paul Heyman, to give Brock a personal stake in the match).

Alucard

Banned
Guys, wrestling is intellectually unsatisfying. Haven't cared much about it the past 2-3 weeks...not even the good stuff. Guess I'm currently in an "off" phase when it comes to wrestling. Need something with more intelligence.

Nope, no one from NOAH, no one from CMLL - just Elgin, as far as outsiders go. Here's the line-up, but the blocks haven't been announced yet;

. Okada
. Styles
. Goto
. Makabe
. Tenzan
. Tanahashi
. Nagata
. Kojima
. Naito
. Shibata
. Nakamua
. Yano
. Ishii
. Yujiro
. Anderson
. Gallows
. Fale
. Elgin
. Ibushi
. Honma

Yeah, Nakamura is taking this. He's the most over guy in NJPW and, barring him regaining his IC belt from Goto (which he won't) I'm going to say the finals ends up being him vs. Tanahashi. It's a great way to get him back into the hunt for the NJPW title.

I'm also expecting Ishii, Shibata, Okada, Ibushi, Styles, and Naito to have good showings. Honma will be Honma and lose every match, but it'll be interesting if he plays spoiler at the end and costs someone, say Styles, their spot in the finals.

Oh yeah, and a pretty lame BOSJ. It was obvious KUSHIDA was taking it from the beginning as he's been seemingly christened the future of the Jr. division, and admittedly him vs. Omega should be a pretty fun match. Honestly, the card for Dominion looks really good, and I might have to stay up and watch.

Top Bottom