• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

You have access to Daisuke Harada, NJPW. Yet you don't use him.

But you'll book Matt Taven and Michael Elgin.

Can we please get ishimori and Sabre Jr in the mix. Jesus this match has happened 8 billion times already.

Hell get dome dragon gate dudes for a tour or 2

If that G1 line-up signified anything, it's that NJPW have no interest in using outside talent (ROH and the occasional CMLL guy excluded), so it'd probably be best to stop hoping for that to happen. I'm not saying anyone should be excited about another round of Bucks vs RPG Vice vs reDRagon, but you're only setting yourself up for disappointment in hoping for all your faves from other promotions coming in to make New Japan better.

Sure, Sekimoto would kill it in New Japan, but it's not going to happen. So either I can enjoy Makabe vs Ishii, or complain about how much better it'd be with Sekimoto in the NEVER title mix.

David Finlay Jr's signed full-time with New Japan, presumably he'll be living in the dojo with the young lions - judging from the multi-man tag he was in yesterday it looks like they'll be positioning him as a heavyweight, making him and Cody the only out-and-out heavyweights currently in training. Tanaka's being tested as a heavyweight, but he's rather on the short side and isn't progressing as fast as Komatsu.

Gonzalez

Banned
Goddammit Havok. That said, Cole called Matthews a faggot on twitter around the same time, and who's still employed?
Stevie Ray used to call sissy lazy men "sad sack-ass fruit booties", and whorish women "Yaks". Somehow he's still considered an icon of professional wrestling.

David Finlay Jr's signed full-time with New Japan, presumably he'll be living in the dojo with the young lions - judging from the multi-man tag he was in yesterday it looks like they'll be positioning him as a heavyweight, making him and Cody the only out-and-out heavyweights currently in training. Tanaka's being tested as a heavyweight, but he's rather on the short side and isn't progressing as fast as Komatsu.

I only saw him for the first time over the weekend, but he seemed pretty good. Tattoo aside.

Stevie Ray used to call sissy lazy men "sad sack-ass fruit booties", and whorish women "Yaks". Somehow he's still considered an icon of professional wrestling.

Stevie Ray's considered an icon?

NlTIg.png

Kaladin

So what level of shit do we expect from the Go Home show tonight, friends?

Also, is it wrong that I want a tag team Money In The Bank just to give the briefcase to Prime Time Players?

Also I wanna see Barrett win the MITB, just so he can fail the cash-in but still give him another "accomplishment"
I don't think my heart can take any more "accomplishments" for Barrett.

All the MitB participants brawling to close the show, Reigns stands tall.
Or Seth running scared from Dean Ambrose, excitement abounds.

If that G1 line-up signified anything, it's that NJPW have no interest in using outside talent (ROH and the occasional CMLL guy excluded), so it'd probably be best to stop hoping for that to happen. I'm not saying anyone should be excited about another round of Bucks vs RPG Vice vs reDRagon, but you're only setting yourself up for disappointment in hoping for all your faves from other promotions coming in to make New Japan better.

Sure, Sekimoto would kill it in New Japan, but it's not going to happen. So either I can enjoy Makabe vs Ishii, or complain about how much better it'd be with Sekimoto in the NEVER title mix.

Seems crazy to buy another promotion or what ever and only use it to dump talent you have nothing for them to do. Like their jr and tag divisions need a shake up . It Kofi/ziggler levels of shameless.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Also, is it wrong that I want a tag team Money In The Bank just to give the briefcase to Prime Time Players?

Ambrose gets beaten up so they can convince you that there's a chance that he could win the ladder match

Sephzilla

I hope Capcom also does a Mega Man X HD Collection as well, I'd buy the fuck out of those. Honestly I'd just buy remastered MMX1-3. X4 onwards turns into Inafune's Zero wankfest and the series begins its downward slide there.

I'm happy Mega Man is getting some kind of pulse again, but I'm more hyped at the Devil May Cry 5 speculation happening right now

Fox318

Wait Kane is in the MITB match now?

Fuck this.

Just put the strap on Roman already Vince, then when he dies under the pressure and in 3 months jobs the title back to Cena or HHH we can move on.

Kaladin

WWE is running their best t-shirt deal today, a BOGO. 2 shirts for $32. Shame they only have one shirt I would really want now.

Top Bottom