• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Kaladin

We're in interesting times friends.

NXT has opened WWE's minds up to the wonders of the faster paced, harder hitting indie wrasslin' style. If they want NXT to be a legit thing, they need to go after guys that can do that style....so that is opening a lot of doors for people they didn't used to look at.

Kaladin

Now this is something for that sell a TV show with one image thread:

11357109_10153314432316328_177052410904461670_o.jpg

Barrage

Big Cass is a suprisingly good promo. Man, I know NXT is pretty thin right now, but those guys should really be on the main roster.

I've been thinking lately about some of the random games I remember playing as a kid. Specifically, I remember the PS1 having two Looney Tunes games - one with Bugs Bunny, and one about stealing sheep - that weren't all that good. Which is weird, because Looney Tunes seems like it'd be a pretty fruitful franchise for good platforming or fighting game mechanics or something. Were there any good Looney Tunes games, games that FELT like Looney Tunes?

Edit: Enzo sucks in the ring, he needs a little more seasoning else he'll be just another piece of garbage like the guys in that IC Title chamber match.

Barrage

The ref should check Bull for foreign objects and find all kinds of chocolate bars and bags of chips.

Or Bull should hid brass knuckles in kit kat wrappers.

Just make him a fat dastardly piece of shit.

Ultratech

So a Deer Hunter, a Super Mexican, a Dragon, and a Machine enter the ring...

LU is really nuts when you think about it. I try not to do that.

Top Bottom