• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June UltraViolent Wrasslin' |OT| This is Small Potatoes!

Barrage

I try not to hype Owens as much as some fans I see on the net, but MAN what a great, short-and-sweet promo that was. Slimy, hyprocritical and rewarding if you follow the product (by tying in both his feud with Cena and his own debut).

somedevil

Chad Gable right now is playing Kurt Angle when he debuted with similar comedy.

edit: I was watched NXT and peeked at ROH but the only thing interesting was that Liger match.

Hex

Banned
BDsNUUQ.gif
ub1kEb6.gif

Sdv0uoV.gif

I just cleaned my garage and home for 8 hours and I think some of the cleaning products were a bit toxic as I am light headed. I then drank 5 beers, how much more beer and or whiskey and or vodka do I need to imbibe before I can do this Tournament of Death review justice.

please only cool people reply

I just cleaned my garage and home for 8 hours and I think some of the cleaning products were a bit toxic as I am light headed. I then drank 5 beers, how much more beer and or whiskey and or vodka do I need to imbibe before I can do this Tournament of Death review justice.

please only cool people reply

Imagine how much drugs and alcohol you would have to consume to participate in Tournament of Death.

Then double it.

Head injury optional.

Bandini

I'm delighted we're getting a "Bull is fat and out of shape" angle. Much like when Steve Austin shed the "Stunning" moniker and embraced his inner anger, Bull "The Last of a Dying Breed" Dempsey is honing a character that is a true extension of himself. What will be his defining moment, his Dempsey 3:16? A diatribe on the versatility of donuts? An impressive victory in a wing eating contest? For this WWE Superstar, the future is wide open.

I'm delighted we're getting a "Bull is fat and out of shape" angle. Much like when Steve Austin shed the "Stunning" moniker and embraced his inner anger, Bull "The Last of a Dying Breed" Dempsey is honing a character that is a true extension of himself. What will be his defining moment, his Dempsey 3:16? A diatribe on the versatility of donuts? An impressive victory in a wing eating contest? For this WWE Superstar, the future is wide open.

More like Last of a Starving Breed.

The poor man is wasting away from Regal's body-shaming.

I have this 90 proof pear liqueur we stole about a year ago, since then it has been sitting on our mantle and possible fermenting so it could hopefully be toxic at this point. Pristine I drink to you and the Ultraviolent gods

G1 note that probably means nothing.

There has been at least talk of the final night of G-1 airing on traditional PPV in the U.S. as a lower-cost but also lower-reward taped show. The rumor mill is that if it does happen, it would be an ROH produced show, where Kevin Kelly and Steve Corino do voice overs from the U.S. as opposed to going live and a Jeff Jarrett produced show. Right now, such a deal is not in place.

Top Bottom