• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Foggy

2 commercials already for one match and a guest commentator is there mostly to shill his stuff as well. I don't know how you guys do it.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
The fact that Goldust has been wasted for so many years is a fucking tragedy

Just saw the G1 blocks. Okada is totally winning the G1 as champion isn't he?

No. He'll probably lose to Omega on the last night to set up Omega losing in the finals to someone (maybe Naito). That allows them to be 1-1-1 without Omega winning the belt. Then you do Omega/Okada 4 for the title at King of Pro Wrestling.

No. He'll probably lose to Omega on the last night to set up Omega losing in the finals to someone (maybe Naito). That allows them to be 1-1-1 without Omega winning the belt. Then you do Omega/Okada 4 for the title at King of Pro Wrestling.

I think this is the likeliest scenario.

I wonder who will win the US title.

99ef18146201795d004796b26cfcf633_original.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
With all the build up for this match I was kind of expecting it to be on a PPV

Top Bottom