• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Jesus Christ, it's the second day of June and this shit is already over 100 pages. You guys need to shut the fuck up.

Jk... maybe

Nah keep up the good work kiddos. Wrasslegaf is always way more entertaining than gaming side.

Also, it's amazing the shit you get done when you're banned and away from this wretched place.

Jesus Christ, it's the second day of June and this shit is already over 100 pages. You guys need to shut the fuck up.

Jk... maybe

Nah keep up the good work kiddos. Wrasslegaf is always way more entertaining than gaming side.

Also, it's amazing the shit you get done when you're banned and away from this wretched place.

It's bean breath and his 3 (5 if you go back a page) posts in a row slot machine payout posting. I think I prefer the horse poster now. Sorry bean, but you've been rather bland this morning.

Gorillaz

Jk... maybe

51 pages, friend.

Step up

Jk... maybe

It didn't have anything to do with that dream you had, right

I didn't watch Payback.

You think you're smart huh

Bean breath why did you subscribe if your not going to watch anything. I find it hard to believe there is nothing that interest you

Momentary lapse in judgement. I have no way of watching the Network on my TV. The full screen letterboxing is effed up on my laptop.

The combination of Scott Hall, Jake the Snake, and Ultimate Warrior at the HOF conned me out of $60. WWE showed that same ceremony on free TV a few days later. Everything you ever wanted to watch can be covered during the one week trial. Heck, I've seen everything from the past that I cared to see on YouTube years ago. All I need are about 5 animated gifs to summarize a current PPV.

Pro Wrestling is ephemeral. watch the latest material then move on to next week without looking back. Would you pay for a subscription to General Hospital, start at episode 1 and work your way forward? Of course not, because we're not idiots like Strobogo.

It's bean breath and his 3 (5 if you go back a page) posts in a row slot machine payout posting. I think I prefer the horse poster now. Sorry bean, but you've been rather bland this morning.

There's a 60 second buffer between posts, it's not my fault this place is dead and Sunflower screwed me over with his IRC chat.

I did nothing wrong, I cannot be banned.

I can't believe how boring main roster WWE is lately. Cool turn tonight, though. The only really fun part of Raws anymore are thinking about things like how these twerp ROH dudes are either in Evolution with Triple H or are a lame duck champ feuding with Triple H.

Not exactly the guy who should've turned.
The other two would've been boring and predictable. Rollins is the secret star of the group. He's consistent and experienced and can play any role really well. He's also the "Roman Reigns as top guy" Plan B, I bet.

Yeah, I get the split, but why Seth? Either of the other two can be heel, but Seth is a natural babyface.
He only seems natural as a face because he's so good that he convinced you. Did you see his face at the end of the show? Great heel work.

daemissary

I think it would've been better if both Seth and Dean turned. They could say they were tired of doing all of the work and Reigns getting all the credit.

Makes Evolution a 4 person group again with two established vets and two up and comers. Leaves Reigns by himself as a face in peril that could eventually enlist Cena, Bryan and another random face to his cause.

Now I think Ambrose will be the one that goes into lower mid card purgatory.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sting was amongst us all along, Heel. When he called the little stingers, we didn't realize that Dean Ambrose was in that crowd.

DMczaf

Triple H got da prison pose down. #realass #downwiththestruggle #hashtag

RAW_1097_Photo_309.jpg

Sblargh

Banned
I don't think Reigns will be as pushed as people are thinking he will be.

I don't know what will happen. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

*Cut to Cena defeating HHH / Orton / Rollins by himself in a night where Reigns and Ambrose aren't even there*

DMczaf

I don't think Reigns will be as pushed as people are thinking he will be.

I don't know what will happen. It will be interesting to see where this goes.

*Cut to Cena defeating HHH / Orton / Rollins by himself in a night where Reigns and Ambrose aren't even there*

Roman and Ambrose will be there.

Knocked out on the outside of the ring while Cena handles business. After he wins, he'll run back to the ring and help Ambrose and Reigns up to give them the rub.

I'm starting to see HHH as that legit older Main Event guy like those Japanese Promotions I read about sometimes from the worldly travels of Bootaaay.

It didn't have anything to do with that dream you had, right
Haha nah. I made a rape joke about a fictional character.

I do wish I could ban my brain from having so many fucked up dreams though. One of my recent ones involved a very naked Luke Harper. Pretty fucking disgusting.

I really think it has to do with some of the more..... questionable.... substances that go into my body. I'm pretty sure that's what causes my goofy ass dreams.

Kane is just the worst. See, I'm such a fan of Bryan the wrestler that I've always been excited for his matches, no matter the opponent, because Bryan can get a good match out of almost anyone. Hell, his ROH title match against Kamala was seriously great, but even I have my limits. If it weren't for the fact that I've technically already paid for it, I wouldn't be watching the next PPV and probably won't be resubscribing to the network if this is the sort of quality main event feud we can expect. Kane in 2014...smh.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The worst part about Kane is that WWE expects anyone to take him seriously. If you look at Triple H, you can see his booking and go, 'yeah ok he's the wiley veteran, he has control of the company, he makes a good villain.' You look at Kane and go 'why are we having issues with the giant jobber?' Because Kane is a jobber. No matter how much they try to give him and take away the mask, he has that stigma, and you can't just have him be a believable threat because you SAY he's a believable threat.

It's like the same problem Big Show has but even Big Show is slightly more credible than Kane.

Horse

Banned
It's weird, on the one hoof you have Big Shu that can do a good enough Heel (How dare You suit wearing Giant) but cannot do comedy well at. all.

And then we have the Big Red Machine, debuted well and strong and slowly got turned into a pathetic jobber on and off. But he can do comedy reasonably well. He is now a Demon, but obviously a lower class Demon like the ones from Constantine.

Keep Kane goofy now that he is older, and keep Shu heel so that he can shame Jonathan on how to wear suits properly because he really does look sharp in a suit.

Hasney

I didn't watch Raw, but I saw someone say that Cena beat Kane for the #1 contendership last night until they said it was still Kane V Bryan.

I would have been happier with Cena.

Anyway, 5 more WCW PPVs to watch, then it's time to take a break from the WWE Network and unsubscribe.

Wrestling does something for the first time in a while to legit shake me, and it got overshadowed when i decided to catch up on GoT right after. shook to near-queasiness

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I haven't even paid attention to when E3 is. I guess I should catch up on that.

I've been doing the 'whats coming out look at videos of it' chopping block to see what interests me past the idea. Lots of games getting chopped from the list.

Horse

Banned
I haven't seen that Game of Thrones episode yet, will I loose my oats?

Also I'm trying to place the new walk of Cesaro's with a particular Bird I know from my home land. It's irritating me.

Hope I figure it out before I sleep.

Alucard

Banned
I wonder if Dean and Roman will tag for a while now, or if it will only be a matter of time before they split since Seth was the one keeping things together.

Btw, how perfect was Dean's reaction last night?

Ithil

Didn't realise they were in the same arena for RAW as they were for Survivor Series 2012, when the Shield debuted. Neat.

Top Bottom