• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Thread delivers with strobogo's spring up. Haha. Enjoyed Raw tonight. The Rusev crap was lame but great swerve at the end. Look forward to Rollins selling like a cowardly heel. Will he give up the high spots though?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CM punk longest champ in the longest time with Heyman. Bork Lazer Taker Killer.

I'll give you Bork, but I don't think Heyman did that much for Punk's reign other than show that Ryback weak as fuck.

Ever since WWE ran 'Paul Heyman guy' into the ground, it's not yielded a positive result.

Alucard

Banned
No more Shield. :( So sad.

I can't believe that TYLER BLACK is about to be shot to the moon as a member of Evolution.

seth-rollins-10.jpg

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
I'll give you Bork, but I don't think Heyman did that much for Punk's reign other than show that Ryback weak as fuck.

Ever since WWE ran 'Paul Heyman guy' into the ground, it's not yielded a positive result.

Either way, Rollins going heel is the best. I hope to see him in mitb doing a few spots.

Plus, I have summerslam tickets so I expect this storyline to carry through until then so I'm excited

KissVibes

Banned
Great choice for a turning member. Nobody would've seen it coming and as a natural babyface, Rollins could use some more experience as a talking heel.

A shame that Batista quit Evolution.

LET'S GO, PUNK

tumblr_n6kpdwaAiF1rc8rhco1_500.jpg

No more Shield. :( So sad.

I can't believe that TYLER BLACK is about to be shot to the moon as a member of Evolution.

Or he is the first member of the Shield to get completely buried by HHH.

"Ok you are now in Evolution, so go out and fight Hornswoggle and ADR for the next ten RAW episodes"

HHH knows what he is doing, Ambrose will get a "deal" next.

Apparently the Dark Match:

John Cena came out, as did Bray Wyatt in a pair of warm-up pants. They teased having a match but Bray just ended up singing "he's got the whole world in his hands." Cena responded with his own rendition, "you got no pearls in your pants."

The bell finally rang and they had a quick match. Cena applied the STF on Wyatt but the referee took a bump as Erick Rowan and Luke Harper came out. They beat Cena down but Cena recovered, cleared the ring and hit an Attitude Adjustment on Wyatt for the pin.

Perfection. Please put that on TV next week.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When the Network numbers, new TV contract, and stock price all tanked.

No it's when they saw how TNA was killing it with it's PPV's and wanted a piece of the action. WWE is even copying their angle of having one of their main eventers injured before the big match and possibly not able to compete. Shameless.

The only reason I can see them turning Rollins is, well, let's be honest, he was going to be the Marty Jannetty of the group. Ambrose is the perfect smarmy douche heel, and Reigns will likely be world champ by Mania 31, which left Rollins as the odd man out because unlike the others, he just doesn't have the charisma despite being a better wrestler. So turning him immediately makes him a big name, plus he get a huge rub joining Evolution.

LOL Kane again.

really?

really?

really?

Ewww, a stretcher match

A stretcher match? Why?

Brie pushed Steph a couple of weeks ago. That's what she's talking about.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK not another Kane/Bryan match

Good god kane vs Bryan

Crowd rejecting the prospect of another Kane match. Well done.

OH FUCK THIS.

This is worse than Kane you guys.

Oh boy. A match with Kane.

And it gets worse.

Network subs don't expire for a few more months, guys.

Alucard

Banned
The only reason I can see them turning Rollins is, well, let's be honest, he was going to be the Marty Jannetty of the group. Ambrose is the perfect smarmy douche heel, and Reigns will likely be world champ by Mania 31, which left Rollins as the odd man out because unlike the others, he just doesn't have the charisma despite being a better wrestler. So turning him immediately makes him a big name, plus he get a huge rub joining Evolution.

I disagree. They all have tremendous potential, and I can see Seth being successful at just about anything they ask of him. Jannety disappeared because he went to jail for like a year shortly after the barbershop window angle, so he never got a chance to fully recover his heat after that incident. And when he did come back, he wrestled in this terrible outfit:

screen-shot-2013-06-21-at-12-26-54-am.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It is eerie how much better John Cena's promo with Steph was. I...I kinda want him to be the face of WWE now.

Gorillaz

Yea I only made it to like episode 3 of Orange. I'll try it again, but it felt like it was trying to hard at dark comedy and being edgy

Looks like they are planning on sending Roman out on his own sooner then expected. My guess is he will be featured in the MIB match and will win, this is how they will set him up for a title shot at WM next year. Expect one more match between evolution and the shield. Will be interesting to see who the shield recruits for the match. Either that or Roman goes on a rampage and destroys preparation H, dishonorable discharge and the sell out by himself.

Ambrose will no doubt be back in the title picture for the US or intercontinental title real soon. This whole "betrayal" could actually hurt Rollins.

Top Bottom