• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

They should bring her up, they don't really have a main heel diva until AJ Lee comes back. I don't think Alicia Fox counts as one to be honest.

Verendus

Banned
WrestleMania Buy rate:

Very good. Also shows up to 77,000 people internationally might have the network,
Worst international buys they've ever had, and due to using Wrestlemania 30 as a trojan horse for the network they've lost what looks like half of their domestic buys. That looks like a tepid figure to me especially if they don't maintain or increase subscribers moving forward. Most watched Wrestlemania doesn't mean anything on the financial side of things if you're giving away subscriptions. I guess their plan is short term loss for long-term gain. More consistent revenue, offset other PPVs, bigger cut of subscriptions etc. blah blah blah.

I'm also going to add this to another one of my reasons as to why Daniel Bryan sucks.

I'm now a level 8 Bryan hater. I'm gaining experience points the more I read stuff in this thread. Once I reach level 99, I will become Ragnarok.

Sasha and NXT aren't ready for her to be called up. But as she stands now she's awesome.
BpPcNxuCYAA25Wq.jpg

THEY'RE BACK
Best faction in WWE
Yeah, she's not a bad wrestler, just not a fan of her.
sooooooo...
cism

strobogo

Banned
Mr. Cismman

I know no one besides Sunny read my last review because surely someone would have commented on my putting Fex's and JR's twitter handles into the review while talking about racists.

They're calling it a "no win situation" for Bryan in regards to the Kane match or MITB Championship match. What in the fuck?

Also, he'll be on RAW to respond. I wish they'd just keep him off TV till he's cleared. I'll be the first to say he's not nearly as bad on mic as some people believe, but it's definitely not his strong suit. Just keep him off to make his return more special.

strobogo

Banned
I thought it was weird that Bryan wasn't even on the show, but then I thought about how much of a loser he would have come off as to be in the ring while Cena was doing his thing. Especially after the night before when he was about to give his titles up for his wife and let her stand up for him.

G-Fex

Mr. Cismman

I know no one besides Sunny read my last review because surely someone would have commented on my putting Fex's and JR's twitter handles into the review while talking about racists.

Oh I see how it is.

Next broadcast I put on I'm going to rant on for a hour about the evils of Strobogo and his influence on the wrasslegaf

strobogo

Banned
Oh I see how it is.

Next broadcast I put on I'm going to rant on for a hour about the evils of Strobogo and his influence on the wrasslegaf

No one will listen, just like no one reads my stuff. Besides the racism issue (you being a racist, me not being a racist), we have a lot in common.

mDdVMXA.png

Oh fuck. Things were going so well. I won the European Championship from Gerald Brisco earlier in the night and just retained my Tag Team titles.

Also, when I uploaded that to imgur the first time it ended up becoming a picture of an erect dick.

They're calling it a "no win situation" for Bryan in regards to the Kane match or MITB Championship match. What in the fuck?

Also, he'll be on RAW to respond. I wish they'd just keep him off TV till he's cleared. I'll be the first to say he's not nearly as bad on mic as some people believe, but it's definitely not his strong suit. Just keep him off to make his return more special.

I don't see a point of Bryan continuously showing up if they're not going to strip him of the title. There really isn't even a reason for him to show up on Raw. He should tout his response and just let Cena and Steph get some more mic time together. A MITB match for the title would be more interesting than anything involving Kane.

Also, I didn't even think that Sasha Banks could wrestle until her match with Bayley. She was terrible. All she did was yell, scratch and do some shitty punches.

dream

V0rgmZG.jpg

It's seriously like a "fuck you" every month from WWE in the form of a reminder of what a gullible mark I am.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I finally finished World War 3 1996.

Definitely the best WW3 so far, but that's really only because 1997 and 1998 are awful.

Manbig

Just randomly popping in here to say that Payback was a great PPV and both Payback and RAW set up what just might be a fantastic summer stretch for the WWE.

Despite Jern winning the match vs Wyatt, it was far from the 3 v 1 from Extreme Rules where Jern constantly destroyed them all by himself. This last man standing match came out great, and I disagree with anyone crazy enough to think that Wyatt was buried in it. Simply losing a match does not mean that a guy is buried. Flair probably has the worst winning percentage in Pro Wrestling history, but he still did pretty well for himself.

The Cody/Goldust tease kind of has me guessing on which one will end up turning heel, and that's about as good of a situation as I could hope for that storyline at this point.

Rollins being the one to turn has a ton of potential for lots of awesome future match ups. I'm also interested in seeing who (if anyone) the Shield would get to help them continue the feud. Personally, I'd rather it not be Zayn, because I don't see his personality really fitting with the Shield. I kind of hope that it might be Neville since he's rather generic on the mic, so working together with Ambrose for a while can help mask that weakness while he establishes himself with the WWE audience.

So, yeah. Good stuff all around. Between this, NJPW being awesome, and ROH working with NJPW, it's a damn good time to be a Pro Wrestling fan.

strobogo

Banned
I don't think it makes a lot of sense for a replacement in Shield since they were supposed to be brothers and you can't just replace a brother on short notice. I think HHH is going to stay out of the ring until Summerslam, when we'll get Roman vs HHH and maybe Dean vs Seth, but I imagine they'll have a few matches before then.

In the mean time, I expect a few Roman/Dean vs Orton/Seth matches in the next few months.

Manbig

I don't think it makes a lot of sense for a replacement in Shield since they were supposed to be brothers and you can't just replace a brother on short notice. I think HHH is going to stay out of the ring until Summerslam, when we'll get Roman vs HHH and maybe Dean vs Seth, but I imagine they'll have a few matches before then.

In the mean time, I expect a few Roman/Dean vs Orton/Seth matches in the next few months.

I agree with you except for the part where that kind of leaves Orton out in the cold. While I personally don't mind that, I have trouble seeing them be willing to do that after building him back up last year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Mr. Cismman

I love your reviews. I really do.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LEGITSHOOK.COM search terms for the past day:

IwkoSI8.png

V0rgmZG.jpg

It's seriously like a "fuck you" every month from WWE in the form of a reminder of what a gullible mark I am.

What's wrong with you bro? That's your worst purchase since Sting vs Hogan in front of 1500 fans. I'd call paypal and say someone hacked your account.

dream

What's wrong with you bro? That's your worst purchase since Sting vs Hogan in front of 1500 fans. I'd call paypal and say someone hacked your account.

To be honest, I enjoyed Hulk vs. Stinger more than anything that the Network has produced.

Top Bottom