• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jmdajr

10431770_723558571023184_2043017106_n.jpg

Bye Evan Bourne

@findevan 21m
Friends! This is a sincere thank you for supporting me the last 6 yrs in WWE, and thanks to those who helped get me there! More. To. Come.

strobogo

Banned
They should have kept Bateaster out of the ring and just had him dress wacky and do weird shit like that wave. It would have been impossible to hate him then.

I have no sympathy for Evan Bourne. WWE has no place for potheads.

RVD-Return.png

Seriously though, that sucks. Seems like could have been used in NXT or to fill out the tag division.

UberTag

Bye Evan Bourne

@findevan 21m
Friends! This is a sincere thank you for supporting me the last 6 yrs in WWE, and thanks to those who helped get me there! More. To. Come.
Shame about Evan. He could have reformed Air Boom with Kofi. Would have made for a nice face jobber team in the tag division.
It's not like they'll have any others apart from the Usos and Los Matadores - and I suppose Goldust + Random Jobber of the Week.

strobogo

Banned
You'll notice that in the angle that ended up breaking up the Dangerous Alliance, Paul E. goes all misogynist on Madusa, so much so that the group of the top heels walk away from him in disgust. However, Jim Ross stands there with a goofy smile the whole time and only reacts negatively when Paul E. starts splashing water on Madusa, some of which gets on JR.

We should have known the whole time. The top heels in the company are disgusted and walk off. JR stands there generally pretty pleased until water gets splashed on him.

somedevil

WWE Viewership for 6/2

8pm: 4.033
9pm: 4.482
10pm: 3.925

Avg: 4.147

The third hour decline killed them. I wonder what caused it?

somedevil

BIONIC, I'll let you handle this one friend.

By doing that no one will see his response.

Also, we have hit the point in the summer where Raw last year averaged 3.9-4.1 viewers. This week was better than last year and had the highest viewer amount compared to last year in the 2nd hour but then it dropped badly.

Was it the tag match or was that very long Rusev segment where people said nope and turned back on for the final segment.

BIONIC, I'll let you handle this one friend.

I can't deny it anymore, friend. The ratings are obviously declining due to Bryan not appearing on the show.

lol no

The true reason for the decline is that the audience are getting tired of waiting for the debut of Funny Man Steve Borden.

If the WWE don't pull the trigger on the Stinger soon, I'm afraid they'll be in for some dire times, friend.

somedevil

WrestleMania Buy rate:

The WWE has updated their estimates for the WrestleMania 30 pay-per-view number with the current total of 690,000 buys worldwide with a breakdown of 351,000 buys in North America (which includes Canada and Puerto Rico, and also shows that their initial estimate of “nearly” 400,000 for the U.S. alone was high and the actual number of U.S. buys lower than first thought) and 339,000 international buys.

Very good. Also shows up to 77,000 people internationally might have the network,

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
WrestleMania Buy rate:

Very good. Also shows up to 77,000 people internationally might have the network,

Those numbers are way higher than I would have figured. Why would people buy the PPV instead of signing up for the Network (if they're in the US)? Are there really that many folks without internet? I guess there are still people that don't have any kind of device at all that can access the network.

strobogo

Banned
I'll assume that counts just actual PPV buys and not Network subscribers. Counting the Network people, I think it might be the most watched WM ever.

strobogo

Banned
690,000 total wouldn't be a good number considering the last 3 did at or over 1 million. But when you consider the Network has an additional 600K, that is a good number to have.

somedevil

I'll assume that counts just actual PPV buys and not Network subscribers. Counting the Network people, I think it might be the most watched WM ever.

Yep,

WWE announced 667,000 WWE Network subscribers the day after the show, so combined with the PPV buys, that would be a combined 1,357,000 people paying, in some form, for the show.

Top Bottom