• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

PInk Tape

Banned
Thanks Capcpom.

LWiP2cz.png

Sblargh

Banned
Cesaro is feuding with BNB? Why?

Is the plan to turn Cesaro into a credible heel "be an asshole to everyone who is cheered?"

The EA UFC demo is pretty ok. Nothing amazing.

I guess people are moaning that the controls are too complicated but I dont know.... I just spam the "kick the other guy in the head" button and it works well enough

PInk Tape

Banned
That bus looks sweet.

Cesaro is feuding with BNB? Why?

Is the plan to turn Cesaro into a credible heel "be an asshole to everyone who is cheered?"

Maybe.

They tried a similar thing with Daniel Wyatt a couple months ago and we all know how that turned out.

Second time's the charm I guess.

tm24

This is a days old quote, but I meant to ask, when is this available as a download? There seems to be about a 2 month delay for PWG between the event and when it is released as a download and DVD.

Do you know when Progress 13 will be available, too?

It wont be available to download for a while. There's only about a month to 1.5 month old on DVDs, but highspot doesn't throw up the dvds until the next event comes out on dvd. So when this event comes out, Mystery Vortex II will finally be up for download. Why Highspots does this, i have no idea

Smackdown

* SmackDown opens with Triple H and Seth Rollins coming to the ring to the Evolution music. Rollins is still wearing his gear. Fans boo Rollins and call him a sell out. Triple H says he told us he wins. Rollins takes the mic. Rollins gets a lot of heel heat here but says only he knows why he turned on The Shield.

They better just be saving this for Raw, because I HATE when they do shit like this.

Random question. Does CZW still use that theme song?

I dont think I have watched a raw CZW show since the mid 00's. Since then my exposure to them has been botchamania and other random videos and gifs of dumb people doing dumb stuff

Is it similar to EA MMA? That game had some quirky controls too.

Never played it so I dont know if its the same. Its not really that complicated just using the shoulder buttons as modifiers. Hold down the heavy button and kick go the head!

UberTag

FUCK why don't they just have two MITB matches. One for the title and one for the case. Put Kane and have Bryan defend against the participants. Make it a showcase for all those involved and MAKE THEM STARS. It worked with Cody and that's what everyone needs right now. A non-Wrestlemania moment that'll make their stock in the company so much higher.
Why would they want to MAKE THEM STARS?
Vince has Cena and Reigns. He needs no one else... except jobbers to make those guys look like studs.

Top Bottom