• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I was 5 so yes, I was in fact alive.

what in the fuck

zjWVimw.jpg

jmdajr

Getting old sucks. Got an email yesterday that someone in the office died. Just well..didn't wake up I think.

edit: Not a bad way to go really.

jred2k

I like how he doesn't seem to consider that it's not the age of a fictional character, but that they look young, that's the issue.

Yet if she looked 24, but was actually 12, his argument would probably be that she looks older than she is.

Also, kind of surprised not to see GYBE! pop up on anybody's Fave Five music lists.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Getting old sucks. Got an email yesterday that someone in the office died. Just well..didn't wake up I think.

edit: Not a bad way to go really.

Provided they weren't in pain while they slept. It's weird, I work in a business where people work until death - no retirement. We've had a couple people expire suddenly. It's not an easy thing to get used to.

jmdajr

Provided they weren't in pain while they slept. It's weird, I work in a business where people work until death - no retirement. We've had a couple people expire suddenly. It's not an easy thing to get used to.

It doesn't happen often. Most here work until they meet their quota, and then ride off into the sunset. That dude was probbaly close, so...it sucks.

I remember seeing the guy the day before. Looked normal, not terminally ill or anything.

Sblargh

Banned
I had a friend die from heart complications while he was sleeping at 25. Apparently his heart was fucked up, but they never detected it because... well, the first time he had any symptons is when he died...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I had a friend die from heart complications while he was sleeping at 25. Apparently his heart was fucked up, but they never detected it because... well, the first time he had any symptons is when he died...

Friend of a friend of mine died 2 years ago while he was working his job at like 32 years old. had a hole in his heart from when he was a kid. Amazing how many people are born with fucked up hearts. He never had any problems prior though his parents did know he had it when he was a baby. But it was either let him live his life or risk a surgery in his childhood that could have killed him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Regular check ups! Get them.

Saved my life.

I mean, when it's your heart or your brain, there's not a ton you can do. I kind of feel like it'd be better NOT to know about a problem like that. Would kinda be like knowing when you're going to die.

jmdajr

I mean, when it's your heart or your brain, there's not a ton you can do. I kind of feel like it'd be better NOT to know about a problem like that. Would kinda be like knowing when you're going to die.

Well you can keep your cholesterol and blood pressure under control. My cousin is like 32 and already taking blood pressure medicine. He's not overweight or anything. He'll be in a world of hurt later if he ignores it.

Sblargh

Banned
Well, I had blood tests done so I could begin eating them happy pills and apparently my blood is awesome. Few things could be better.

I don't know if that means my heart is all right, tho. Now I'm thinking of doing some tests...

Goddamn, GAF. I never cared about this stuff before.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess at 34, I should go get inspected. Wonder how much it'll cost, I'm currently in Hard Times mode.
iMlAVqzokyIsB.gif

jmdajr

I come from a 'are you dying? No? Then no need to go to the doctor' kind of family.

Are you from Mexico? That's how we were basically.

I've rectified that. Only bad habit is I still don't go to the dentist. I brush and floss everyday and my teeth have never bothered me. I will have to go one day though to set a good example for the kid.

Oh wow! That must have been amazing, tell me more!

Hmm, he was super nice and made sure that my friends and I were going to go to $5 Wrestling

We also saw him a couple of nights later at WrestleCon, where he was mostly just standing around shilling merch (though sadly he had no Freight Train shirts). There was a super boring CZW deathmatch so people just started cheering for Freight Train and he held a chair up.

Later he beat up Steve Corino because Steve Corino is a piece of shit (or something... I forget, I drank a lot that week.)

Laserfrog

Hmm, he was super nice and made sure that my friends and I were going to go to

We also saw him a couple of nights later at WrestleCon, where he was mostly just standing around shilling merch (though sadly he had no Freight Train shirts). There was a super boring CZW deathmatch so people just started cheering for Freight Train and he held a chair up.

Later he beat up Steve Corino because Steve Corino is a piece of shit (or something... I forget, I drank a lot that week.)

Did you hug him?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Only time I've been to the doctor was last weekend because I was in the ER for an allergic food reaction.

What'd you eat?

Hmm, he was super nice and made sure that my friends and I were going to go to

What a guy.

Top Bottom