• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Horse

Banned
ib2ljcOIRUsh71.jpg

Kawaii to the max.

strobogo

Banned
The world gets shocked:

ibwU03pzdaKMVl.gif

Sid's shocked reaction:

i9Be9fyIUeydT.gif

That's the perfect awkward wrestling segment. Flair's audible "Oh god", everyone standing around shocked, the crowd shocked/laughing, Ole's voice not coming in for a while so it looks like Shockmaster is miming, Sid reacts as if he heard the voice that no one else heard, then that reaction from him. And during Steamboat's entrance in the next segment, Jesse starts laughing when talking about Shockmaster's entrance, and then does it again when he says WCW is full of big entrances.

And then, in the next match (Steamboat/Orndorff), half the lights go out and they wrestle in the spotlights.

DiscoJon

Banned
LTT3eGW.gif

Fave Five Wade "Bad News" Barrett Accessories:

1. Beard
wade-barrett-3.jpg

2. Jacket with Rose
wwe-nxt-wade-barrett-2.jpg

3. Podium and Gavel
pV9KVzG.gif

4. Nexus Shirt
TLC10_Photo_044.jpg

5. Cape
SD_764_Photo_086.jpg

Honorable Mention: Red Elbow Pad
Wade+Barrett+prepara+el+Bull+Hammer+en+RAW.jpg

strobogo

Banned
There is that dude in the funny pics thread obsessed with the girl from Paramore and he seems weirder about her than Aiii is with AJ.

strobogo

Banned
NinjaBoiX. I fucking hate that guy.

I don't get it. She's just an average cute girl and her music sucks.

Finally going to get Godzilla vs Space Godzilla and Destoroyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah from the libary. Some cunt has been renewing their holdings for THREE WEEKS. But they're back and I'm going to be there when they open. If they're gone....

ibnqW9cDceZP6H.gif

strobogo

Banned
Paramore are awesome.

Why do I always have the unpopular opinions :'(

Hmm. What is your fave five?

Current WWE Network FAVE FIVE

1. Barry Windham
2. Arn Anderson
3. Rick Rude
4. Dustin Rhodes
5. Bobby Eaton

Honorable mentions: Vader, 2 Cold Scorpio, Sting, Tyler Breeze, Sami Zayn, MVC.

DiscoJon

Banned
Hey Stro, do you think that you could use your gif editing magic to make it say "Legit Shook" in place of "CM 690" on the box in this gif?
tumblr_mhtlkgCKSn1s5rsdao1_400.gif

Alucard

Banned
All-time music fave five:

1. Pink Floyd
2. Mogwai
3. Radiohead
4. Explosions in the Sky
5. I don't even know...

Honestly, been out of music for years now. Can't even say that I still listen to much.

Hmm. What is your fave five?

Music is always tough.

For an all time fave five, let's go with:

1. RATM
2. Queen
3. Metallica (the good bits)
4. Hendrix
5. AFI

That was hard. Obviously taste changes pretty regularly. Really into Brody Dalle's new album and Distillers stuff lately.

strobogo

Banned
Music is always tough.

For an all time fave five, let's go with:

1. RATM
2. Queen
3. Metallica (the good bits)
4. Hendrix
5. AFI

That was hard. Obviously taste changes pretty regularly. Really into Brody Dalle's new album and Distillers stuff lately.

I was thinking wrasslin, so I could see if your bad taste bleeds into it and if I can determine why you like bad things. AFI doesn't belong on that list.

1. Iron Maiden
2. Pink Floyd
3. Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. Thin Lizzy
5. Opeth

Super Jr's fave five;

1. Omega
2. Ricochet
3. Mascara Dorada
4. Shelley
5. KUSHIDA

strobogo

Banned
Hey Stro, do you think that you could use your gif editing magic to make it say "Legit Shook" in place of "CM 690" on the box in this gif?
tumblr_mhtlkgCKSn1s5rsdao1_400.gif

Qok83ZZ.gif

Hard to keep it straight and not moving with just Gifcam. Best I can do until I learn how to use a real editing program. Which I'm not going to do.

I was thinking wrasslin, so I could see if your bad taste bleeds into it and if I can determine why you like bad things. AFI doesn't belong on that list.

My taste is all over the place.

Wrasslin':

Current:
1. Shield
2. D Bry (I haven't watched Raw for a month or so)
3. #BNB
4. Candice LeRae
5. Corey Graves (where is he)

All time:
1. CM Punk
2. D Bry
3. Stone Cold BAH GAWD
4. Foley
5. Jeff Hardy

strobogo

Banned
Corey Graves being on your Fave Five leads me to believe that you have a natural inclination for bland, boring, processed garbage, so it makes sense that you'd like Paramore as well.

Corey Graves being on your Fave Five leads me to believe that you have a natural inclination for bland, boring, processed garbage, so it makes sense that you'd like Paramore as well.

KMGJBnt.gif

Whatever floats your boat and all. Graves to be honest is a mah boy situation, I watched him on the indies. But I do legit enjoy him.

strobogo

Banned
Dude has been wrestling for 14 years. He's had plenty of time to learn. But I bet he racks up SO much trim in Florida. That's probably why he's been off the shows. He's worn out from leaning in and out of dames down there.

Dude has been wrestling for 14. He's had plenty of time to learn. But I bet he racks up SO much trim in Florida. That's probably why he's been off the shows. He's worn out from leaning in and out of dames down there.
He's perfectly serviceable as a wrestler, he's no worse than most of the Raw midcard.

And he's come a long way in 14 years...
uoTSbDq.jpg

God, that wasn't even his worst look.

Top Bottom