• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

DiscoJon

Banned
uoTSbDq.jpg
Wait, is that Punk and Graves? I thought Graves was a cheap Punk knock-off but he was buddies with him all this time?

I'm BONA FIDE TREMBLED™.
1366872511_6233%20-%20diamond_dallas_page%20wcw.png

Wait, is that Punk and Graves? I thought Graves was a cheap Punk knock-off but he was buddies with him all this time?

I'm BONA FIDE TREMBLED™.
I think they're friendly, yeah. They teamed on the indies for a little bit. I know Colt mentions him every so often, but they were on a lot of shows together and possibly FCW.

Just found out that WWE are putting together a Brothers of Destruction DVD, I got immediately hyped up and then saw the small match listing and died inside, all you need to know is Chuck Palumbo and Sean O Haire made the cut.
Damn it, I thought this was going to be a rivalry focused set of awesome spanning the Kane/Taker saga from 1997 to 2010 and instead I get one disc of the shitty remnants of their B show tag team matches playa, I mean there's not even the Power Trip match from Backlash 2001, THOSE FUCKS!
Crumbs, you could create a better Kane based tag team set using his matches with The Big Show. Should've just made the best of Team Hell No.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Just found out that WWE are putting together a Brothers of Destruction DVD, I got immediately hyped up and then saw the small match listing and died inside, all you need to know is Chuck Palumbo and Sean O Haire made the cut.
Damn it, I thought this was going to be a rivalry focused set of awesome spanning the Kane/Taker saga from 1997 to 2010 and instead I get one disc of the shitty remnants of their B show tag team matches playa, I mean there's not even the Power Trip match from Backlash 2001, THOSE FUCKS!
Crumbs, you could create a better Kane based tag team set using his matches with The Big Show. Should've just made the best of Team Hell No.

I mean I get why you would be excited about the idea of a DVD with Undertaker matches on it, but then you also have to understand you're getting a dvd with Kane matches on it. Hey, he's a fine hand, but so was X-Pac. And there's a reason there's not an X-Pac dvd.

I mean I get why you would be excited about the idea of a DVD with Undertaker matches on it, but then you also have to understand you're getting a dvd with Kane matches on it. Hey, he's a fine hand, but so was X-Pac. And there's a reason there's not an X-Pac dvd.

So I'm guessing you don't want a copy of "The Twisted, Disturbed Life of Kane" 3 disc DVD set?

The listing isn't out yet, those were just guesses made by the site.

The listing isn't out yet, those were just guesses made by the site.

I can only hope.

Though it still ain't the set I hoped for when I first heard rumblings of a Kane/Taker set many moons ago.
I'd always thought WWE would follow up on the Greatest Rivalries thing like Bret/Shawn (with a different format of course) but they never did.

Current Fav 5
1) Nakamura
2) Bobby Fish
3) Tanahashi
4) Ishii
5) Omega

80s music Fav 5
1) Tears for Fears
2) Hall and Oates
3) Queen
4) Herbie Hancock
5) Afrika Bambaataa

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fave Five Music not all-time:

5. Miami Nights 1984
4. Earth, Wind and Fire
3. Godflesh
2. PJ Harvey
1. Boz Scaggs

Hasney

Damn, this is a pretty nice move. Sorry if it's been posted, from PWInsider.

WWE's talent relations department issued letters this week to former contracted talents and referees offering them financial planning assistance in a number of ways never before offered by the company.
WWE's letter noted that they are now offering, free of charge, financial planning and debt assistance services through a financial firm for anyone who was ever under contract. The assistance would include help with financial management and for talents who are in debt, help with debt consolidation.

WWE is also offering a $5,000 per semester scholarship to any former talents who wish to further their college education. The letter noted that those interested need to enroll by 8/1 in order to be eligible for the Fall 2014 semester's scholarship and also provide proof of enrollment to WWE.
The letters were sent out earlier this week and former talents are just starting to receive them. Obviously, this is a huge positive for anyone who chooses to take WWE up on the offers.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Smart for WWE to do that - gives them more former talents available on documentaries, etc that will hopefully not be broken down or dead.

Cagey

Banned
It's so WWE can film the fish out of water comedy of CM Punk enrolling in the University of Chicago by accidentally scoring a perfect score on SATs and having to adapt to high falutin stuffy college life, affectionately titled COLLEGE MADE PUNK.

Starring CM Punk, with co-stars the Cast of Total Divas and with guest star Eugene Levy.

Rated PG. Available wherever DVDs and Blu-rays are sold.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE has sent out a new survey for the fans on over 30 potential ideas for new three-disc WWE DVD sets. Those ideas include a Sting and Wyatt Family DVD. Down below are the list of all the titles and some of the descriptions thanks to Wrestling DVD News.com.

Inside the Rivalry Hulk Hogan vs. Roddy Piper

Inside the Match

Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock
Hulk Hogan vs. Mr. McMahon
John Cena vs. The Rock
Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart
Inside WrestleMania

The Hardy’s vs. The Dudleys vs. Edge & Christian
Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. The Rock
Shawn Michaels vs. The Undertaker
Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin
Reunion Specials The KLIQ
All Axxess

Daniel Bryan
The Wyatt Family
The Shield
One Man Show

Ric Flair
Chris Jericho
The Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Austin
WWE Reveals

The Owen Hart Story
Jerry Lawler/Andy Kaufman
“The Curtain Call”

I don't get it. She's just an average cute girl and her music sucks.

Finally going to get Godzilla vs Space Godzilla and Destoroyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah from the libary. Some cunt has been renewing their holdings for THREE WEEKS. But they're back and I'm going to be there when they open. If they're gone....

ibnqW9cDceZP6H.gif

Y'know, even if he hadn't tripped through the wall, I really doubt anyone would have taken the guy seriously considering he was wearing a fucking glittery stormtrooper helmet.

All-time music fave five:

1. Pink Floyd
2. Mogwai
3. Radiohead
4. Explosions in the Sky
5. I don't even know...

Honestly, been out of music for years now. Can't even say that I still listen to much.

You. I like you.

Except for the Pink Floyd and Radiohead part because they suck, replace em with M83 and M83!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Current Fave Five
5. Parenthetical Girls
4. Cursive
3. Nana Grizol
2. David Bowie
1. Modest Mouse

Modest Mouse? Brother, I used to listen to them in the early 90s and then they got real bad. Sebadoh at least kept their lo-fi cred breh

Horse

Banned
My fave five as of right this minute not all time:

1. Michael Jackson
2. Garry Numan
3. Phil Collins
4. Beyonce
5. Katy Perry

Top Bottom