• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oh Kenshin, the Stardust Genius. He also lost a shitload of battles as well.

Dragonzord said:
You should be scolding him for eating fried food in the first place

IIFYM

strobogo

Banned
I went to the liberried. The double DVD of Godzilla vs Space Godzilla and Godzilla vs Destotroyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah was said to be there. It was not there. Not on the shelf. Not checked out. Not in the cart waiting to be shelved. Not behind the desk. Some dastardly dick may have stolen it.

But what I did find was they have a Graphic Novel (they're fucking comic books, come on) section that I didn't know about.

ZCeiObs.jpg

hZegpho.jpg

Xo4lJzM.jpg

naCHPhB.jpg

5isIgp9.jpg

That's not even half of what they have. Omnibuses and trades for every major DC/Marvel character/group, Image/Darkhorse stuff. It's bananas. I picked up X-Men Essential 10 and 11. Both are all Claremont, though at the end of his run. I'm going to spend most of the day chilling on the patio while it rains and storms while reading a bunch of X-Men, listening to musics, and feeling smug that it would all upset Bean Breath.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Goddamn. Those Sandman books will change your brain, but you gotta wait till 1 is in.

X-books have always sucked. Shitty team, shitty people. Stupid shit. Worst romances. Nobody wants their ham-handed MGS4-style love stories.

jmdajr

If I am gonna have a book sitting on my shelf unread, I might as well have the tax money pay for it. I don't learn though.

edit:
this was cool

9781596438514.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I went to my library once when I was skipping class for college because I didn't feel like going that day, and to give you an idea of the last time I went there... I rented Jurassic Park on VHS. When I went back years and years later, I discovered that there was FAR more movies instead of books. It was pretty depressing.

MILF central though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I don't think I'll ever tolerate X-books in any way. Just the worst to me, right up there next to that trash like Empowered and Scott Pilgrim. All garbage.

Gimme that first run of Punisher War Zone though
ibogyPoUdSHpI7.gif

jmdajr

I went to my library once when I was skipping class for college because I didn't feel like going that day, and to give you an idea of the last time I went there... I rented Jurassic Park on VHS. When I went back years and years later, I discovered that there was FAR more movies instead of books. It was pretty depressing.

MILF central though.

The library at the High School my sister teaches at has a Wii and an Xbox 360.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wrasslin Mad-Libs - first quoter gets their Mad-Lib read. It's Wrasslin style.

Give me:

Adjective
Noun
Verb
Noun
Adjective
Adverb
Noun
Verb

strobogo

Banned

MILF central though.

My library has a large movie section, but 3 floors of books. Once upon a time, my city was bustling and booming with all the factories at the height of factory time. We actually had a pro basketball team at one point. The library is still made for the size of a 70-80K resident city instead of 56K and poor. Sunny would not like my city. Full of poors.

We've also had a dude who killed 3 of his wives and mother in law, a few MLB players, a lot of successful college sports coaches, made into a Peanuts strip, a Garfield strip, and probably some other stuff.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was a penis night, but the penis was high due to the championship match about to penis.

Penis grabbed his penis penisly, and was prepared to throw it at the penis, but instead penis.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It was a play night, but the Big Boys were high due to the championship match about to shoot. Legit grabbed his shoot stiffly, and was prepared to throw it at the title, but instead play.

This fucking sucks

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
My library has a large movie section, but 3 floors of books. Once upon a time, my city was bustling and booming with all the factories at the height of factory time. We actually had a pro basketball team at one point. The library is still made for the size of a 70-80K resident city instead of 56K and poor. Sunny would not like my city. Full of poors.

We've also had a dude who killed 3 of his wives and mother in law, a few MLB players, a lot of successful college sports coaches, made into a Peanuts strip, a Garfield strip, and probably some other stuff.
I hate how my city does expanding. It's one of those 'big cities 10 years from now' kind of places where it's always expanding, but when they add new franchises, stores, malls, etc. They just build a new building with new stores. They never use the hundreds of empty strip malls that were abandoned where the building is still in good condition. They just build on top of fields and make the 'new place.' We currently have 3 dead malls and the one from my pre-teen days is on its way to being dead. So it's like everything that's new looks new but everything that's old continues to look old because they never renovate or rebuild.

It was a penis night, but the penis was high due to the championship match about to penis.

Penis grabbed his penis penisly, and was prepared to throw it at the penis, but instead penis.

Classic.

Are we talking City issues? My City's population is growing faster than our rate of new development so vacancy here is less than 1%, meaning you're pretty much fucked if you're trying to find somewhere affordable to live within the City. While we're doing pretty well with redeveloping within the current City in order to limit sprawl this has just pushed more development to surrounding communities as the demand for housing is so high.

Then of course down the line we're going to be even more screwed if the Oil sector ever goes down as there is very little economic diversity here.

Also we're responsible for Bret Hart, sorry :(

jmdajr

Are we talking City issues? My City's population is growing faster than our rate of new development so vacancy here is less than 1%, meaning you're pretty much fucked if you're trying to find somewhere affordable to live within the City. While we're doing pretty well with redeveloping within the current City in order to limit sprawl this has just pushed more development to surrounding communities as the demand for housing is so high.

Then of course down the line we're going to be even more screwed if the Oil sector ever goes down as there is very little economic diversity here.

Also we're responsible for Bret Hart, sorry :(

Detroit Rock City!!!!!

I keep seeing Rev Pro updates getting posted here...

Karl Anderson has had to pull out of the next York Hall show. Replaced against Dave Mastiff by Bad Luck Fale.

I have not been hearing good things about Fale. PuroGAF want to tell me otherwise?

This is a wrestling thread and while you all were talking about music no one mentioned The West Texas Rednecks?

west-306x308.jpg
Don't make me post that Michael Hayes album cover again.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the only wrestler i can sort of take credit for in my city is April Hunter. And even that's only sort of because it's down the road.

But you're welcome for the sweet tracts of land.

Edit: I need to find a new summer job between interning. I need to buy some stupid games instead of being particular with what I buy. Like how I want to buy Wolfenstein but don't usually like FPSs.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
My hometown gave you Kurt Angle, Shane Douglas, and Sammartino.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
the only wrestler i can sort of take credit for in my city is April Hunter. And even that's only sort of because it's down the road.

But you're welcome for the sweet tracts of land.

Edit: I need to find a new summer job between interning. I need to buy some stupid games instead of being particular with what I buy. Like how I want to buy Wolfenstein but don't usually like FPSs.

Oh hey she has some heaters.
jCtPMexHjTuBR_e.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Shane Douglas is still giving via the K-Mart

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All franchise fried chicken crap tastes the same. You live down south and you ain't eating mom and pops fried chicken, you have royally fucked up.

strobogo

Banned
Hmm. Maybe I should have gone for earlier volumes as the first few issues deal with Storm trapped in the body of a child (not 1000 years old, though) and has a weird robot egg thing. Gets better deeper into the book with some stuff with Captain America, Fantastic Four, and Cable doing Cablely things.

My hometown gave you:
Bret Hart
Owen Hart
Stu Hart
Teddy Hart
Bruce Hart
Jim Neidhart
Nattie Neidhart
Tyson Kidd
Harry Smith
Bad News Allen Brown
Lance Storm
Jinder Mahal

And the list of people who trained here is about 20x that. I guess once the oil is gone we will move to wrestling based economy.

Top Bottom