• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Vylash

My hometown gave you:
Bret Hart
Nattie Neidhart

tumblr_mqh1bxNirt1qkoopko1_400.gif

XenoRaven

I don't want people to get the idea that if something bad happens to them I just want them to suffer and deal with it on their own. But I feel like there's a new one every week. Like we have enough content to make a dead pet OT.

I guess there's not really any other solution since there's not a pet OT of any kind.

zychi

Banned
Since when does WWE have shows in Aberdeen, Washington?
434 days of consistent title defenses.

Your "best in the world" can't even defend the title because he's injured. He hasn't defended it in over 30 days! It should've been stripped from him already! It's best for business!

Stephaniemcmahon.jpeg

jmdajr

I don't want people to get the idea that if something bad happens to them I just want them to suffer and deal with it on their own. But I feel like there's a new one every week. Like we have enough content to make a dead pet OT.

I guess there's not really any other solution since there's not a pet OT of any kind.

I think I would prefer those over girl drama.

that under rope dive out of the ring is really popular these days. like 6 different guys doing it. Love how good some of the matches have been lately. The story and buildup has blown but they really have up'd the in ring performance side of wrestling.

jred2k

It's probably 50% people actually looking for comfort and 50% people just looking for attention. It's the sad version of self-birthday threads.

I get the pet threads as I can see people looking for support or wondering what they should do in a certain situation. Birthday threads that are created by the OP to wish themselves a Happy Birthday I don't ever get.

that under rope dive out of the ring is really popular these days. like 6 different guys doing it. Love how good some of the matches have been lately. The story and buildup has blown but they really have up'd the in ring performance side of wrestling.
Did you watch Payback? Cuz that was not good wrestling.....

JavyOO7

I'm watching NXT Takeover again, specifically the tag match with the ascension and... man. For such a fun little show Takeover was, the crowd is a great crowd. Its a guilty pleasure to hear 'Yah! Yah! Yah!' every time Konnor/Viktor hit a punch/kick/whatever.

Why not just send them to the main roster already? I think they've had enough practice already and if they flounder then isn't that better for WWE in the end when they can just release them and not have them clog up developmental/main roster?

You're not really off about people making piggy-back threads. It's like when someone makes a "oops I shit myself" thread and it gets a lot of traction, 30 minutes later, there will be a "oops I pissed myself" thread.

zychi

Banned
My hometown has other hometowns biting our style. Greatest city in the World Sweet-home-Chicago.
Our hometown is the same hometown, no?
Your post confuses me.
I literally have the abbreviation of my hometown in the second half of my user name lol

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I get the pet threads as I can see people looking for support or wondering what they should do in a certain situation. Birthday threads that are created by the OP to wish themselves a Happy Birthday I don't ever get.

Hey now. One of our members did that.

strobogo

Banned
Who the fuck gives a shit about a birthday once you're 21? Or even 16?

"Hey guys, no one in real life wished me a happy birthday, will someone here please do it" is what they should be posting.

"Hey guys, no one in real life wished me a happy birthday, will someone here please do it" is what they should be posting.

in case i haven't gotten banned yet, i'll do it.

Edit: and i kinda want wrassle gaf to go and rain on my parade derailing the thread.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

pls pls

in case i haven't gotten banned yet, i'll do it.

Edit: and i kinda want wrassle gaf to go and rain on my parade derailing the thread.

pls pls

I live in Tulsa.

PaulBunyanberg.jpg

You're... welcome?

The fuck? You live here? Goddamn Zach you and I and mechashiva are all in the same town!

MEETUP!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I guess Tulsa-Wrassle-Meetup is dead in the water.

Top Bottom