• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Thought his feud with Rock was great, and both played off each other's character so damn well. Then Triple H returned, the feud between he and Jericho became mostly about Hunter and Stephanie, and Jericho jobbed at Mania like a doofus. Run over.

Yeah, I enjoyed his feud against The Rock, but I'm not feeling Jericho's title run at the moment. I'm way more interested in Booker T for some reason. He's WCW stooge, disappears for 3 weeks and suddenly he's Vince McMahon's Main Event guy. Good work Booker!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Baby steps. This has been a long-ass workday. Ready to not work anymore.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the game gets boring at the half way mark

UBisoft-Logo.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ubisoft games remind me of what video games would be like if there was no human element when being created. Something about them just feels like a supercomputer picking things that the current batch of gamers like and just randomly computing something together and spitting out a game. It's so lifeless. It has so many of the same tropes despite its huge budget.

Even their name is like that. Ubisoft is the fake name you would give your ersatz Microsoft in a Disney channel show about a kid who became the CEO of a computer company.

Alucard

Banned
Anyone else wondering why the WWE would break up The Shield right now? Seems like they would sell a shit ton of merch at this stage.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Anyone else wondering why the WWE would break up The Shield right now? Seems like they would sell a shit ton of merch at this stage.

Gotta move on. They tried to break them up several months ago before realizing 'oh shit Roman's got no range in the ring'

All of those Shield fan fictions that feature Rollins being the one who always manages to get the three of them to kiss and make up after a lovers' quarrel don't make any fucking sense anymore.

Alucard

Banned
Gotta move on. They tried to break them up several months ago before realizing 'oh shit Roman's got no range in the ring'

Who is better...

Roman Reigns
Matt Morgan
Psycho Sid
Ahmed Johnson
Duke the Dumpster

I want to see a fave five ranking style for this.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Man, I don't know. People are gonna have nostalgia for Sid. He's one of those guys that is really bad but gets this amazing love from the internet. But he and Roman are just about equals on the 'can do a couple moves but does them really well'. Roman has a better babyface look but Sid's look is more iconic.

strobogo

Banned
All of those Shield fan fictions that feature Rollins being the one who always manages to get the three of them to kiss and make up after a lovers' quarrel don't make any fucking sense anymore.

Yes they do. HHH offered Rollins more power than he could get as part of Shield. It's not a deep storyline here. I don't know why people are acting like it can't make any sense. Shield came in as a mercenary group. Dean and Roman lost sight of that. Seth, the architect of the group, didn't and realized they can go no farther as a group than they are right now. HHH offers him money/power/title shots, Rollins goes for it because it's about making money, not friends.

Sblargh

Banned
Also, D-Bry didn't chose titles over love; his wife is the one that decided not to be a "powerless victim". Y'all are so used to the patriarchy that you can't even perceive a woman making a decision by herself.

If they book it properly, it was best to break up the Shield at their hottest. If they had gone back to wrestling the Wyatts, that's a step down, so a breakup would have less impact.

I just realized that I haven't heard of any suspensions/violations of wellness policies in the WWE for quite some time.

Good times we live in, brehs.

G-Fex

Cause there's like a hundred movies of him kicking the shit out of other monsters.

Rodan's my favourite tho.

oh right he did beat em all up. Even a mechanized bastardized version of him. Made by "man" (lol man)

I bet he could even beat Cloverfield maybe.

I like cloverfield ;-;

Good question. He didn't really earn it as when it was given to him, he was the only monster.

But Gamera is a stupid ass turtle. Godzilla is a fire breathing dinosaur thing.

hating on turtles? SMH.

Top Bottom