• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Laserfrog

I think loser cooks dinner would be a good match. The loser has to cook dinner for the winner and the crowd who watched the match, it'd be the main event and afterwards the loser would get out a giant barbeque and cook you dinner. Then you go home full and happy.

I'm still marking out, bro;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAbT_yKhr8k

It would celebrate all fats, come on down to the FDWA for good wrasslin, good bellies and good food.

I like the concept friend, but fear the roster's going to mostly consist of the fat dudes who wrassle for shitty deathmatch promotions, washed up ECW/XPW 'stars' and juggalo wrestlers. I presume Freight Train would be the face of the promotion? No one's belly is bigger or smoother in this business than Freight Train's.

The fat/big physique is dope if done correctly combined with solid genetics. When looking like Bo Dallas though... that is not a good look.

I like the concept friend, but fear the roster's going to mostly consist of the fat dudes who wrassle for shitty deathmatch promotions, washed up ECW/XPW 'stars' and juggalo wrestlers. I presume Freight Train would be the face of the promotion? No one's belly is bigger or smoother in this business than Freight Train's.

Hopefully this match will light a fire under his ass.

Sblargh

Banned
I think loser cooks dinner would be a good match. The loser has to cook dinner for the winner and the crowd who watched the match, it'd be the main event and afterwards the loser would get out a giant barbeque and cook you dinner. Then you go home full and happy.

I like the way you think.

Wait, what?

You probably missed the time when a bunch 18-20 year olds invaded this thread and made Sunny feel old and make Indiana Jones references.

I'm depressed about the fact that I will never spend Christmas with the Foleys.

Mick would probably be the greatest father-in-law in the history of father-in-laws.

You probably missed the time when a bunch 18-20 year olds invaded this thread and made Sunny feel old and make Indiana Jones references.

I'm depressed about the fact that I will never spend Christmas with the Foleys :( Mick would probably be the greatest father-in-law in the history of father-in-laws.
Who is this Renee Young esque woman though? My Renee Young alert just wentoff.

Jamie OD

Either TNA or NXT should do what DDT does every summer and hold a gigantic BBQ outside during a TV taping. Just have a summer party themed episode that doesn't have to focus on advancing storylines and instead have the wrestlers come up with crazy match ideas to entertain everyone including themselves.

Noelle Foley is on the newest Cheap Heat podcast.

She's basically Renee Young but my age. Now I'm depressed as hell.

I'm depressed about the fact that I will never spend Christmas with the Foleys.

Mick would probably be the greatest father-in-law in the history of father-in-laws.

8KPpzjc.png

NXT sounds potentially hideous but who knows.

*Mojo Rawley vs. Aiden English
*Charlotte vs. Bailey in a non-title match
*Adrian Neville vs. Justin Gabriel in a non-title match

Woah. All those followers hyping up her self esteem. She needs ro be humbled. Gonna make her sing like a Christmas caroloer and light up like a Christmas tree.

And I'm the one getting the Forever Alone moniker?! I mean the defeatist attitude may be warranted but I think Bionic got it out for me, friends.

No offense Rafa.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Everyone approves of the Shookcast direction - good. I will start laying the groundwork.

Wonder what the Shookcast should review first?

Here's the core of your roster:
Kamala
The Great Depression
Kevin Steen
Eddie Kingston
Rikishi
Monsta Mack
Willie Mack
Havok
Samoa Joe

Is it me or is the fact that Roman getting hit with the chair and have Ambrose be the one looking in disbelief got Amborse more over as a babyface than Reigns. That sheer shock Ambrose goes through of his stable breaking apart to his very eyes is what sold me and told me that Ambrose would be the hero in this entire thing.

Is it me or is the fact that Roman getting hit with the chair and have Ambrose be the one looking in disbelief got Amborse more over as a babyface than Reigns. That sheer shock Ambrose goes through of his stable breaking apart to his very eyes is what sold me and told me that Ambrose would be the hero in this entire thing.

It's funny. Reigns is clearly the muscle/powerhouse, Ambrose was the wild n crazy cat, and Rollins was the calm, cool, and collected one.

So it being Rollins instead of Ambrose turning is both super weird and pretty damn awesome

It's good Ambrose and Rollins are getting to play with each others natural roles. Will definitely make them more well rounded when the times comes, which, could be sooner or later, since Bryan's probably done.

Top Bottom