• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Here's the core of your roster:
Kamala
The Great Depression
Kevin Steen
Eddie Kingston
Rikishi
Monsta Mack
Willie Mack
Havok
Samoa Joe

Plus,

Vader
Dan Maff
Supreme
Corp. Robinson
Mad Man Pondo
Ian Rotten
Axl Rotten
Balls Mahoney
Freight Train
Big Donny
Little Donny

Kamala's out though, he's only got one foot.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
inhCik8o7he67.gif

A ring doesn't plug a hole.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The problem with the FGWA or whatever it is is that almost everyone is limited. I'm gonna lobby for more strong people like Strongman and others so we can see some legit slams.

Here's the core of your roster:
Kamala
The Great Depression
Kevin Steen
Eddie Kingston
Rikishi
Monsta Mack
Willie Mack
Havok
Samoa Joe

Plus,

Vader
Dan Maff
Supreme
Corp. Robinson
Mad Man Pondo
Ian Rotten
Axl Rotten
Balls Mahoney
Freight Train
Big Donny
Little Donny

Kamala's out though, he's only got one foot.

What is our definition of big though? Just plain fat? Big fat? Big? Fat muscle?

The possibilities are endless. And I am sure we can find an edit for all of them for FPW.

Like will Kobashi be in this? Anderson?

The possibilities are endless. And I am sure we can find an edit for all of them for FPW.

I started with people with bellies that make them look several months pregnant (Kevin Steen, Eddie Kingston) and expanded to people who are just fat (Monsta Mack, Rikishi, The Great Depression).

Fat guy on fat guy violence only goes so far though. We need small guys for fat guy vs. small guy jobber matches.

Laserfrog

The problem with the FGWA or whatever it is is that almost everyone is limited. I'm gonna lobby for more strong people like Strongman and others so we can see some legit slams.

But you can be strong and fat. You can be short and fat, it's all inclusive. It's a celebration.

I started with people with bellies that make them look several months pregnant (Kevin Steen, Eddie Kingston) and expanded to people who are just fat (Monsta Mack, Rikishi, The Great Depression).

Fat guy on fat guy violence only goes so far though. We need small guys for fat guy vs. small guy jobber matches.

Man this is fantastic. I really want to do this now on FPW. Time to get things going.

Perhaps scrawny indy flippy floppy jobbers can compete as well, but one fatty has to be worth two flippy dudes, so handicap rules.

This is fantastic. I am going to get started on this tonight. Have we started on a fed name? This is basically going to be my dream fed. #allBigEverywhere

jmdajr

No heavy women allowed?

speaking of...where is Heavy?

It's good Ambrose and Rollins are getting to play with each others natural roles. Will definitely make them more well rounded when the times comes, which, could be sooner or later, since Bryan's probably done.

Bryan isn't going to have to retire right now. Worst case scenario, he's back a few months later than he wants, but this isn't career ending. His nerves are just taking longer to recover than he hoped.

strobogo

Banned
Things there should be a gif data base of:

Ric Flair crying

Bret Hart nodding
Bret Hart staring blankly

Vince McMahon power walking
Vince McMahon dancing
Vince McMahon flexing

Sin Cara botch

Vylash

NXT matches for tonight:

Mojo Rawley vs Aiden English
Charlotte vs Bayley
Jason Jordan and Tye Dillinger vs 2 random jobbers
Adrian Neville vs Justin Gabriel

jred2k

Is that Paper Trail mission sequence worth signing up for? Kind of shitty of them to tie a mission to registering through a website.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Pretty psyched about having pizza tonight. Thin crust, of course. I don't need bread with sauce on it.

Fave five pizza toppings.
1. Green peppers
2. Sausage
3. Pepperoni
4. Jalapeno
5. Cheddar cheese

I expect lots of hippy shit from Spiders.

Space needle is like the second mission. Agree on the last boss fight it sucked. Game was fun didn't overstay it's welcome

Loved the video power

Bryan isn't going to have to retire right now. Worst case scenario, he's back a few months later than he wants, but this isn't career ending. His nerves are just taking longer to recover than he hoped.

Obama needs to use emergency executive powers enact a new law that fast tracks stem cell research. Call it the Daniel Bryan Bill.

Pretty psyched about having pizza tonight. Thin crust, of course. I don't need bread with sauce on it.

1. Green peppers
2. Sausage
3. Pepperoni
4. Jalapeno
5. Cheddar cheese

1. Pepperoni
2. Chorizo
3. Mushroom
4. Roasted eggplant
5. Anchovies

1. Green peppers
2. Sausage
3. Pepperoni
4. Jalapeno
5. Cheddar cheese

Make number 4 be mushrooms. Other than that; 10/10 would eat.

BpXxwy1IYAEHe9Q.jpg

why isn't she back yet. titty master go get her back instead of renee

Who is that?

the amount
of pauses
in this vampiro
promo
is too damn high.

Man, he is really bad on the mic. One hell of a character that could survive all the faults he had. He does have some really good mannerisms though.

Ive seen him live a couple time, and he was pretty awesome to see. He moved around with a lot of power.

Alucard

Banned
ROH PPV card

Adam Cole (c) vs. Michael Elgin Singles match for the ROH World Championship

2 The Briscoe Brothers (Jay and Mark Briscoe) vs. Matt Hardy and Michael Bennett Tag Team match

3 Cedric Alexander vs. Roderick Strong Submission match

4 Jay Lethal (c) vs. Matt Taven Singles match for the ROH World Television Championship; Truth Martini will be handcuffed to the ringpost.

5 Kevin Steen vs. Silas Young Singles match

6 reDRagon (Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly) (c) vs. Bad Influence (Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian)

Holy shit @ ReDRagon vs. Bad Influence. HYPE.

Top Bottom