• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jmdajr

What debate? 60 is the best but only really important in racers and multiplayer shooters. 30 is fine, the problem is that most devs can't hit locked 30.

I think that's fair. I can live with it though. If you can't that's what PC is for.

I don't know why folks get so worked up. I guess they feel the audience is getting gyped. But those who are still buying/supporting Xbox One either don't know or don't care. Hell, once they know they still might not care. Plus, for 1st party titles it doesn't mean anything.

Hasney

Buff Bagwell V Luger just came on during my Network watching. The controller battery is dead. I think I left the USB charger at work for my phone.

Fuck.

Hasney

I think that's fair. I can live with it though. If you can't that's what PC is for.

Yup. Just a shame we don't get a Forza/GT style car collecting racing game. Project CARS will hopefully scratch that itch, but even then on a smaller scale.

Bpc5xjwCEAAJNvi.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Think the most interesting thing Buff says in that interview was Shane saying he owns WCW to the WCW guys That they were either playing 'the boys' (who wouldn't be their boys at that time) or Shane was actually in charge of that branch for the short time it was alive.

Kinda fucked up that Buff gave up his free month on his contract to sit at home and get paid to show Vince he was a team player and got fired 2 weeks later.

He posted a tweet about how he retired and isn't coming back and then deleted it. Some people are saying that he was poking fun at CM Punk. Don't know the full story.
Yep. I see him retiring. Really sucks. Had an incredible look and persona. You don't need ring skills to get over in today's E.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Think the most interesting thing Buff says in that interview was Shane saying he owns WCW to the WCW guys That they were either playing 'the boys' (who wouldn't be their boys at that time) or Shane was actually in charge of that branch for the short time it was alive.

Kinda fucked up that Buff gave up his free month on his contract to sit at home and get paid to show Vince he was a team player and got fired 2 weeks later.

If anything really killed the invasion (including changing SD to WWFCW) it was that awful match he was in, so he's got no right to complain.

Oh sure, it would have sucked at that point but that match sealed the deal.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If anything really killed the invasion (including changing SD to WWFCW) it was that awful match he was in, so he's got no right to complain.

Oh sure, it would have sucked at that point but that match sealed the deal.

The other person in that match-up went on to be a world champion for WWE. And let's not act like WWE didn't have equally as shitty or even shittier wrestlers at the time.

It's just like hte Kronik vs Brothers of Destruction match. Or Steiner vs Triple H. I'm not gonna call any of these guys amazing wrestlers, but none are horrid like Khali. And whenever these bad matches happened, one guy ALWAYS got blamed. And it was always the WCW guy. You watch that Kronik match, and Undertaker is throwing some of the fakest looking punches I've ever seen. You're crazy if you think a good match would have changed the Invasion any. Vince took the biggest non-Goldberg babyface and turned him into a stalker heel. The result of the Invasion angle is nobody's fault but Vince McMahon and Creative's.

G-Fex

FE you could've beat up the young bucks when you had the chance :(

you're like 4 times taller than them. (That's at least 10 times taller than Bronson)

It really is a shame that the little girl will also turn on Roman Reigns and brain him with the teapot. She will be the fourth member of Evolution.

FE you could've beat up the young bucks when you had the chance :(

you're like 4 times taller than them. (That's at least 10 times taller than Bronson)

Not like those superkicks would have even reached FE's chin.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
American Badass Undertaker is one of the worst periods of WWE.
WMeQOVt.gif

and don't come at me with some heel Badass Taker. That's not American Badass Taker. That's Big Evil Taker. Also known as the GOAT Undertaker gimmick. And 'booger red' was probably the first time I thought to myself, 'god, just shutup for a little bit, JR'

joelseph

The morning of Quantom of Solace Chikara will be at Challengers for donuts. If anyone is going and wants to wake and bake at my place I live right around the corner. I'm also planning on pizza with them the night before at The Squared Circle. Ole!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Lance Storm has defended Steiner on that Triple H match because H was working with a groin injury or something.

Lance Storm loves Scott Steiner though. As does every other fan of wrestling.

They should have never matched them up. Steiner got a huge pop but there's so many things wrong with that feud.
•Their styles do not match AT ALL. They're too similar. Brawlers with some big technical/power moves thrown inbetween.
•Scott Steiner should never ever be a babyface. The only face Steiner should be is a tweener who's just completely batshit insane.
•Everyone was sick of Triple H already at that point.
•Their feud was stupid and poorly written. And Steiner's promos didn't help. As bad as Steiner's promos were in terms of botches, at least they were somewhat entertaining. Evolution Triple H is like the worst version of HEH IM SO SNARKY AND WITTY Triple H. He's basically Roddy Piper where he just switches constantly between two voices.

Mostly its the clash of styles(not the stupid move.) It's just like Goldberg and Kane are both competent wrestlers, but they don't work well against each other at all. Same thing here. Remember how Stephanie and Eric were fighting over his contract? Bischoff should have purposefully let Steiner go to Smackdown, knowing how Scott was from their history, and had Scott destroy it from the inside. I could see Scott having great matches, even with his limited maneuverability with like a Benoit or Guerrero.

G-Fex

American Badass Undertaker is one of the worst periods of WWE.
WMeQOVt.gif

and don't come at me with some heel Badass Taker. That's not American Badass Taker. That's Big Evil Taker. Also known as the GOAT Undertaker gimmick. And 'booger red' was probably the first time I thought to myself, 'god, just shutup for a little bit, JR'

keep rollin rollin out of here

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
BUFF JUST SAID THE GIGOLO SHOW IS ALL STAGED AND THERES NO SEX

GOD DAMNIT WE ALL GOT WORKED

Chris Van Vliet is a really good interviewer and doesn't come off as disrespectful to the wrestler at all. WWE should look into him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
The ICP you shoot is easily the best one they've done so far. I like how they talked about how Goldust would just say the most random, weirdest shit to them.

And the story about Raven coming into their trailer and saying, "Listen, don't trust Vampiro. He's a low-life scumbag and stick with me"
and a few minutes later, Vampiro comes into their trailer and says, "Listne, don't trust Raven. He's a low-life scumbag and stick with me."

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The ICP you shoot is easily the best one they've done so far. I like how they talked about how Goldust would just say the most random, weirdest shit to them.

And the story about Raven coming into their trailer and saying, "Listen, don't trust Vampiro. He's a low-life scumbag and stick with me"
and a few minutes later, Vampiro comes into their trailer and says, "Listne, don't trust Raven. He's a low-life scumbag and stick with me."

I loved the ICP youshoot, everyone should watch it regardless of your feelings about ICP. They are genuine dudes and have hellacious stories. The Evan Karagias one makes me laugh.

Heel

I thought it was great.

-Goldberg smashing a wrestler who hesitated to shake his hand after watching him scratch his balls.

-Vince referencing some random online Juggalo contest by name to make small talk with ICP.

I feel like Vampiro is Bizarro Raven, except without the talent part

I thought it was great.

-Goldberg smashing a wrestler who hesitated to shake his hand after watching him scratch his balls.

-Vince referencing some random online Juggalo contest by name to make small talk with ICP.

Oh wtf Goldberg, you bastard
Vince knows all!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I am dead serious, everyone should see the ICP youshoot, especially if you watched wrestling from 96-2000ish at all. Tons of stories. Great stuff.

Hasney

Decided to put WWE people in my Tomodachi Life game.

"I'm Brie Bella and I;m not good at showing my emotions".

Yeah, no shit.

strobogo

Banned

Buff got fired less because of that terrible match with Booker, and more because he had a bad attitude (which he also had in WCW) and was having his MOM call the offices to pitch ideas and ask for dates off. He was going into a situtiation where respect is a weirdly massive and weird thing and he had none, so he pissed everyone off from day one. But Buff wouldn't have fit in at all in WWE anyway.

BUFF JUST SAID THE GIGOLO SHOW IS ALL STAGED AND THERES NO SEX

GOD DAMNIT WE ALL GOT WORKED

Chris Van Vliet is a really good interviewer and doesn't come off as disrespectful to the wrestler at all. WWE should look into him.

That's a god damn LIE. Brace wouldn't lie to all the mommies out there. Brace really cooks the puss.

Deadstar

Is anyone else loving Legends House? I find it pretty entertaining. Some of the stuff they do is absolutely stupid but I like seeing the different personalities interact with each other.

Top Bottom