• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

The Undertaker losing at mania in a trash build up with a Corpus Christy level crowd is gonna be looked at as the big blunder it is once Cena beats Lesnar again.

New Paige:

paige-en-bikini-wwe-diva-nxt-imagen-vc3ada-twitter-realpaigewwe.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Well at least he's prepared for what's going to happen.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck ya'll, I await the blood feud between Neville and whatever the fuck they're gonna name Devitt come Thursdays ON THE WWE NETWORK.

Neville's still leaving me feeling empty on the mic.

Breeze on the other hand is absolutely kicking all sorts of ass on every level. He's ready, goddammit, ready!

Neville's impressed the shit out of me since he got the belt. He's got the poise, demeanor, and confidence of a champion, unlike the main roster's champion.

I would spark our weekly scheduled Daniel Bryan debate but....yeah.

Breeze isn't ready because I don't think the Monday crew is ready.

Also, I think the schedule is a different beast for the NXT cats compared to the main roster. Neville would've been injured had we worked that rate. I mean yeah he did work those European dates and shit.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I would spark our weekly scheduled Daniel Bryan debate but....yeah.

Breeze isn't ready because I don't think the Monday crew isn't ready.

Also, I think the schedule is a different beast for the NXT cats compared to the main roster. Neville would've been injured had we worked that rate.

I can agree with the Breeze comment. He needs someone else that can work with him for all this. I love how Takeover distanced him from being a joke - he NEEDED that match. Good on Zayn for not getting the win, it benefited Breeze far more.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
A-Train was 'past his prime' when he went to Japan in the first place. And that's when he had his best matches. When he was in his late 30s. Drawing in Japan doesn't mean shit in WWE. Drawing in Indies don't mean shit in WWE. All that matters to WWE is if you can draw in WWE. There's just as much of a chance of Devitt flopping as there is of him not. He can easily get saddled with a dumb gimmick and his fans won't put up with it, and he'll be stuck dancing for the rest of his career.

Hell, the whole Ricochet tryout thing pretty much showed exactly how WWE feels about people who are big elsewhere.

PInk Tape

Banned
I'm putting WWE people in my Tomodachi Life as well. I was making a ton of Miis yesterday :)

Speaking of Devitt, apparently my mom has a thing for him now and thinks he'd be a great replacement for Seth..

I don't know about that but I'm sure wherever he goes, he'll still put on quality wrestling matches.

Alucard

Banned
Impact destroyed Wai this week. Holy shit

TNA should release a DVD of all the terrible episodes over the years that made prominent reviewers swear off Impact. There's got to be at least a dozen so-bad-they-make-you-question-your-sanity episodes, well enough to fill a DVD.

Looking forward to listening to LAW now.

Impact dipped below a million viewers for the first time in ages last night. Went up against game 1 of the NBA Finals. I'm tired of it too at this point.

Showaddy

Devitt would be an amazing replacement for Rollins if they wanted to go down that route. Even if he is fast-tracked to the main roster he'll still be in NXT until at least Christmas though...

Sblargh

Banned
I can agree with the Breeze comment. He needs someone else that can work with him for all this. I love how Takeover distanced him from being a joke - he NEEDED that match. Good on Zayn for not getting the win, it benefited Breeze far more.

Zayn needs that win soon, tho. He will start to go from underdog to "guy who never wins".

somedevil

TNA should release a DVD of all the terrible episodes over the years that made prominent reviewers swear off Impact. There's got to be at least a dozen so-bad-they-make-you-question-your-sanity episodes, well enough to fill a DVD.

Hosted by Vince Russo. I can think of couple. One with Orlando Jordan, the autotune episode with Mr. Anderson, the episode when Jeff Hardy got the pharaoh title. Then yesterday episode that drove Wai Ting to depression and drove Alvarez not to watch the pay per view.

Alucard

Banned
Hosted by Vince Russo. I can think of couple. One with Orlando Jordan, the autotune episode with Mr. Anderson, the episode when Jeff Hardy got the pharaoh title. Then yesterday episode that drove Wai Ting to depression and drove Alvarez not to watch the pay per view.

Last week's episode was way worse. But I'm also losing interest in Slammiversary.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Zayn needs that win soon, tho. He will start to go from underdog to "guy who never wins".

I dunno, he really needs an actual character. He's so bland from a personality standpoint. Dynamite in the ring but he has to get that trifecta.

Hell, the whole Ricochet tryout thing pretty much showed exactly how WWE feels about people who are big elsewhere.

Iirc, they passed on Ricochet because they felt he was too similar to Neville. Also, Ricochet probably got a try-out in the first place because he was big elsewhere, so...

Ithil

Iirc, they passed on Ricochet because they felt he was too similar to Neville. Also, Ricochet probably got a try-out in the first place because he was big elsewhere, so...

Sami Zayn was a bigger deal than Ricochet is now, and he's one of NXT's top faces and HHH's favourite guy in developmental. Ricochet being turned down was more because he didn't bring anything they felt Neville already brought (and Neville is getting a big push/grooming down there). According to HHH the two things they look for most in signings are for them to stand out as unique, and to have a strong work ethic.

Sblargh

Banned
I dunno, he really needs an actual character. He's so bland from a personality standpoint. Dynamite in the ring but he has to get that trifecta.

That's true. I also feel that he knows how to speak in public, but I often get the impression that he has nothing to talk about.

I think it's one reason why I miss screaming promos with finger pointed at the camera. "You have the title, I want the title, because the title is the thing I want" work a lot less when you're calmly talking to someone interviewing him. When did they stop screaming at the TV, anyway?

ghostmind

The thirst in those buildings when Susumu takes his shirt off is ridiculous.

Also, I just read that Alex Shelley is out of the Super Jr's with a shoulder injury. Fuck. That makes the semi-finals for the iPPV;

KUSHIDA vs Taichi
Taguchi vs Ricochet

Eh....fucking
Taguchi's
winning it, isn't he?

Fuck I hope not - he annoys the shit out of me for some reason.

Heel

It's somewhat amazing that people believe The Iron Shiek knows how to operate a computer, use a social media account, type without error, and has a firm grasp of the English language. Please stop, friends.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's somewhat amazing that people believe The Iron Shiek knows how to operate a computer, use a social media account, type without error, and has a firm grasp of the English language. Please stop, friends.

Oh come on. Next thing you'll say is that sub-execs use Twitter to foster fake feelings for a videogame product, and people stick up for these people who don't care about them.

zychi

Banned

It's ran by his management team, some younger dudes apparently. So it IS verified by Iron Sheik himself, but he admitted in an interview he is terrible at writing and reading english.

Heel

Oh come on. Next thing you'll say is that sub-execs use Twitter to foster fake feelings for a videogame product, and people stick up for these people who don't care about them.

It's ran by his management team, some younger dudes apparently. So it IS verified by Iron Sheik himself, but he admitted in an interview he is terrible at writing and reading english.

Fuck the (first name of a person currently in news headlines in an effort to boost the social media presence of my zany client). Oh, and fuck the (New York sports team), too, because they're awful again this year.

Am I doing this right? Please @ reply, friends.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck the (first name of a person currently in news headlines in an effort to boost the social media presence of my zany client). Oh, and fuck the (New York sports team), too, because they're awful again this year.

Am I doing this right?

That's the way. I've got an office for you.

strobogo

Banned
People being obsessed with getting people to follow them on Twittah Machine/Facebook is so weird to me. Do they get paid per like? It's even weirder when it is just normal people who beg for likes and shares. What do you get for it? Is there a prize?

Godzilla's Revenge is SO bad, but the dude doing the commentary is hilarious. He's the most dead pan guy of all time and in every scene he points out the obvious, usually makes fun of something, and says something like "Godzilla hates it when you spray him with webbing" "Godzilla hates it when you splash him with water".

Top Bottom