• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

strobogo

Banned
Shit man, Mechagodzilla was fighting with PRIDE rules. Knees and kicks to a downed opponent, hammer fists to the back of the neck,

I mean, look at this mean mugging after blatantly breaking unified rules

ibtzbHjthfSKur.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shield also dominated 2 on 2 and 3 on 3 matches, winning the vast majority of them since the end of 2012.

There wasn't a face group large enough to ever mug them.

somedevil

This whole sellout thing is bullshit. In kayfabe The Shield was never liked; they were feared; they were feared because they would attack people 3 on 1.

Nobody should give a shit they split; they should be targeting Rollins out of the notion that Evolution is not going to bother to save him and so he is vulnerable.

I'm sorry to say that the people did care. They people chanted that not the WWE telling them too. It worked very well because after turn it got a lot more attention than the whole Payback pay per view. It worked now they have build on it to keep it working.

Good match.

Sblargh

Banned
I'm sorry to say that the people did care. They people chanted that not the WWE telling them too. It worked very well because after turn it got a lot more attention than the whole Payback pay per view. It worked now they have build on it to keep it working.

Good match.

The audience cared. The in-universe characters shouldn't is what I'm saying.

They should be happy that the bullies are divided and vulnerable.

strobogo

Banned
ibAsPlCenamiH.gif

Look at this sumbitch. Rips poor Anguirus' jaw apart, after illegal strikes to a downed opponent, and then talks shit right after. Jon Jones should take notes on how to be a real heel.

Alex Shelley has been pulled from the finals of the Best of the Super Juniors tournament due to a reported shoulder injury.

New Japan says Taichi will replace Shelley in Sunday's finals. The semi-final matches are now KUSHIDA vs. Taicho and Ricochet vs. Ryusuke Taguchi. The winners advance to the final match in the main event.

Ugh. Injuries keep fucking this tournament. KUSHIDA gonna win it all though.

somedevil

The audience cared. The in-universe characters shouldn't is what I'm saying.

They should be happy that the bullies are divided and vulnerable.

They shouldn't because with Rollins turning keeps Triple H strong who has the power. Also, by your idea shouldn't then everyone on roster enjoyed every time Stone Cold got beaten up because he stunned a lot of roster for no reason at all.

Sblargh

Banned
They shouldn't because with Rollins turning keeps Triple H strong who has the power. Also, by your idea shouldn't then everyone on roster enjoyed every time Stone Cold got beaten up because he stunned a lot of roster for no reason at all.

Hum... I see your point. It's just that it feels weird for people like Ziggler and Big Show be heartbroken because of Rollins betrayal when they didn't like The Shield in the first place.

JavyOO7

Did WWE buy the rights to Corey Graves' theme song? Its on spotify. I wish I could say the same for Bray Wyatt's theme... /sad

strobogo

Banned
This movie is so weird in that it has blood from monsters and humans, a human getting shot and half of his face turning into a monkey, a guy trying a triangle and the other guy doing a full on crossface chicken wing, then throwing chairs at each other on a boat deck.

Laserfrog

This movie is so weird in that it has blood from monsters and humans, a human getting shot and half of his face turning into a monkey, a guy trying a triangle and the other guy doing a full on crossface chicken wing, then throwing chairs at each other on a boat deck.

I've seen that one! I went through a phase of watching a lot of the Godzilla films, them were some good times.

strobogo

Banned
I've seen that one! I went through a phase of watching a lot of the Godzilla films, them were some good times.

It's probably top 3 weird ones with Hedorah and Final Wars right above it. From the wacky poppy jazz/big band music, the bad guys being monkeys disguised as humans...I think, the woman standing on the beach singing to King Caesar to awaken him, Mecha being a total dick head and seeming to love being a heel despite being a robot.

isw9gMtJk164f.gif

Kind of reminds me of Roman Reigns

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Where Are They Now? FCW Edition

Welcome to 2009 FCW:

uLKA60p.png

qfG4c3Q.png

zc81SqA.png

MC Safety

None of them were ever heard from again, except for Rosa Mendes, who is now WWE Heavyweight Champion, United States Champion, and co-holder of the tag team titles with herself.

Top Bottom