• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

iOtWKmLHXz6hG.gif

haha what...

12/13/01 Smackdown

There's an 'inspirational' HHH return video and the music is... U2's 'Beautiful Day'. It just seems so... wrong.

Jey Uso (WWE Tag Team Champion): 31-8-3
Jimmy Uso (WWE Tag Team Champion): 31-9-3
Sheamus (United States Champion): 25-13-1
Big E: 23-12-1
Bray Wyatt: 20-6-0
Cesaro: 20-19-2
Daniel Bryan (WWE World Heavyweight Champion): 19-7-1
Rusev: 18-2-1
Seth Rollins: 17-8-3
Dean Ambrose: 17-9-3
Roman Reigns: 16-9-3
Cody Rhodes: 16-19-1
Fernando: 15-9-1
Erick Rowan: 15-10-1
Luke Harper: 15-11-1
Goldust: 15-17-1
Diego: 14-9-1
Alberto Del Rio: 14-21-1
Dolph Ziggler: 13-16-1
Adrian Neville (NXT Champion): 12-0-0
John Cena: 12-5-0
Jack Swagger: 11-28-2
Bad News Barrett (Intercontinental Champion): 10-1-1
Big Show: 10-5-0
Konnor (NXT Tag Team Champion): 9-1-0
Viktor (NXT Tag Team Champion): 9-1-0
Kofi Kingston: 9-19-0
El Torito: 8-2-0
Rob Van Dam: 8-4-0
Batista: 8-10-2
Fandango: 8-20-1
Ryback: 8-25-2
Adam Rose (Leo Kruger): 7-1-0
Tyler Breeze: 7-3-0
Randy Orton: 7-10-3
Mojo Rawley: 6-2-0
Tyson Kidd: 6-3-0
Bo Dallas: 6-6-0
R-Truth: 6-12-0
Sin Cara (Hunico): 6-18-0
Titus O'Neil: 6-20-1
Curtis Axel: 6-29-2
Christian: 5-8-0
Corey Graves: 4-3-0
Sami Zayn: 4-4-0
The Miz: 4-5-0
Darren Young: 4-5-0
Santino Marella: 4-7-0
Road Dogg: 4-10-1
Billy Gunn: 4-10-1
Rey Mysterio: 4-11-0
Xavier Woods: 4-15-0
Damien Sandow: 4-26-0
Aiden English: 3-4-0
Mark Henry: 3-8-1
Brock Lesnar: 2-0-0
The Great Khali: 2-2-0
Mason Ryan: 2-3-0
CM Punk: 2-4-0
CJ Parker: 2-5-0
Camacho: 2-7-0
Heath Slater: 2-12-1
Rikishi: 1-0-0
Grand Master Sexay: 1-1-0
Scotty 2 Hotty: 1-1-0
Ty Dillinger: 1-1-0
Kalisto: 1-2-0
El Local: 1-2-0
Jason Jordan: 1-3-0
Hornswoggle: 1-4-0
Colin Cassidy: 1-5-0
Brodus Clay: 1-6-0
Kane: 1-10-0
Drew McIntyre: 1-24-3
Kevin Nash: 0-1-0
John "Bradshaw" Layfield: 0-1-0
Mike Quiary: 0-1-0
John Ikarino: 0-1-0
Marion: 0-1-0
Labaska: 0-1-0
Bull Dempsey: 0-1-0
Jack Hurley: 0-1-0
John Vandal: 0-1-0
Brad Maddox: 0-1-0
David Otunga: 0-1-0
The Undertaker: 0-1-0
Sawyer Fulton: 0-1-0
Captain Comic: 0-1-0
Buddy Murphy: 0-1-0
Elias Sampson: 0-1-0
Triple H: 0-2-1
Travis Tyler: 0-2-0
Cal Bishop: 0-2-0
Angelo Dawkins: 0-2-0
Curt Hawkins: 0-3-0
Baron Corbin: 0-3-0
Marcus Louis: 0-3-0
Oliver Gray: 0-3-0
Justin Gabriel: 0-3-0
Sylvester LaFort: 0-4-0
Danny Burch: 0-4-0
Wesley Blake: 0-4-0
Yoshi Tatsu: 0-5-0
Zack Ryder: 0-7-0
Jinder Mahal: 0-19-3

updated through NXT takeover

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
I'm excited for Sakuraba vs Suzuki, hope we get it at the next PPV but I've a feeling they're going to drag this one out.

Sakuraba.gif

Would be cool to see Saku in the G1 this year, also.

Good to see that little tease at Invasion Attack actually led to something. This should be fun, especially after the Gracie's crap.

Sblargh

Banned
São Paulo has such a piece of shit governor. He gets elected as a hardliner conservative who takes no shit from nobody. To keep the image, he fumbles diplomacy with every single interest group he crosses path; using police when possible and just generally being unreasonable to keep his tough guy image.

Now, the subway workers decided to stop working, paralyzing São Paulo as the world cup begins. And he goes: "You better go back to work otherwise I'll consider this ilegal" and they go "lol no, we got the city hostage and you're making demands? wtf?"

So he gets the judicial order, and now it is illegal and he goes: "If you don't get back to work, I'll start firing people without pay" and they go "if you fire anyone, we'll just prolong this forever"

I mean, how the fuck do you become governor of the country's most industrialized state and doesn't know how to deal with a strike? His negotiations skills are: "go back to work!" "lol no" "go back to work!" "wtf we just said no" "I'm really telling you to go back to work!" and so on and so on. Meanwhile, everybody loses money and you can't even blame the dudes on strike, because they got the governor by the balls, everybody knows it, city doesn't work without the subway. Why wouldn't they strike? Why wouldn't they make the point that since shit doesn't get done without them, they might as well get a payraise?

And it's not even the first time it happens. Next thing you know, you'll have a secretary of whatever going on TV and taking the pin: "yeah, we agreed to bla bla bla" and they should have ended this before it became the clusterfuck that it is. So now "conservative hardliner" means you can walk all over him because he won't cut a good deal to end things fast, so it can hold the ground until it becomes horrible and now the motherfucker has no choice, but to sell lthe farm.

/RantAboutAPoliticalSituationNobodyHereCares

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Wrestlemania 19 felt so exciting I honestly thought kurt and Brock were gonna take over Austin & Rock's spot as the two biggest stars of the company funny how things work out

I miss kurt but refuse to watch tna he can do comedy and intensity so well

Kurt Angle might be the best natural all around pro wrestler ever. His gimmick was just as good if not better than his wrestling months after he started. He's the ultimate blue chipper, it's true, it's true.

strobogo

Banned
I said I'd go to a movie with someone at 9:40, but I'm tired as FUCK already. Woke up around 5 with only around 4 hours of sleep and have been helping put in a garage door and dish washer all day.

does jeff from giant bomb call matches on that podcast? cos i think he'd be a really good announcer and i'll get a subscription to gb if this is the kinda shit i'm missing out on.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
theaters for sony's conference continues to make me larf. cmon yall

Alucard

Banned
Wrestling I've watched over the past 2 days:

RAW from Monday (yawn)
ROH War of the Worlds (great)
PWG TEN (okay)
NJPW Best of the Super Jr. Finals (awesome main event, pretty good show overall)
ROH All-Star Extravaganza V (2013...good show)
WWE Vintage on Brock Lesnar's debut (I <3 Vintage. Good as usual)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

RAW from Monday (yawn)
PWG TEN (okay)
NJPW Best of the Super Jr. Finals (awesome main event, pretty good show overall)

"I don't have time for video games" Keep that in mind brah :p

Alucard

Banned
"I don't have time for video games" Keep that in mind brah :p

Wife and daughter away on vacation for a WEEK. I've got 7 days to binge on shit. Some random notes on that stuff I watched...

PWG TEN (bought last December)
ROH All-Star Extravaganza V (got as a gift in January)
Raw (rarely get to watch a full ep during a normal week)
War of the Worlds (would have never watched this streaming were my wife 'n daughter home)
NJPW (first and probably only time ever I'll wake up at 4am to watch wrestling since I just went back and napped until 2pm...would never be able to do that with family home)

I'm just taking advantage of the freedom I temporarily have this week.

Shows I've already cut from my weekly DVR schedule bc I realized I never get a chance to watch them:

NXT
Smackdown

...just watch Vintage, Raw, and Impact, and then 50 mins of ROH every Monday night on my laptop too.

Thinking of just dropping Impact, though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Wife and daughter away on vacation for a WEEK. I've got 7 days to binge on shit. Some random notes on that stuff I watched...

PWG TEN (bought last December)
ROH All-Star Extravaganza V (got as a gift in January)
Raw (rarely get to watch a full ep during a normal week)
War of the Worlds (would have never watched this streaming were my wife 'n daughter home)
NJPW (first and probably only time ever I'll wake up at 4am to watch wrestling since I just went back and napped until 2pm...would never be able to do that with family home)

I'm just taking advantage of the freedom I temporarily have this week.

Sounds like you don't get to do what you want. Enjoy it while you can, I guess...

RAW from Monday (yawn)
PWG TEN (okay)

Watch the Dragon Gate show.

Alucard

Banned
Sounds like you don't get to do what you want. Enjoy it while you can, I guess...

Home from work around 6pm...after dinner, playing with 2 y/o daughter, cleaning up, and putting her to bed, it's around 8:30/9pm. If I wanna do hobbies, I generally have to sacrifice sleep during the week.

Top Bottom