• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jred2k

Why Cm Puke acts like a rowdy self centered teenager? and not a professional? when will he officially announced he is finished?.

This guy can easily get on the stone cold podcast and do it officially,
shoot if you must youre gone already anyways.

I dont get it, to leave with no proper sent off, not even putting over a talent looks very bad on this guy career.

I guess after July it will be officially over, thats when I see the punk chants dying down, they still happen because the fans know he is still under contract.

Thanks for letting me know early on that I can just disregard the rest of your post.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Because CM Punk was beaten, battered, broken down, overworked and stressed out.

Sometimes work is just work and you have to put yourself ahead of six more months of punishment. That I can understand just fine.

---
In other news:

itshappening.gif

That's funny.

DMczaf

STING IS COMING! THIS IS IT! THIS. IS. IT.

ibhLD7MyfK9jw3.gif

Vylash

Why Cm Puke acts like a rowdy self centered teenager? and not a professional? when will he officially announced he is finished?.

This guy can easily get on the stone cold podcast and do it officially,
shoot if you must youre gone already anyways.

I dont get it, to leave with no proper sent off, not even putting over a talent looks very bad on this guy career.

I guess after July it will be officially over, thats when I see the punk chants dying down, they still happen because the fans know he is still under contract.

A7vTS4a.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I dunno about you guys but I would of loved to see a proper CM Punk sendoff match.

Would have been nice. Shoulda put someone over, too. But I'm just a dork on the sidelines, what would I know?

RP912

Banned
Punk spent up all his 'putting someone over' creds on keeping Kofi employed.

Fucking Brutus to his Hogan.

Brutus had godtier gimmicks though. He was the friggin bootyman.

Kofi just had a Jamaican gimmick which trips buried quicker than you can signal a sos.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kofi's still never had a music change, right?

Also on WrassleGAF chat we're gonna watch E3 together, so if you wanna talk about that stuff feel free to join up.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Remember when David Otunga and John Cena were tag champions?

jmdajr

Jomo is king of tag champs.

Total of 541 days (4 reigns)

edit: well shit that doesn't count the original belt.

1) Mr. Fuji 932 (5reigns)
2) Bill Gun! 916! (10 reigns)

Kofi needs to step up his game.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Looking back, I really can't believe they pushed Roman as hard as they did at the Rumble. It's like Vince's was ready to ejaculate all over the place then realizing the next month, 'Oh, we should probably wait for him to get more experienced.'

Like imagine if they had Kurt won the IC and Euro title in record time then suddenly go, 'Oh wait maybe we shouldn't put him in the main event.'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Looking back, I really can't believe they pushed Roman as hard as they did at the Rumble. It's like Vince's was ready to ejaculate all over the place then realizing the next month, 'Oh, we should probably wait for him to get more experienced.'

Like imagine if they had Kurt won the IC and Euro title in record time then suddenly go, 'Oh wait maybe we shouldn't put him in the main event.'

Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. I think that Reigns vs Wyatt match was a sobering wake-up call that THIS AINT BROCK

RP912

Banned
Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't. I think that Reigns vs Wyatt match was a sobering wake-up call that THIS AINT BROCK

Reigns needs a tag partner period. He works better in teams compared to his solo matches where he's not as focus. The bray/reigns match sounded good on paper but when you can't work with bray....maybe it's too soon for a ultra push.

Bert409

Body double for STING Photo Double Male / 38 to 50 / Caucasian, Ethnically Ambiguous, Hispanic, Mixed, Multi-Ethnic 6'2, 250lb of pure muscle.

This doesn't sound very much like 2014 Sting at all.

jmdajr

Xbox got hell last year. Gotta bring the big guns today. Games. Games. Games.

Keep Tv shit minimal, even though I am fine with TV stuff.

The head of Insomniac thinks he's Adam Rose.

aEsLbRt.png

Ted Price is totally a good name for a professional wrestler. Except if it was WWE dev creative he would probably be called Edward Price or Price Tarver or something weird

Also yeah Microsoft is going to drop a bomb at this thing. I bet they got a exclusive deal on something huge that people thought was too big to be bought. Should be a messy aftermath after the show but as the great man said "Everyone has a price".

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm ready for a slew of indie crap that's easily playable on pc, laptop, and tablets that gaming side will go WHATS WRONG WITH HAVING MORE GAMES. Because that's why people bought 400 dollar consoles. For generic SNES inspired games from hipster developers.

RP912

Banned
Why I feel that microsoft will take e3 this year. I'm expecting some mindblowing announcements like a hd version of gex.

Top Bottom