• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

I hate Kofi. He never makes fucking extended eye contact with his opponent. That's how wrestlers convey animosity and drive. Kofi's just looking out into space and making random gestures and expressions through all of his matches. This is why he'll never main event.

Carnby

I'm ready for a slew of indie crap that's easily playable on pc, laptop, and tablets that gaming side will go WHATS WRONG WITH HAVING MORE GAMES. Because that's why people bought 400 dollar consoles. For generic SNES inspired games from hipster developers.

lol. Amen brother.

Mercenary Kings...ugh. Just awful.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Why I feel that microsoft will take e3 this year. I'm expecting some mindblowing announcements like a hd version of gex.

not sure there's anything to take though. it's like being the mayor of Shit Town. "Hooray, you get nothing but shit"

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kind of says it all about why people don't take video games media seriously. I'm watching the GameTrailers stream, and everything about it seems so amateur hour. It's like they got the budget, the location, but the people working it are all interns. Sound randomly lowering and increasing, the 'expert panels stumbling over their words, 'uh, ums, likes', missed cues, lifeless stares, general awkwardness.

This is your biggest event of the year, you're probably the biggest 'media streaming' site for this kind of stuff, or the closest thing to a video games show, and you make these kinds of mistakes on the regular?

RP912

Banned
I hate Kofi. He never makes fucking extended eye contact with his opponent. That's how wrestlers convey animosity and drive. Kofi's just looking out into space and making random gestures and expressions through all of his matches. This is why he'll never main event.

^this

He comes off like a random wwe 2k14 caw with a iwc downloadable moveset. He's boring as hell. I thought his feud with orton would atleast give me any type of interest in him as a wrestler but even he messed that up.

Gorillaz

MS will most likley be a halo fest
Sony will be a 3rd part fest
Nintendo......might have a swerve or 2?

It's E3 2012-2 friends. Except maybe no Usher

Hey man, it was a case of ignorance regarding american culture. Saying sorry costs nothing, but offending someone might cost a friend.

I jest but in all seriousness I wasn't aware it was offensive either. Don't feel too bad, as your mistake not only bettered yourself, but me as well. WrassleGAF: making the world a better place.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
lol 'talks about the gamers and whats good for them'
'announces exclusive dlc that would have existed regardless of a console deal'

The first game being showed at the MS press conference is exactly what you'd expect from, well, video games in 2014. Or 2013. Or 2012. Or 2011. Or 2010. Or 2009.

Edit: Oh, it's CoD. That explains it.

Are you saying HBK was only half as good in the last decade of his career?

Full card for Dominion;

NJPW “DOMINION 6.21″, 6/21/14 (WPW/iPPV)
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium

1. IWGP Jr. Tag Team Title: Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson (c) vs. KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley
2. Tetsuya Naito vs. Tama Tonga
3. Yuji Nagata & Tomoaki Honma vs. Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata
4. NWA World Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (c) vs. Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr.
5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi (c) vs. Ricochet
6. Special Tag Match: Toru Yano & Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka
7. Special Tag Match: Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii vs. AJ Styles & Yujiro Takahashi
8. IWGP Tag Team Title: Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Togi Makabe
9. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Bad Luck Fale

Yano and Sakuraba tagging...lol, wut. Looks like a good card, though. Bought.

Sunset Overdrive looks fun, haven't cared for much else at MS's presser.

Would be nice if Microsoft could break their reliance on the Forza/Halo/Fable trifecta, three series that undoubtedly have done well for them, but that I care little for. They'll win me back with new IP's, so Sunset Overdrive's a nice start, but I need more.

RP912 said:
Dat deadrising 3 dlc tho

Yeah, that sort of arcade madness is what I've always wanted from the Dead Rising series - never been a fan of the gameplay in those games, but I've always enjoyed screwing around and killing zombies.

DMczaf

TMZ got the scoops

9hhzNqQ.png

RP912

Banned
Would be nice if Microsoft could break their reliance on the Forza/Halo/Fable trifecta, three series that undoubtedly have done well for them, but that I care little for. They'll win me back with new IP's, so Sunset Overdrive's a nice start, but I need more.

Yeah, that sort of arcade madness is what I've always wanted from the Dead Rising series - never been a fan of the gameplay in those games, but I've always enjoyed screwing around and killing zombies.

I just hope that this is a potential trend in gaming. Games like farcry blood dragon and this dlc is what the industry needs right now.

DMczaf

New Leprechaun Origins Trailer

http://insidemovies.ew.com/2014/06/09/leprechaun-origins-hornswoggle/

Hornswoggle jobbin in Hollywood tho

All of which brings us to some important news for horror nuts and, in particular, fans of the Leprechaun series of films. Lionsgate and WWE Studios announced today that the franchise reboot Leprechaun: Origins will be available on Digital HD, Video On Demand, and Pay-Per-View on Aug. 26. The seventh Leprechaun movie, and the first to star WWE wrestler Dylan “Hornsoggle” Postl as the titular Emerald Isle gremlin, will also be available on Blu-ray and DVD on Sept. 30.

Not even a theatrical release. :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Guys, stop me if you've heard this one. Unique color schemed 2d platformer with emotional resonance and some puzzle solving.

Those sort of games are definitely for me and even I'm getting sick of platformers that promote art style and "deep"/"emotionally investing" stories over platforming precision and gameplay.

I want dat Master Chief Collection tho

woooooo gamerpoints

srsly though, I have as much distaste for generic Halo shit for fanboys to wank over as you lot apparently do for generic indy shit

#badnews
'DRM just isn't for me, but I won't say anything about it.'

and it's not just some anti-hipster indie hate whatever. That Cuphead game looked rad.

Oh yeah, that looked awesome. Hadn't heard of it

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good conference, the end.

Got BoSJs final night ready for me this evening to watch while I get the new Dead Rising stuff. Goddamn excited for both of those.

Carnby

Skimming through Gaming Side threads, I don't see any MS conference announcements that are standing out. Were there any megatons?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Skimming through Gaming Side threads, I don't see any MS conference announcements that are standing out. Were there any megatons?

cuphead-thegreatslimee4c5k.gif

Horizon 2 was known and no one gives a shit about Crackdown. Division looked kind of cool still which was surprising. They're rehashing Halo and apparently that's the biggest announcement which says a lot. They're bringing back Phantom Dust instead of Conker because they're idiots. And Gaf is having an existential crisis trying to figure out how to suck Kamiya's dick while flipping off Microsoft.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
cuphead-thegreatslimee4c5k.gif

Horizon 2 was known and no one gives a shit about Crackdown. Division looked kind of cool still which was surprising. They're rehashing Halo and apparently that's the biggest announcement which says a lot. They're bringing back Phantom Dust instead of Conker because they're idiots. And Gaf is having an existential crisis trying to figure out how to suck Kamiya's dick while flipping off Microsoft.

The coloring on the Kamiya game was awful, I don't know what was up with that.

It should have been a game where you controlled the giant monsters instead and had to kill plucky heroes.

Top Bottom