• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Didn't realise how much of a burn I made on Twitter when I compared Fable to Ken Kennedy.

Oh right, MS brought up the yearly Fable corpse and said, 'Hey! Remember this!' again. And there was an Assassin's Creed game that looked like a Ubisoft game.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Shit even The Giant/Hogan match from Hog Wild wasn't that bad. It was nowhere near good but it wasn't as bad as it could have been.

Oh shit here comes the BOOTY MAN!

Browny

Banned
Full card for Dominion;

NJPW “DOMINION 6.21″, 6/21/14 (WPW/iPPV)
Osaka Prefectural Gymnasium

1. IWGP Jr. Tag Team Title: Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson (c) vs. KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley
2. Tetsuya Naito vs. Tama Tonga
3. Yuji Nagata & Tomoaki Honma vs. Hirooki Goto & Katsuyori Shibata
4. NWA World Tag Team Title: Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima (c) vs. Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr.
5. IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Title: Kota Ibushi (c) vs. Ricochet
6. Special Tag Match: Toru Yano & Kazushi Sakuraba vs. Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka
7. Special Tag Match: Kazuchika Okada & Tomohiro Ishii vs. AJ Styles & Yujiro Takahashi
8. IWGP Tag Team Title: Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows (c) vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Togi Makabe
9. IWGP Intercontinental Title: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs. Bad Luck Fale

Yano and Sakuraba tagging...lol, wut. Looks like a good card, though. Bought.

Sunset Overdrive looks fun, haven't cared for much else at MS's presser.

Bucks vs Timesplitters looks rather tasty... will they book a change here? And rather looking forward to Ibushi vs Ricochet... after Ricochet's BoSJ matches that I caught at lunchtime, and Ibushi's looked good in the matches I've seen him in too.

Anything for PC at E3? Are Bioware up to anything?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bucks vs Timesplitters looks rather tasty... will they book a change here? And rather looking forward to Ibushi vs Ricochet... after Ricochet's BoSJ matches that I caught at lunchtime, and Ibushi's looked good in the matches I've seen him in too.

Anything for PC at E3? Are Bioware up to anything?

Yknow I actually think Bucks might drop it, good thoughts. Timesplitters have been looking great lately, and I think they might want to temper the Bucks a little. They've been fine asshole champs, but I think they want to get away from the Bullet Club a little.

jmdajr

xboxkillzonegifhighquality_by_syeds-d6u5m5j.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
W101's record low so far was 8.50 at Toys R Us.

Goddamn

Of course we're in an age now where Walking Dead S2 and Wolf Among Us aren't even fully released yet, but command an over 50% price drop on specials. So fucked.

tm24

Assassins Creed: 4 Swords could be fun

Cuphead looks great, hope the gameplay holds up

Sunset Overdrive looks really fun

The DR3 rising DLC is what DLC should be and will buy when it comes to the PC

I liked Phanton Dust from when me and my neighbor rented it for a weekend back in the day. Never got to beat it

I want to see gameplay of Scalebound, but i will probably like it

The best part of the conference was Witcher 3, but im getting that on PC like any sane person should

jmdajr

I'm surprised Call of Duty Black Ops 1 and 2 and still like 30 bucks new.

Guess it all depends on the strength of a brand.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think the only title change at Dominion will be Ricochet winning the Jr title from Ibushi. Wouldn't be surprised to see him turn, either.

Ibushi needs a goddamn rest, I look for him to drop it and maybe get that IC title later this year.

tm24

Really though, I'm still kind of in disbelief that that the One is reaching my console purchase rule before the PS4. If i can buy enough games that it comes out to 3/4 of the console price, i would buy the console

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I think I'll do an overview of the NWO era tomorrow when I finish Bash at the Beach 1996. Maybe just a big grade sheet or something.

EDIT: High Five TM Thunderbolt, my rule is total cost of the system brand new.

jmdajr

I'm all for giving 60 bones for games you think deserve it. But can't justify it these days when I don't have time to beat and play games. Too much to just be sitting on the shelf.

Ithil

cuphead-thegreatslimee4c5k.gif

Horizon 2 was known and no one gives a shit about Crackdown. Division looked kind of cool still which was surprising. They're rehashing Halo and apparently that's the biggest announcement which says a lot. They're bringing back Phantom Dust instead of Conker because they're idiots. And Gaf is having an existential crisis trying to figure out how to suck Kamiya's dick while flipping off Microsoft.

People really need to stop substituting "I" with "no one".

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Considering how badly they messed up 4 a promise to not meddle with 1-3 is worth something.

That being said I don't trust them to deliver.

I'm all for giving 60 bones for games you think deserve it. But can't justify it these days when I don't have time to beat and play games. Too much to just be sitting on the shelf.

Unless you're planning on playing that game that day and night and putting in significant time during that week, there's little reason to buy it that first week... games get slashed so quickly.

Kaladin

Wait... Do people think a HD collection is a megaton? I mean, when your announcement is 'WE DIDNT CHANGE ANYTHING' I expected a '....suckers.' to follow it.

Halo is still the spirit squad no matter how many times you dress it up and call it Dolph ZIggler.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Unless you're planning on playing that game that day and night and putting in significant time during that week, there's little reason to buy it that first week... games get slashed so quickly.

This gen games have been very stiff about price drops. Even ACBF is like 45 dollars still.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

Been learning this lesson the hardway as I start killing my backlog and games I bought for full price I'm just starting to get to. Atlus games in particular are burning me bad, they never used to get price slashed and now they all end up at 20 or less in a few months.

tm24

EDIT: High Five TM Thunderbolt, my rule is total cost of the system brand new.

That used to be my rule for years and years, but with the higher prices of consoles and the frequent price drops of game, i had to adjust the rule a bit. My recent Wii U purchase did adhere to the cost of system, even though it was used

somedevil

Welp get ready for a new champion:

It's being reported that WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan was informed by his doctors that he will not be medically cleared to compete at Money In the Bank on June 29th. This news comes from backstage at today's RAW in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Because of this, Bryan will be forced to surrender the WWE World Heavyweight Title and a new champion will be determined in the ladder match at the pay-per-view..

Comes from the source that first told of his concussion and his neck surgery. What shit luck for the guy.

edit: If true call Brock and give him the title and let it build for the match at Summerslam.

Joeki11a

Banned
Because CM Punk was beaten, battered, broken down, overworked and stressed out.

Sometimes work is just work and you have to put yourself ahead of six more months of punishment. That I can understand just fine

I get all that, fine he is done physically/mentally but wtf let it be known
to walk away acting like nobody would notice its silly. This guy is out there we see him into Hockey and all that, talk to the wrestling fans and say I am done like HBK has done

Top Bottom