• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jmdajr

I get all that, fine he is done physically/mentally but wtf let it be known
to walk away acting like nobody would notice its silly. This guy is out there we see him into Hockey and all that, talk to the wrestling fans and say I am done like HBK has done

He just can't admit that the way he checked out was wrong. Some people are just jerks.
He might soften once he gets older but for now he gonna stick to it.

Carnby

Welp get ready for a new champion:

Comes from the source that first told of his concussion and his neck surgery. What shit luck for the guy.

edit: If true call Brock and give him the title and let it build for the match at Summerslam.

Daniel Bryan was a Bomba.

Unfortunately.

You can't say WWE didn't try. It was nobody's fault really. There were too many outside forces working against Bryan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
'All the feels'

These are the people writing Dragon Age games.
1016032_10152442891804367_5943913033374281916_o.jpg

Kaladin

It's actually exciting that a new champion will be crowned with Money In The Bank....makes me look forward to
the screwjob in
that match even more.

Carnby

It sounds like it won't be hard for Sony to "win" E3 again.

If they only announce Beast's Souls (which they will) they will win over GAF.

Browny

Banned
How is it that they don't see the guy who CLEARLY DOESN'T BLEND IN AT ALL.

"But I'm a monk!"

Oh yeah, I clearly forgot about DA3. Which I've been looking forward to since they announced it, and then promptly forgot about in all my Watch_Doge hype.

I'm so pre-ordering the biggest special edition they do....

somedevil

It's actually exciting that a new champion will be crowned with Money In The Bank....makes me look forward to
the screwjob in
that match even more.

If this does happen they might do two ladder matches. One for the title and one for the briefcase. If that happens just give it to Brock and Cesaro.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I know I rag on wrestling fans, and we're supposed to be bottom of the totem pole... But these FIFA and Madden trailers make me think they're goofier than us and we got a raw deal.

Top Bottom