• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

jmdajr

I know I rag on wrestling fans, and we're supposed to be bottom of the totem pole... But these FIFA and Madden trailers make me think they're goofier than us and we got a raw deal.

It be nice for a WWE to get this kind of treatment at an E3. But they look like poop though..so it's hard.

jmdajr

I'd like a new Dead Space. I know folks hate where the franchise has gone, but it was one of the few EA games I ever liked.

They finished Madden years ago.

QwxdvwT.png

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd complain as well with some snark but I do have a soft spot for objective based mutilplayer shootahs.

I do too. This is one of my favorite themes in games, and it's why I love Kane & Lynch 2 more than any person should.

But this is one of those games where 'boy this looks awesome if executed with the right people, both allies and enemies-wise.' And it never does that. It's never as awesome as you want it to be.

jmdajr

I do too. This is one of my favorite themes in games, and it's why I love Kane & Lynch 2 more than any person should.

But this is one of those games where 'boy this looks awesome if executed with the right people, both allies and enemies-wise.' And it never does that. It's never as awesome as you want it to be.

Fuck that mall level in Left 4 Dead 2. Could never fill that damn car with gas.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No Bryan for MITB? Good. Let's focus on the match.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I love Bryan, but putting the title on someone else at MITB sounds like an excellent decision. Only question is: who?

They can shoot Rollins up to a main event level. They can give it to Bork maybe (doubt it though, MITB isn't really his THING) and who knows.

At least it's more interesting than Bryan's really rough "reign" as champion. Bad luck + inability to deliver great promos while injured has shot his title reign in the stomach and left it breathing for air out back.

somedevil

More on Bryan:

UPDATE: F4wonline.com is also reporting that Bryan is out of the MITB PPV. They report that WWE officials were made aware on either Thursday or Friday that Daniel Bryan would not be able to wrestle at the PPV. It is expected that WWE will strip him of the title and announce that a Money in the Bank ladder match will determine the new champion tonight on Raw.

So it seems like Bryan is going to announce the truth on Raw. Now I think they should do two money in the banks. One for the title and one for the Briefcase. Its time to call Brock in early.

Hopefully Bryan is ready for Summerslam.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just one match. Keep someone from dragging around that briefcase this year. It ends up as a joke for too many people.

Anth0ny

More on Bryan:

So it seems like Bryan is going to announce the truth on Raw. Now I think they should do two money in the banks. One for the title and one for the Briefcase. Its time to call Brock in early.

Hopefully Bryan is ready for Summerslam.

I can't even think of 6 guys to fill up the first MITB match, let alone a second one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Give it to Ryback. Who the fuck cares. Wrestling sucks.

I know you're angry but seriously, I'd like that. Of course I would, he's a cornfed meathead. But still.

Duncan don't get so jaded. We have work to do.

Give Brock the title and let him be a part time champion, that's the only way to make the champion/title matches a draw.

I know you're angry but seriously, I'd like that. Of course I would, he's a cornfed meathead. But still.

Both Ryback and Otunga were at the New Orleans gym I went to. Majestic.

Browny

Banned
Other than Cena, who would be the WORST people to give it to?

Reigns
Sheamus
del Rio

Yup - although I'd like to see del rio and Bryan go at it.

Actually, fuck MITB. I want a tournament. Keep MITB for the belt, and make SS a big Deadly Games. Bork can go through 3 matches (let's face it, he's no Savio Vega) and get the belt, job done.

Duncan don't get so jaded. We have work to do.

No legit I'd love a Ryback run for some insane reason. He's entertaining as hell.

There's no denying the lull that is the WWE right now though. I'm just gonna consider the last 2 months an off-season filler period.

They can shoot Rollins up to a main event level. They can give it to Bork maybe (doubt it though, MITB isn't really his THING) and who knows.

At least it's more interesting than Bryan's really rough "reign" as champion. Bad luck + inability to deliver great promos while injured has shot his title reign in the stomach and left it breathing for air out back.

I would love for Brock to just show up unannounced at the end and destroy everyone then just walk off with the belt.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Give Brock the title and let him be a part time champion, that's the only way to make the champion/title matches a draw.

Both Ryback and Otunga were at the New Orleans gym I went to. Majestic.

This is easily the best idea they can do, but at the same time, I don't think they want their champion mostly absent.

Top Bottom