• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Full English breakfast is the only proper way to start a day. I wish I could have it every day, but my arteries would explode.

This is why breakfast is a lie! It's a trick to get you eating more.

Fucking black pudding...y'all sicken me!

Bryan still looks like a nerd in these pictures. I don't understand what any of you see in him. You're trying so hard to make him work.

cm-punk-o.gif

Hasney

Oh, it's totally freaking gross, no doubt, but it tastes good - also, you can get white pudding, which is pretty much the same, but without blood.

The king of 'disgusting foods that shouldn't taste so delicious' has to be jellied eels, though. Goddamn.

Haggis is up there too. I've not had good haggis in ages.

There was this street foot stall doing fusion Chinese food from Cornwall and we had black pudding dim sum. SO GODDAMN GOOD.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jellied eels, black pudding dim sum

fucking hell guys
i5YW5R8HDvBgY.gif

jmdajr

Even the codes? Man, I thought that was just the instant beta thing.

Not sure if it still works, but if you find someone streaming it on Live From Playstation, you could download it that way.

The code you just go to a website to sign up.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Not only is Megaman Mega over, he botched his final smash and ring veteran Rosalina bumped her ass off to get the move in position

Full English breakfast is the only proper way to start a day. I wish I could have it every day, but my arteries would explode.

Oh yeah all the way!

Bacon
Eggs (Friend and/or scrambled)
Sausage
Beans
Tomatoes
Black Pudding
Hash Browns
Tomato Sauce, Brown Sauce

Fried Bread

All day, every day. ENGLAND #1!

jred2k

HHH discusses whether Daniel Bryan gets his rematch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF2gGGsuxoc

Basically, Bryan might maybe get a rematch because he "wouldn't be above the #1 contender!"

I almost feel them pushing "You will see A BRAND NEW CHAMPION crowned" is some sort of swerve.

Everyone thought the single unified champion talk around TLC was a swerve, too. If the ending of the PPV is ADR grabbing the WHC belt and Cena/Orton grabbing the WWE belt I will vomit.

I can really see this Jeff Jarrett Global Force Wrestling thing being a huge reality TV show with the wrestlers talking about their feels and lives in around wrestling shows. I bit like the rookie slblarglhglh was talking about the other day.
It doesn't sound as daft as it should really.

--

We should do a fantasy draft from GFW

Who will be on the GFW Roster?

Top Bottom