• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

oNNCOjS.png

Hasney

JTG probably hasn't answered his phone to WWE in at least 2 years knowing that if he did he'd be fired. Dude must have slipped up.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I shot first!

Plywood
NeoGAF's smiling token!
(Today, 03:36 PM)
TheWesker
(Today, 03:37 PM)
Mr. Sandman
(Today, 03:37 PM)

Entropia

No One Remembers
Hahah, I am sure most non-wrestling fans are confused as fuck about OT right now... three threads for one guy.

Thinking about it, I am surprising that Otunga, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young weren't fired.

(Errr, they're all black, but I swear it's because they aren't really used)

Hahah, I am sure most non-wrestling fans are confused as fuck about OT right now... three threads for one guy.

Thinking about it, I am surprising that Otunga, Titus O'Neil and Darren Young weren't fired.

FFS don't whisper 3 names out like that...

jagen.jpg

KissVibes

Banned

Yo, shut the fuck up.

O'Neil is winning MITB this year. Don't ruin it.

It was only a matter of time before there was a bit of a cleaning considered how packed their roster is including NXT people, so much for that "avoiding releases and just letting contracts expire" talk.

Darren Young is a Be A Star/PR mascot now, he'll be safe for years.

Top Bottom