• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
IdzGEzu.png

Heel

I think they should use the payroll space to sign Shawne Merriman.

-Lead the formation of a tastefully done black stable, rise against Rusev

-Feud with Sina, be the butt of subtle Tila Tequila jokes

strobogo

Banned
Here's to you, JTG:

irDkfkQ2cYucg.gif

There is a Brazilian Budweiser commercial in English that has Anderson Silva, Axl, and a rap version of Paradise City. It's all bizarre and pretty terrible.

Hasney

There still is more than enough dead weight. Hopefully some divas will be gone so there is room for more NXT girls.

For Vinny Mac to get bored of and ruin? Pahaha. They should have kept the already ruined ones and leave the good ones on NXT so we can enjoy them at their best.

Honestly fearing whenever Sami gets called up.

Ithil

JTG got sloppy, he failed to hide behind a crate entirely while Vince was passing by. Or in a case of terrible bad luck, there simply were no crates to hide behind at all.

Kaladin

If I was in charge of an indie promotion, out of today's picks I would look at Drew McIntyre, Camacho, Aksana, Evan Bourne and Brodus Clay.

Those guys have potential given the right working environment and talent role.

Downhome

I'm so glad they kept Heath Slater. He is one of my favorite workers on the entire roster.

I'm dead serious.

He reminds me of a great 80's/90's solid hand won can not only look great himself, but can make anyone look amazing as well. I wish we had more Heath Slaters on the roster.

jmdajr

Jeff Jarrett @RealJeffJarrett · 3h

Well, the Independent Wrestling talent pool just got deeper today... And, it's really deep already... #GFW ...

Dear SunnyMac:

I recall you deriding what they gave the E3 theater people.
I point you to the Destiny Alpha thread as evidence of it being legit ass gifts.
The thirst is real.
And so is the money I got for the codes :p

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
How the fuck does Brodus Clay misspell his own goddamn hashtag twice, differently?

So, they totally forgot to put JTG on the list and then put him on there when someone remembered? That's fantastic.
The way they were putting them on there a few at a time, it seems like they were waiting until they contacted the talent before putting them on the list. JTG's tweet seems to corroborate that.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Dear SunnyMac:

I recall you deriding what they gave the E3 theater people.
I point you to the Destiny Alpha thread as evidence of it being legit ass gifts.
The thirst is real.
And so is the money I got for the codes :p

What, you sold them like a little poor? Have fun testing a game for free. The great laugh about gamers. Suck that shit up, fatties, and be happy to do their job.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Of course I sold them, Recette Lemongrass ain't got SHIT on me
But oh my god are they flipping the fuck out in there, it's chaos

dipshits. at least get paid for testing games, filthy poors

Sokantish

What, you sold them like a little poor? Have fun testing a game for free. The great laugh about gamers. Suck that shit up, fatties, and be happy to do their job.

At least its better than paying to test a game like BF4. If they enjoy playing the alpha what's the big deal? I doubt most people even report a single bug

Ithil

If I was in charge of an indie promotion, out of today's picks I would look at Drew McIntyre, Camacho, Aksana, Evan Bourne and Brodus Clay.

Those guys have potential given the right working environment and talent role.

Brodus is pretty god damn awful. A really bad wrestler who never got better. Aksana is also bad, but in say SHIMMER she'd have a lot of good wrestlers to teach her and carry her in matches. I doubt she'll remain in wrestling though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
At least its better than paying to test a game like BF4. If they enjoy playing the alpha what's the big deal? I doubt most people even report a single bug

Point & laugh my friend. Point and laugh.

Not happy with how they handled Drew, at all. He's still relatively young (just turned 29), has improved quite a bit, and definitely has the look. They just decided they were never going to give him a second chance after pushing him too fast.

Sblargh

Banned
Sleeping during the soccer match was not a good idea. Vuvuzelas everywhere. And I think people are rioting. I may not survive this day if Brazil loses, I'm the kind of person who dies during riots.

Top Bottom