• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Kaladin

Brodus is pretty god damn awful. A really bad wrestler who never got better. Aksana is also bad, but in say SHIMMER she'd have a lot of good wrestlers to teach her and carry her in matches. I doubt she'll remain in wrestling though.

Brodus Clay was good as a sideshow act in the Funkasaurus gimmick as something for the kids.....that's something lacking in a lot of indie promotions. He doesn't have to be good for that role either.

Aksana....yeah, your probably right, she's better off in a strip club.

jmdajr

Harrison Ford was hospitalized after being injured on the set of "Star Wars: Episode VII."

Disney said the 71-year-old actor was being treated for an ankle injury that happened during filming Thursday. The "Star Wars" sequel is being filmed at Pinewood Studios outside of London.

The accident wasn't a stunt sequence, but involved the door of a spacecraft from the film. A local police report on the incident cited a "garage door" injuring a 71 year-old man, but didn't name Ford.

Stupid Millennium Falcon.

Sblargh

Banned
Jesus fucking christ the world just exploded. This will be a long fucking month.

#cranky

World cup not good for my sleeping habits. I might have to start sleeping at night like normal people.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus fucking christ the world just exploded. This will be a long fucking month.

#cranky

World cup not good for my sleeping habits. I might have to start sleeping at night like normal people.

Fuck the world cup, people die. it shouldn't be celebrated

Hasney

Not happy with how they handled Drew, at all. He's still relatively young (just turned 29), has improved quite a bit, and definitely has the look. They just decided they were never going to give him a second chance after pushing him too fast.

Fuck, he wasn't even pushed too hard. His Elimination Chamber showing was amazing.

Gets hit by his wife because he doesn't want to fight back to a woman and never recovered. Fucking retarded.

Aiii

So not worth it
Sleeping during the soccer match was not a good idea. Vuvuzelas everywhere. And I think people are rioting. I may not survive this day if Brazil loses, I'm the kind of person who dies during riots.

Farewell sweet Brazillian Prince.

It was fun having you around.

Hasney

Just cancelled the auto-renew on Network since I remembered. Has nothing to do with the releases, but I hope there is a random surge of people doing it today and WWE see it as a protest against the release of JTG.

Kaladin

Harrison Ford was hospitalized after being injured on the set of "Star Wars: Episode VII."

Disney said the 71-year-old actor was being treated for an ankle injury that happened during filming Thursday. The "Star Wars" sequel is being filmed at Pinewood Studios outside of London.

The accident wasn't a stunt sequence, but involved the door of a spacecraft from the film. A local police report on the incident cited a "garage door" injuring a 71 year-old man, but didn't name Ford.

Stupid Millennium Falcon.

"How did you hurt your ankle?"

"Door of the Millennium Falcon shut on it because someone forgot to fix it."

"RAWRGWAWGGR."

"I told you it was shutting too soon."

"AAARARRRGWWWH."

Maybe you'll listen next time when I tell you to fix something.

"GGGWARRRHHWWWW.”

Aiii

So not worth it
Just cancelled the auto-renew on Network since I remembered. Has nothing to do with the releases, but I hope there is a random surge of people doing it today and WWE see it as a protest against the release of JTG.

Why would I protest the release of any of these people exactly. Sucks that they lost their job, but honestly, none of them were particularly good at it. Brodus is the cream of that crop as far as star power in that list goes.

Let that sink in. Out of those ten people, Brodus is considered the biggest release.

Well, I guess Aksana got the WrestleMania pay off this year, so maybe her.

Why would I protest the release of any of these people exactly. Sucks that they lost their job, but honestly, none of them were particularly good at it. Brodus is the cream of that crop as far as star power in that list goes.

Let that sink in. Out of those ten people, Brodus is considered the boggest release.

Ice cold.

KissVibes

Banned

Let that sink in. Out of those ten people, Brodus is considered the biggest release.

Uh, Brodus Clay wasn't the CHOSEN ONE, ya dingus.

WrestlingINC.com ‏@WrestlingInc 52s
There is likely at least one more release coming

oh oh?

I'm calling it for Zack Ryder

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

oh oh?

Shit, I'm gonna have to gamble on Ricardo Rodriguez. I think he's the one.

Let's get some kind of bet going. If you bet, you're in, and whoever it is you gotta change your av to the person it was for a week.

Sblargh

Banned
Shit, I'm gonna have to gamble on Ricardo Rodriguez. I think he's the one.

Let's get some kind of bet going. If you bet, you're in, and whoever it is you gotta change your av to the person it was for a week.

I won't do it because if it is someone I like, it will be painful to wear the avatar for one week knowing they're gone. :(

Aiii

So not worth it
Metsfan4ever said Vickie Guerrero is done now as well. Not a release though. Wonder if those guys are just blowing smoke out of their ass.

Vickie was studying for something else anyways, might have just let her contract expire. Rumors were there a month ago.

Ithil

oh oh?

Surprise, it's the WrestlingINC correspondent.

vincerusso2rcvg.png

Ithil

If there's one more release, it's most likely one of the enhancement talents (like JTG was) who never appear, or a low card guy who lost on NXT or Superstars lately.

Maybe Justin Gabriel.

gurudyne

JTG got sloppy, he failed to hide behind a crate entirely while Vince was passing by. Or in a case of terrible bad luck, there simply were no crates to hide behind at all.

Earlier this morning, after the first round of firings
Vince: (reads Internet, face pales) What the fuck? (face turns red, reaches into pocket and fumbles with phone) Piece of-- (dials, phone rings)
Phone: (over loud music) Hello?
Vince: Cut the shit, I need you to do something.
Phone: (indistinct)
Vince: You ever call me that again, I'll lock your little friends in that overpriced bus, burn it down, and fuck my wife in the ashes. Now shut the fuck up, I've got a job for you. I need him. The bounty hunter.
Phone: (nothing)
Vince: One of my employees has been making a fool of me. I need to deal with this, personally. Bring this joker to me. I don't care where he's hiding, find him. After I've had a couple of words with him, you can do whatever you want.
Adam Rose?: (Laughing, eyes hard) Party time.

Top Bottom