• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Kaladin

How can you hat the World Cup!

It the beautiful game

Sure is....

8904342x(1).jpg

Hasney

Why would I protest the release of any of these people exactly. Sucks that they lost their job, but honestly, none of them were particularly good at it. Brodus is the cream of that crop as far as star power in that list goes.

Let that sink in. Out of those ten people, Brodus is considered the biggest release.

Well, I guess Aksana got the WrestleMania pay off this year, so maybe her.

World title shots and IC titles received by Brodus: 0
World title shots and IC titles held by Drew: Several (I can't be bothered to look it up).

But what I was saying was that of course it's not a protest, but if there was a sudden surge and WWE went "shit, we should never have released JTG", I would laugh.

Of all the shitty announcers WWE has, people want Alex Riley to get the axe? Smh; dude does his job well on NXT.

Did you take a blow to the head while the riots were going on? Good god. He would be the only person that would make the Raw commentary worse right now.

Aiii

So not worth it
World title shots and IC titles received by Brodus: 0
World title shots and IC titles held by Drew: Several (I can't be bothered to look it up)

Brawlin' Buddies made in Brodus Clay's image: 1
Brawlin' Buddies made in Drew McIntyre's image: 0

strobogo

Banned
Slater isn't getting released. He's the most reliable and safest jobber they have. He's the guy they've trusted with Bret Hart do work the most he had worked since 1999.

Maybe the 3 hours of RAW can be more focused now instead of trying to get 3MB and Brodus on TV.

Those are the segments I am usually >> through.

Aiii

So not worth it
- Based on the success of Warrior Week on the WWE Network, the company is looking at doing a number of "themed-weeks" in the future. WWE Network recently sent out a survey to fans seeking feedback on "themed-weeks" for CM Punk, Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Savage, The Hardys, The Authority, The Kliq, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Sting, Lex Luger, Christian and Alberto Del Rio.

Gimme.

Sblargh

Banned
I think y'all are speaking of a different Alex Rilley. Surely you're not talking about the only commentator that isn't called Willian Regal who cares more about analyzing the match than storylines.

Hasney

I think y'all are speaking of a different Alex Rilley. Surely you're not talking about the only commentator that isn't called Willian Regal who cares more about analyzing the match than storylines.

By putting himself over.

"Yeah, I've been in many main event matches in my life haha. I mean, when Miz was WWE champion, Miz would tenderly rub my back and say "Don't worry kid, it'll be your day soon" before warmly giving me that patented Miz hug before Wrestlemanais. Wait, sorry, where was I?"

In all fairness, he did tone down the Miz verbal sex (or I tuned it out), but he's still awful

Slater just had a kid. http://www.wwe.com/inside/heath-slater-baby-girl

Wouldn't be surprised if he takes some time off for a while.

Well Drew and Jinder are surplus if Heath is on Paternity. FUCK EM.

Ithil

- Based on the success of Warrior Week on the WWE Network, the company is looking at doing a number of "themed-weeks" in the future. WWE Network recently sent out a survey to fans seeking feedback on "themed-weeks" for CM Punk, Steve Austin, The Rock, Randy Savage, The Hardys, The Authority, The Kliq, Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Sting, Lex Luger, Christian and Alberto Del Rio.

One of these things...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jinder Mahal @JinderMahal · 4h
Thanks to @WWE for the amazing opportunity. Got a chance to see the world and do many amazing things. Excited to see what the future brings.
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 307 times307 FavoriteFavorited 319 times319
More
goodguyjinder.txt

Top Bottom