• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Sblargh

Banned
We turned face again with a legit goal at the end. Now to wait for people to be less happy so I can sleep again.

GG Brazil.

Sou brasileiro, com todo orgulho, com todo amor. :p

The truth shall set you free Bionic.

ibzUwdAOsF62GO.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
We turned face again with a legit goal at the end. Now to wait for people to be less happy so I can sleep again.

GG Brazil.

Sou brasileiro, com todo orgulho, com todo amor. :p

Barely earned that one though, esp. Since Croatia got robbed with that incorrect call of a foul on your goalie.

Hasney

Plus with Rey permanently hurt, Bourne gone, Cara mediocre, and John Morrison still not coming back, they need somebody to do at least one freaky almost-elimination in the Rumble

There's a rumor they'll fast track Kalisto for the Jimmys. Hopefully they don't wreck him.

Sblargh

Banned
Barely earned that one though, esp. Since Croatia got robbed with that incorrect call of a foul on your goalie.

Wasn't incorrect imo, dude pushed the goalie out of the way. But whatevs, it's not even about legality, the goal itself was nice to see; dude saw goalie too much on the center of the goal and just sniped the corner like a boss. Not flashy, but beautiful to me.

Kofi will never get FE'd. Dude is still over with the Little Jimmies, and is great in the jobber role.

I was thinking that seeing him against Rusev yet again. Kofi always loses, sure, but he is reasonably good at making the other dude look good. He always mounts some kind of offense and he is always caught while doing some kind of aerial spot so the other guy looks good intercepting him like that.

News on the releases:

PWInsider said:
We have heard that Mark Carrano, who works in Talent Relations under Triple H, is the man who made most, if not all, of the calls to the released talent today. It is fair to say that at least some of those let go would have appreciated that the call came from Triple H himself.

There is a lot of talk that the cuts/releases are not done and that there will be cuts on the administrative side of the company as well, perhaps as soon as tomorrow. Potential cuts loom across pretty much all departments.

The word making the rounds is that the current state of The WWE Network, its success or lack thereof, is what is precipitating cuts both in talent as well as potentially in office staff. That wouldn't bode well for state of the Network base when the release the current subscriber numbers at the second quarter conference call.

So it may very well may be that tomorrow continues Black Thursday into Black Friday.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
You can listen to him on most of the WCW PPVs in 2000 and eventually Nitros and Thunders from that year as well. He's fucking TERRIBLE.

You can see Tenay getting more and more pissed at him each time they get paired up.

For some reason though Schiavone/Madden/Straight Shootin Stevie Ray just works though.

Hasney

I actually never minded Mark Madden in WCW, probably because Hudson made him look good mind you, but I was never offended he was on my TV like I am with the current announce team. I agree with that column too and I've not read any of his stuff before.

However, there's a link in there to a column where he talks about JBL and I agree with his criticisms there, but Christ, I wanted to vomit he's such a mark for himself.

"I prepared ad-libs for each show. If you go out there and just react you need to have lightning wit. I do have lightning wit, but I knew it wouldn't be enough"

I want to vomit.

UberTag

However, there's a link in there to a column where he talks about JBL and I agree with his criticisms there, but Christ, I wanted to vomit he's such a mark for himself.

"I prepared ad-libs for each show. If you go out there and just react you need to have lightning wit. I do have lightning wit, but I knew it wouldn't be enough"

I want to vomit.
Mark Madden's always been the biggest mark for Mark Madden.
That's what makes him so intolerable and how I felt dirty agreeing with almost everything he wrote today.

Top Bottom