• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Hell of a run RVD has had since coming back.

I remember him saying his prior run was garbage, I wonder what he thinks now.

Its clear hes just doing it for the $$, as hes not even in shape at all.

I like how the random WrassleGAF 'News' OT seem to bring out Gaffers who are wrestling fans, but rarely if ever join our monthly threads. There are a lot of people out there who are watching and know their stuff, but don't share it with us.

Sunflower, you need to raise your game - all that indie talent out there going to waste, while the likes of Aii still get air time.

I like how the random WrassleGAF 'News' OT seem to bring out Gaffers who are wrestling fans, but rarely if ever join our monthly threads. There are a lot of people out there who are watching and know their stuff, but don't share it with us.

Sunflower, you need to raise your game - all that indie talent out there going to waste, while the likes of Aii still get air time.

I joined up as soon as my account got approved. Those other folks need some RUTHLESS AGGRESSION

DMczaf

Sunny probably already scouted them. There's a reason why they are not here.

Hint: Waffle House Cooks

That indy talent is there for a reason. They are the Wifebeater of the community. So that means Bronson loves them.

lol this post is dum

tumblr_lnf62fS8AC1qdvmip.gif

MC Safety

Heath Slater should enlist Sandow to be 3MBs road manager and have a storyline where they unsuccessfully try to recruit members for the band.

Damn now I'm worried I'm going to get released from Wrasslegaf to make room fir the new, younger talent.

DiscoJon

Banned
Rookie you need to shake some hands, carry some bags and introduce yourself to the locker room.

And who says Wrasslegaf isn't hostile and insular?

Rookie you need to shake some hands, carry some bags and introduce yourself to the locker room.

*Shakes hands*

Fave five in no particular order
1. Taker
2. Benoit
3. Brock
4. Macho Man
5. Jake Roberts

Been a Wrasslin fan since about '06, majority of my past knowledge comes from grainy Youtube footage and old tapes my cousin had of the 90s. Stuck with WWE through convenience, hoping to change that.

Aiii

So not worth it

Me huh?

Fine, I'll go on sabbatical. Good luck drawing full house shows you goofs.

Punk's eventual (nay, inevitable) return will be amazing. You all know it. He'll come back and be one of those over-paid part-timers he had so much issue with in the past.

NXT Spoilers starting:

Dark match: Solomon Crowe defeated Buddy Murphy with a stretch muffler.
During the match, the crowd chanted for the released wrestlers.

A man that was smart enough to get out while he could

Too true. He saw the writing on the wall and went out on his own terms instead of being axed like the rest of them today.

Punk's eventual (nay, inevitable) return will be amazing. You all know it. He'll come back and be one of those over-paid part-timers he had so much issue with in the past.

I eagerly await the defense posts about how he's earned it and there's nothing wrong with being a part timer.

strobogo

Banned
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Starrcade 1994

This show is GARBAGE. Don't watch it. DO watch Kevin Sullivan vs Mr. T. It's the most amazing 3 minute clusterfuck. BronsonLee and Santa make cameos.

iBAqSf7BNdwzs.gif

iVd7B40DlNmcH.gif

Other things to look for at the link: Booker T taking the biggest bump ever for a lariatoo, so much so that he ended up doing a scissors kick out of it. Baby HHH. Santa getting piledrived. Hogan being legit shook.

Jamie OD

At this point I want him to stay retired just for the sake of having a younger wrestler quit the business and move on with his life. It won't stop the chanting though.

Shame about Camacho I thought he never had a chance, plus his dad is fucking Haku.

Have a bad feeling about xavier woods, he's been brought up and given nothing to do and made to look a bit shit, hopefully him being a good role model will save him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Every time I see a new Buddy Rose match/promo uploaded it's like a new adventure where I ask myself, 'How fat is he this time?'

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Starrcade 1994

This show is GARBAGE. Don't watch it. DO watch Kevin Sullivan vs Mr. T. It's the most amazing 3 minute clusterfuck. BronsonLee and Santa make cameos.

iVd7B40DlNmcH.gif

Other things to look for at the link: Booker T taking the biggest bump ever for a lariatoo, so much so that he ended up doing a scissors kick out of it. Baby HHH. Santa getting piledrived. Hogan being legit shook.

Fucking LOL at that Brutii gif. Will watch Kevin Sullivan vs Mr. T RIGHT NOW.

Razorskin

----- ------
LEGITSHOOK.COM PRESENTS

WCW Starrcade 1994

sfsrc.gif

Indie Wrestling is going to adopt this as a counter.

Yo guys. Former pro wrestler here. Got told to reveal this after posting in the 'wwe fired people' thread in OT.

Brief rundown
Wrestled for 4 years for Anglian championship wrestling in the uk, became a trainer. Left before they merged to become Total Action Wrestling.

Met Alex Shane and became friends, created a syllabus for the first wrestling 'qualification' which is now being taught in Manchester and the north and helped create the BWC 'British Wrestling Council'.

Left after a back injury that left me unable to walk for two weeks, I will answer any question apart from my wrestling persona because people I know, know who I was.

Look forward to joining.

Top Bottom