• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Layin' the law, once again, prepare for war. C! Z! W!

Alucard

Banned
LOL. Poor Adam Page.
Bp9zR46CMAAXTae.jpg

Kaladin

You know, that stuff from 2k on the 2k15 game sounds like the same retoric we get every year. Wrestler models look 20x more realistic, announcers have recorded all new commentary!

FF 4 months later......

80886210.jpg

You know, that stuff from 2k on the 2k15 game sounds like the same retoric we get every year. Wrestler models look 20x more realistic, announcers have recorded all new commentary!

FF 4 months later......

80886210.jpg

What if I told you that 2K was throwing in Lebron James as a playable character exclusively when you pre-order at Gamestop
with his Baby Mama in the crowd/JR
?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Random match I realized I would love to see:

1993 Vader vs 2007 Umaga in a no-dq match that goes for like 30 minutes. In 1990s AJPW with a 1990s UWF crowd.
2721397352_1mfzkq.gif

Flying sausages vs Vadersaults
Samoan Drops vs Powerbombs
Samoan Wrecking Ball vs Vader Bomb

Kaladin

WWE missed the boat with Evan Bourne. I feel like if he would come in now while NXT and developmental are hot, he would have been a bigger star.

But who needs Evan Bourne when we have Adrian Neville.

Ithil

Solomon Crowe did the dark match at NXT:

Still has that new look he changed too. Also Justin Gabriel worked on NXT so he is safe for today.

Working the dark match usually means they're due to debut very soon, Kalisto just recently worked the dark matches at two tapings then debuted at the one after that, for instance.

strobogo

Banned
ixHf5Vne3ROLf.gif

Proof of concept gif just to see how a gif within a gif would work. Nothing special, but something special could be done with it some time.

TMZ:

Dolphin hunters beware ... ex-WWE superstar Brodus Clay has big plans following his release from the company today -- he's headed for Japan to protect dolphins from being captured and killed.

Brodus says he booked a trip to Japan for this summer and plans to protest dolphin hunting. He's been passionate about the cause ever since seeing the Oscar winning documentary, "The Cove".

The Funkasaurus tells us he's bummed about losing his job -- WWE cut a total of 9 wrestlers today -- but he's excited to do some other things -- like acting and writing a book.

Brodus says he's open to any wrestling opportunities he might get in Japan -- but his main focus is "bringing awareness to the cause" of the dolphins.

Guddorakku!

Top Bottom